The Corroboree
Torsten

'Being' has passed away

Forum member 'being' has passed away. May she find the peace and quiet she has been seeking for so long.

Anyone in need of more details is probably best to contact Julian.

Im very sorry to hear this. I wasnt very close to her but from the dark shadows in my memory i remember her as a warm and friendly person. My Condolences to her friends and family.

Does anyone has a cactus clone that he´d be willing to name after her? I´d greatly appreciate if we would make use of this gesture anytime one of our active members passes away. bye Eg

• Like 2

very sad to hear this.

That's very sad, I'm sorry to hear that.

Does anyone has a cactus clone that he´d be willing to name after her? I´d greatly appreciate if we would make use of this gesture anytime one of our active members passes away. bye Eg

Excellent idea! Whenever I pass away please use my real name (not that others would want their real name used) if I am worthy.

• Like 1

No way........:unsure:

May your Journey be fruitful you beautiful soul

Edited by mescalito

Sad news. I suppose for a lot of reasons.

She was one of the biggest loves of my life, still is. I got online because I wanted to go over old emails that we exchanged years and years ago when we were falling in love, amazing emails :)

Then I remembered that somebody hacked my email account when I was travelling and deleted 8 years worth of email/memories. That makes me sad, to know that I don't have those anymore. But when I get back to Melbourne I have a huge amount of video footage and photographs to look over, and that makes me happy :)

I'd like to post some of her artwork up here once i'm back in Melbourne, for those that knew her well over the years.

Such a beautiful, special girl. When she started to decline a few years ago and she was telling me that she was transforming into a new being I didn't really know what to make of it. It didn't seem like a particularly positive transformation. I only hope the reality she was experiencing wasn't merely subjective delusion or some kind of interdimensional tom-foolery, because she definitely seemed ready to leave for a long time, maybe it all happened like it was supposed to. I don't know.

I'll miss her a lot.

Denis

How about we stop talking about cactus in this thread.

• Like 3

my condolences go out to her family, friends and others who were connected to her in some way, i didnt know her but i hope she rests in peace

RIP

being : (

rip being, a sad loss, you'll be greatly missed :(

I am very sad to here of this, i just hope she found the peace she deserves.

this is very strange timing, just yesterday when i was cleaning up around the house i found a small letter i sent here about something we where working on some 3 years ago, it was send back to me marked 'return to sender' - Unclaimed. I was not sure what to do with this in unopened letter, should i throw it out? i decided to keep it all the same, only to here the news of here death some hours after.

Travel safe and continue your work Being.

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

It is pretty clear she committed suicide, as she had taken a whole lot of methadone. She also took a lot of Serapax and Phenurgan.

It is something she had been talking about for years. She really just wasn't happy in this world with the "crazy monkeys."

In the last couple of months she just looked very happy, like a leaf in the wind. Likely because she had made her decision and had come to peace with the world.

She was an incredibly wise, kind and beautiful person and I feel she acheived so much and touched many people in her short time on earth.

Julian.

^^^I'm just putting this out there Julian, even though I did not know her and obviously you did very well, but isn't it a tad disrespectful to post specific information about the nature of her passing available to everybody on the forum???

I wouldn't want that information available to thousands of strangers

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-

Indigo, her real name has not been posted in this thread so the info Julian supplied shouldn't compromise her privacy greatly. It does however help others who knew her to put things into perspective. And those who are determined would be able to find out once the coroner's report is issued anyway. At least this way there are no rumours [which has been a real bad issue with previous deaths in this community].

I doubt the facts of her death are a surprise to anyone who knew her well. She had long been in an epic struggle with her own mind and had consciously decided years ago that drug assisted creativity was more important to her than a long sane life. It's a common condition and I think should serve well as a reminder in particular in this community about what is at stake, especially to those who foolishly think they can cure all mental illness with more psychoactives or those who underestimate the destructive effects pot can have [on some individuals].

As creativity was obviously more important to her than life itself I have suggested to a few people who were close to her over the years that we should collate her artwork and build it into an online memorial. I am happy to pay for the domain and host it for free, but it would be nice if an artistically minded person could do the webdesign [any volunteers?].

• Like 1

thanx julian,i felt i needed to know what had happened .

didnt know her very well, had just shared time with her and others in our community so dont feel i should comment much.

t s t .

I think it is very annoying when you don't know the how and whys of someone's death, so I just wanted to be clear.

She had long been in an epic struggle with her own mind and had consciously decided years ago that drug assisted creativity was more important to her than a long sane life.

Torsten, she didn't need any "drugs" to be creative. She was simply creative. Pot mostly slowed her down and her motivation to live and create and do things. At the time before her first episode she was smoking over an ounce a week for quite some time and was rarely very productive when she smoking pot.

Over three years ago the mushrooms told her to take them every week in order to stay sane. She didn't follow that advice.

I was with her when she took acid some years ago and that helped to really come back and integrate the first episode she had.

So I wouldn't blame all drugs, but I seriously think she put her brain chemistry out of balance and for a small and sensitive girl, and that much pot seriously effected her.

When she went to the mental hospital, the nurses there said they see it all the time.

Unfortunately, her parents blame people in NNSW and myself for her death, and put it all on the "drugs" she took. But I for one, was never keen on her smoking pot.

One of the rumours going around is that I was the one who gave her the "drugs" that tipped her over the edge! Psychedelics and "drugs" are two very different things. She was taking mushrooms and DXM off her own bat at 16!

I have put some her writings and artwork on my facebook account and will post it on a web site soon when I can... I have a lot of her artwork in storage, but also they are all scanned and on disc somewhere. In time, this will all surface.

Julian.

I would love to see more of Beings art, i have only see what she did for the EGA cd, so yes if you one could host and or post some that would be much appreciated.

Folias.

I feel the need to acknowledge your speaking of Natasha, and the manner of her passing.

For some folk who live in the world as she apparently did, sometimes there may be few clues visible to them about how their own passing might affect others, and about just how much they are valued by others in this world. That knowledge can be an important factor in making such a difficult decision - exactly that sort of knowledge kept me here at a time when I would willingly have given up a tortuous struggle.

In the end a decision such as Natasha's is her own, no matter how it was reached. However, if an understanding of the ripples that such a decision can cause can reach just one person, here or elsewhere, who can see the feelings that Natasha stirred in others, then perhaps that is a gift beyond compare.

That would keep her light shining just that little brighter, even after her passing.

So thank you for your words. My thoughts are with you.

Very sad.

RIP Little Princess.

I apologise in advance if cross-posting appears inappropriate to anyone, but I feel compelled to observe how Chemical Shaman's passing casts an indescribably poignant light on his words above about Being's own departure from this world.

Although I have yet to meet IRL even a single of my friends in the online ethno realm, I feel a deep connection with many, and a deep respect for the words of others whom I have not even corresponded with. The loss of two bright stars leaves an aching pit of sadness in my belly.

Please, no more. No number three; at least, not this year...

Woah too much two people now, peace lovely hope you found what you were after!

Sorry to hear that we have lost another.R.I.P. Being.

I apologise in advance if cross-posting appears inappropriate to anyone, but I feel compelled to observe how Chemical Shaman's passing casts an indescribably poignant light on his words above about Being's own departure from this world.

So true, i thought exactly the same to read his post before i got to yours. Its says something that you just have to search his posts to see that this post was the first he had made here in over 9 months !! and almost his last post but for one more made 2 days later.

it seems ironic (for want of a better word) that 2 people relatively so close could pass so soon to each other. :wub:

Sad news. I suppose for a lot of reasons.

She was one of the biggest loves of my life, still is. I got online because I wanted to go over old emails that we exchanged years and years ago when we were falling in love, amazing emails :)

[...]

I'll miss her a lot.

Denis

especially to those who foolishly think they can cure all mental illness with more psychoactives

i would add pharmaceuticals to that statement too...

but it would be nice if an artistically minded person could do the webdesign [any volunteers?].

i could help out with this, im not terribly artistic but i make up for that with my programming skills. im now quite competent in PHP, MySql and Javascript. And regularly set up and customise CMS (content management systems) for companies and individuals.

If its of any use id be happy to 'connect' a photoshop/graphical design of the site layout, so it had an administration section for editing and adding content.

telemetric - that's a great offer. thank you. let's talk about it in more detail in a couple of weeks as I am not in much of a state to do anything at the moment.

sadly it looks like we might need two such sites now :(