The Corroboree
Amazonian

Positive / Negative Rating

maybe members under 100 posts cant vote

good call

• Like 1

Just like the election last Saturday....I'm putting my vote, if it counts for anything, to scrap the stupid system altogether.

• Like 1

..and in regards to the idea of at least making it so members with posts under 100 can't vote - I've seen some members over the years achieve damned near 100 posts in a week so I don't really see that making much difference.

• Like 1

Is there a prize for the most negatized and most positized members at the start of solstice...if not I'd be happy to put up a prize for each section....LMFAO that means I'd only be having to give away one proze to the positized winner, No way can y'all beat me I'm on a minus 15 negatized platform...only select chosen ones get that many red smarties...I feel sooooo special, can't wait for the awards night...

please people note down your member status/reputations here so we can see who is winning each division, and on December 21st summer solstice the prizes will be awarded.

prizes to be confirmed and notified in this column in the not too distant future.

:)

• Like 2

Bad luck mate.....I plussed ya :devil: :devil: :devil:

• Like 1

hey no fair....I'm gunna have to go off and make some cheeky ass comments somewhere again now to get my red back...ahhh then again I could and might and just did positize you mwahahahahah.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

• Like 1