The Corroboree
dragonfly

what shops sell kava

well, like I said, possession does not seem to be enforced in australia yet as there are discrepancies in the law [eg personal carry import of 2kg is allowed, so how can they enforce possession laws?!]. So really the only one who might get into trouble if you buy WITHIN australia is the seller. Just keep in mind that sharing the kava is the same as selling it, so technically you can get into trouble for doing a kava session with your mates unless each one brings their own. Stupid laws....

I don't think there are any lactones in novae hollandia. Have chewed various parts to try and establish any effect, but the chavicol taste is overpowering. No numbing though. some forms might work as a betel leaf substitute.

Thanks torsten, was keen to see if anyone had tried this. may have saved myself a day of trekking through the bush haha. peace.

fyde.

IndoFijians are known to sell it under the counter in small quantities. Enough for a bowl

Family run corner shop type establishments. If you're not known to them, as being a regular or a local then

you'd likely not have any luck.