The Corroboree
Bush Turkey

Perth meet

Fuck, B_T, that's piss-poor to hear...

Frankly, anyone who's got a beef with B_T about the meet can get fucked. Especially any noob that has yet to gain the trust of the community. If they have such an issue with not getting to the meet that just occurred, then go to bunnings(or any other hardware store you wish to frequent), buy some concrete, take a spoonful, harden the fuck up and organise the next one yourself. Simple as that...

He's organised a meet and i want to thank him doing so. We're a lacksadaisical mob over here, and when someone gets off their arse to get something organised, then it'll happen. Hence the infrequency of the meets.

Thanks to all that rocked up, was nice to meet old and new friends, and i look forward to something in early summer... Maybe one of the B_T abusers can take note of the above and ensure that they are able to attend by setting up the meet themselves?

udasmile.gif was looking forward to meeting you, i actually asked when i got there if uda was here, dont worry man i got lost too and was an hour late.......i got lost again and spotted the meet from the corner of main road and main road which was about 1.5kms awaycool.gif

uda was 200m away from us and gave up looking biggrin.gif

im 99.9999999999% sure b_t isnt talkin bout uda

hey gilligan if b_t takes a bye from organising the next meet you just nominated yourself as the organiser hehehehbiggrin.gif

So spewin i missed it guys, i was bed ridden with the Flu... :(

santiago...

if nothing happens before Dec, then i'm happy to arrange the next one - it'll be the same place/time just a different date, and you'll need to spot a white Paj instead of B_T's extremely yellow canary! :) I doubt he was talking about Uda either, more likely some of the others with lack of respect for people with initiative... Letting or expecting everyone else to do the work...

Caapi - we was wondering where you were, being an old faithful and all... Hope you're feeling better...

Hey just wondering if any of the Perth crew have seen or herd from cisumevil lately? I used to be in weekly contact with him but he seems to have disappeared a few months ago.. pm me if anyone knows whats up, Cheering. Sorry to interfere with your meet thread :)

BlackDragon , I bumped into Cisum around 8 weeks back, said hed been working on stints interstate , maybe hes strugglin for internet time.

na i was not talking about uda! uda is a good bloke! spewin my directions suck! google map next time. sorry uda! it was a member from the other forum that e mailed me. fark knows where he got my e mail from!

b caapi! flu aye no good. we thought you and uda were probly having your own meet down the road :P

edit. i figured out where he got my e mail from. damn paypal :BANGHEAD2:

Edited by B_T

Great to meet some new people and catch up with the old.

Hey B_T dont let the nuf nufs get you down.

We will have to do it again soon. Roll on summer

Cheers

Got

Sorry I missed this one gents, I was ways away in Europe. Early summer/late spring sounds sweet for the next meet up, bring it on!

Too bad I couldn't find the meet, I got really bloody close too haha. That's what I get for not writing the directions down and relying on my memory to get me there. :BANGHEAD2: Props for organising a meet B_T. I'll make sure I make the extra 200m leg next time. ;)

Peace,

Uda

I am really keen for the next meet, hope there is another one soon, so I can be blessed by the presence of some kindred spirits hopefully... anyway, just making mention that I am hell keen and will keep an eye on this thread!

PS. I am happy to try and organize something myself, well unless I get abused by noobs too, but I imagine I might be the only person there? Still, I like my own company.. :)

Edited by .:illegal:brain:.

So this awesome weather has me thinking.. any plans for another meetup soon? If not, could we start some now? I'm at a bit of a loss to know where and when, but anywhere and anytime works for me... btw I am still thinking of having a meetup with myself, just to provoke you guys to jealousy. :P

IB i believe perth doofs can be learned about on a website called perthlings http://perthlings.com but then again at a glance it looks like slim pickings. i do see a gig on 16/10 called simply 'psychadelic' on oztrance, but i get the impression that perthlings despise oztrance (i have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHY, NONE WHATSOEVER) so perhaps the real perth doofs really are a bit underground. i reckon you might find the answers if you get along to a meet and a few people other than yourself show up.

the fact that you are back, is fucking awesome news B)

yeah im always keen! whatever you wanna do. im easy

Sounds good man, I will give this a bump and a few more days and see if anyone else is interested, but lets catch up regardless.. does anyone reckon a meet at the beach would be weird? I could bring one of those shade tent things, and refreshments.. such as a nice flask of warm milo.

Thunder, thanks for the info man, the quest for this secret knowledge sounds kind of exhausting and precarious. :) Thanks also for the warm welcome back too, you made my day with that.. curiously though, did you mean back to the forums, back to OZ, or back as illegalbrain? or some clever all-inclusive meta-welcome..

Okay, looks like its you and me at the moment B_T, if you are still keen... I was thinking of Sunday 17th October, would that be okay with you?

Anyone else who still wants to come, this is obviously an open invite. :)

did you mean back to the forums, back to OZ, or back as illegalbrain? or some clever all-inclusive meta-welcome..

i'm not sure what i meant at the time, but knowing me, probably the clever one! ha

well, you are good value. i never would have looked up 'meta' otherwise and learned that it has a number of rather confusing meanings.

dam i havent got details yet of doof. so dont know if im going. back to nature got cancelled so only psychedalics on. anyone wanna ping me details?

Haha you are a bit of a classic yourself, but what is confusing? Apart from everything I mean... here is an interesting application of the prefix meta-:

"metanoia"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metanoia_%28theology%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metanoia_%28psychology%29

meta=beyond, above noia=mind

Man what is this, fucking playschool... look through the triangle window bitches.

i'm not sure what i meant at the time, but knowing me, probably the clever one! ha

well, you are good value. i never would have looked up 'meta' otherwise and learned that it has a number of rather confusing meanings.

*edit* there is no meet today, as no interest apart from BT initially, which faded when he found out about his PRECIOUS DOOF :D Obviously, God cancelled the doof because he is ON MY SIDE.. XD :) lol <=jest

I would definitely like to try again soon, as insects I catch are my main friends right now... not to put any undue pressure on the situation, but if no one comes to a meet, I logically have to be friends with insects.

Sooo, how's a week from today sounding to anyone?

illegal brain it will be good to get you to our next meet

i have put thought into this and at the moment think bi-yearly is a better option.

keep august as same and 6 month it to febuary. end of winter and end of summer. get b_t or gill to organise it as they are more senior members.

anyone can organize it. would be good to have it in a couple of months. santiago and i had our own little meet the other day :P what ya say for early december? gives people a bit of time to gather trades. need to make a day of it or have it at a doof! :P

IB is more senior than me santiago

Edited by B_T

As i am not in Perth and rarely go to the big smoke , I invite anyone heading south (margs-dunnos-busso)

to be a toolie or just touring to hook up for a beer and/or car boot trades... tis the season. B-T is the only dude ive met and yes he is a legend!