The Corroboree
PD.

End of year camping trip III. NE Vic

I got a new method to catch some fish this year!! I am sure we will catch plenty this year :)

Good secret I got of a mate that goes fishing all the time

Cheese can work, and.apparently gum leaves ( they attract shrimp, so does soap I think,) just get a bardi sock and some bardi grubs,and fat.worms or.a.yabby, that's how they caught here, catching bait is easier than catching fish but good luck mate ; )

It looks like I'll be be coming this time around. How could I not after the last adventure. I'll have to see if I can bribe a couple of other member to come as well.:rolleyes:

I'm only a newbie here but this camping trip sounds like a great adventure.

Following on from the Psychedelic conference the weekend b4 would make December a real blast....ummm now how to tell the missus. :)

I'm deffinately keen for this now. Shit's worked itself out and i'm left with some spare time around that time of year. Camping are GO. Fire rockets! Insurance are safe, much money enter pockets, successful insurance make smile!!!

cheers

If I'm still bumming around Victoria after EGA then I'll probably be in. Chances are I'll just follow JDanger around... because face it, the guy's a looker.

Goddamn right. Not long now!

Jeremy, d'ya reckon Indigo and I (if he's still coming) could hit you or someone up for a lift from the nearest station? We'll be legging it, student style.

And doesn't he know it. But is he fit?

This sounds like fun, count me and my ega travel buddy in.

JDanger - if you don't get a lift from Jeremy; you, Indigo and Indigo's lady can can hitch a ride with us.

Hey gang

I was talking to Jeremy i think he's unsure if he's going to make it to the camp, or maybe it was organising the thing? I know he said he was having a break from the forums so that might mean he'll be out of contact for a while. Might be best to just work it out yourselves.

cheers

Just to communicate, not that i really confirmed, but i won't be making it. (was going to just do the weekend, but seems the date starts today)

It's too far a drive for what seems like will be a no show for most folks as all the people i've spoken to recently aren't going to go AFAIK and they let me know about YM's post which i missed. Given there's been no recent confirmation here I assume no one is going, hope no one is up there by themselves!

Have a good one all, hope all's well jeremy. :)

Also i heard the river is quite up and over the banks not too far upstream from the spot, I can't confirm this but that's the word i got from a visitor in the general area last week.

no more cheesefest :(

vote 1 for gerbs taking the reigns for future cheesyness.

2 for Gerbil as King cheese.

I knew this date was coming but figured it was off.

have a good summer guys :wub: I still have very fond memories of my first Rutherglen camp.

Sorry it all feel thru lads but as gerbs already mentioned the river is well flooded and even thought i havent been out to the site for a look i know it is well under water. The river is crap for fishing atm and hence i have been hitting lake hume which is FULL, redfin goin nuts atm, just polished off a big plate full of the buggers actually lol, man, they are way tastier than cod........ see how things pan out late jan early feb ;)