The Corroboree
bℓσωηG

1000 post giveaway , a bit late ... but still a give away

Hey SABbers, have been off the baords for a month as I was in Indonesia ,mainly Sumbawa .I am back now and noticed im over the 1000 post mark and want to give away something from my travels (also help me stop smoking these delectable lung lollies, have been chain smoking them and im not a smoker ?) I have 7 packets of ''Sampoerna cigarettes'' ( if you like Gudang Garams you'll love these , heaps smoother and more tasty IMO) So yeah they contain cloves but if you dont smoke or want them I also have many packets of Datura metal v. fastuosa seed to give away .Every pack of cigs comes with a packet of this seed anyway( from my garden) ... cheers...peace and love and all that

• Like 3

your a kind and generous man, im glad i dont work wed mornings and surf the web instead : )

PM'd

Oooooooh yeah. I'll share that cancer with you :drool2:

Pm'd!

Just quit the cig's - so don't want. But welcome back to Oz mate, a month away in Indo sounds awesome! You lucky bugger :) score any waves? (if you surf...)

I don't need any of your give aways, just wanted to say lucky you for having been to indo.. I love it there :)

I'm up for that too if there's any left.

Haha i remember those, they are incredibly popular in bali. I didnt much like the taste personally and stuck to the more expensive $1.50 packs of Marlboro

Highly generous offer that I'm happy to take you up on. PM'd

oh yes please.

i'll pm ya.

cheers, Obtuse.

I think i'm too late but. . . .Any seeds left?

I've also quit the ciggies so not keen on the giveaway but just wanted to say the Sampoerna's are delightful, have smoked them many an occasion. Snap, crackle and pop :)

Though they are almost too smooth :scratchhead:

Just quit the cig's - so don't want. But welcome back to Oz mate, a month away in Indo sounds awesome! You lucky bugger smile.gif score any waves? (if you surf...)

I don't need any of your give aways, just wanted to say lucky you for having been to indo.. I love it there smile.gif

yeah meanies sumbawas ' lakai peak area was the bomb had some good swells and shared many a wave with the local grommets who absolutely rip . It was worth going just to see the local kids surf ,theyd surf all day long but the dont have to worry about getting sunburnt so much, lol. My computers having problems now im back i think he cockroaches pissed on a wire in the monitor and shorted something out so until i get it replaced im not able to catch up as much as id like ... but anyway all the packs of ciggies are taken + ...cheers ...but some D.metal seed have if any one still want . Will post some pics hopefully soon :)

hey yeah i would appreciate some seed blowy

They came in the mail today.

Thanks Blowng !

:lol:

I second that.... came in the mail today...

Appreciated.. A+

whisperz,...

Fourthed, many thank you's

fifthed. thanks heaps .

cheers, Obtuse.

Very generous indeed :worship: , I look forward to reaching that milestone.

Excellent sentiments, I think I'll do the same. I've got sometime

to think about what I'll give away though. I still smoke like a train so

would love a pack if there's any left? Have some D. stramonium but if

you want to send some I won't say no. I'll pm you.

Thanks

Sola