The Corroboree
Slybacon

Quotes of the day.

your feminization quotient is 115%

Feminization Overdrive! You have passed the point of no return, and will continue on this path until there is nothing masculine left of you, only a sexy slutty girl. Accept this fully and you will be happy!

- not bad for a 1st time score :3

"oh yeah well we get to know what the sneaky bitches are up to and then resolve it from within and lead by example which in turn creates a safer world for all , think of it as shamanism if you like honey ;)"

"fahk meee you've gotta be one of the prettiest girls in the world I sure haven't seen a girl as pretty as you *strokes pink whale nets* have you got a boyfriend?"

"yes I have got a boyfriend and he's just the sweetest most adorable cute brute, but thank you sweetie for your lovely compliments and good luck finding your ms right" ... *watches it latch on to the next lady on the tram*

The article argues that the small chair is a contentious and ambiguous artefact, which is taken for granted in early childhood settings, but also problematic when considered from different perspectives – an apparatus that both supports and betrays the body/ies that are in contact with it. Chairs, as objects that furnish human lives, can also haunt those lives and give contradictory messages of power, comfort and suffering. Now and to come, the chair is a trace, a symbol, an instrument of torture and object of desire.

haunted by a fucking chair. the absolute state of academia. 

• Like 1

Wow!! You would get it HARD!!

I'd tie you up and make you please me all day and all night!!.... GODDAMN! you are fucking sexy!!

:P

"it was so the best ive had so far and thats the truth. and i can't wait til next time hun xxx" 

"ide like to take you out one night if your ok with that" 

Was lucky enough to meet this mysterious flower tonight, without a doubt she is the embodiment of sexuality and erotica. With legs that could expand the Atlantic and a smile that instigates sexual arousal in seconds. With oral skills out of this world and an ass that your cock will not want to leave, I highly recommend this beauty to any gentlemen who not only wants mind blowing sex, but stimulating conversation and charm as well xxx

and 

i should really leave this space empty as there's not words that can justify this lady,but here goes,from the moment the door was answered we clicked,one hot looking girl with a killer smile,great conversation was had,which was the start to an amazing 4 hours of mutual fun exploring each others mind and body,on top of that Vanda makes a fantastic cuppa,xxxx 

and

met trixxi tonight and wow she is absolutely gorgeous .she is very freindly and very kind with a heart of gold .a nice lovely home aswell i would defo meet again .she loves being fucked in any position and i really enjoyed it .thanks babe for a lovely evening and cant wait for round 2 love stacey xxx

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Both S. reginae and S. nicolai have much in common, including being named after Royalty, their majestic bold nature and being easy to grow. We can't stress enough that these plants are truly spectacular, not just in their flowers but also in their eventual size. They always make a statement and the ultimate magnificence of a mature plant will command attention above everything around it. This would be the perfect specimen plant or when space is at a premium but where you want just one plant with the "wow" factor. If you do fall in love with these plants they will completely dominate, and even after its long taken over you'll still be a happy subject of its rule.

Spineless scop is the scop.. anything else.. well ..SCOPULINOT:wink:

Mysubtleascention  2018

:lol:

• Like 1

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.” 

Terry Pratchett

• Like 3

We have found a strange foot-print on the shores of the 
unknown. We have devised profound theories, one after 
another, to account for its origin. At last, we have suc-
ceeded in reconstructing the creature that made the foot-
print. And, lo! It is our own.

This might be the most perfect review of a band that I've ever read:

"FIDLAR makes me want to wait and kill myself later."

- comment from FIDLAR’s

video

Some memories lay heavy on my mind

Some days I've cared & some days I'd rather die

Sometimes I get so thirsty

That I drink til I'm blind

I gave up on tomorrow, tonight.

In my dreams there's a needle & a spoon

A pair of dice, a loaded gun, oh baby, me & you

And you're sawing on a fiddle

And I'm wondering which to shoot

Everything's so complicated now I am coming down

-

“There’s light at the end of the tunnel. The problem is that tunnel is in the back of your mind. And if you don’t go to the back side of your mind you will never see the light at the end of the tunnel. And once you see it, then the task becomes to empower it in yourself and other people. Spread it as a reality. God did not retire to the seventh heaven, God is some kind of lost continent IN the human mind.”  Terence McKenna

• Like 2

On 05/01/2019 at 10:03 PM, etherealdrifter said:

"Piss from the sausage" Hd

Cut's out the middleman, ie the watering can, which is kinda unnecessary really.

Girls have to find another way I guess.  Riding the watering can might be the only practical way for them.

Check for spiders and frogs! :P

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.

—Hunter S. Thompson

'be careful to not destroy what you need for what you think you want' 

Me after 14 beers and feeling poetic and grandiose : )