"and in case you're wondering, I will definitely hit a cripple."

- Starbuck, BSG.

post-313-0-79043600-1445255917.jpg

post-313-0-79043600-1445255917.jpg

• Like 2

"how bout usin' ya fucken indicator mate"

- Australian proverb

• Like 3

Never has a battle been fought so badly since Olaf the Hairy ordered 10,000 battle helmets with the horns on the inside.

Getafix

"I don’t know what the hell I’m doing" - Peter Jackson

you don't say

"Three things in life are certain: Death, Taxes and Weeds."

CrayZ

it's all just vaudeville, we're all wearing a mask to hide our true selves because none of know what our true selves are

although it is impossible to define beauty, emotion, or imagination in a definitive manner, it is possible to draw upon examples of works that may share those characteristics in both subtle and dramatic ways.

'I am in the mood to dissolve in the sky'

virginia woolf.

Edited by starling

“No man survives when freedom fails, the best men rot in filthy jails, And those who cry ‘appease, appease’ Are hanged by those they tried to please.” Hiram Mann

Edited by starling

John Frusciante beliefs on drugs

believing that drugs were the only way of "making sure you stay in touch with beauty instead of letting the ugliness of the world corrupt your soul."

John Frusciante beliefs on drugs

believing that drugs were the only way of "making sure you stay in touch with beauty instead of letting the ugliness of the world corrupt your soul."

girl-vomit.jpg

"People say that alcohol's a drug, it's not a drug, it's a drink." - Brass Eye

the world truly is an ugly place to be, most of the time

• Like 1

"What's the use?" - Christopher Hitchens (second to last words)

is something new because it just arived on the shelf and you were the first to get your hands on it and open the box to switch it on?

or is it old because it was prototyped on softwares 30 months ago and hit manufacturing lines 6 months ago?

wert 2016.

Its become painfully evident that the concept of government of the people, by the people, and for the people has morphed into government gives us the business, is run by business, and is there to serve business.

• Like 1

Well you'll have to take my word for it that I'd never put DMT in my ass. Or anything else of that nature because I'm not a depraved fiend. Though I have little doubt that a forum which contains a poll measuring whether or not people approve of other people fucking themselves with cacti (with most being in approval) does naturally attract social detritus of the kind you mention. Being buddhist doesn't grant me superiority, but not being ripped out of frame every other week (day?) on psychotropic chems probably gives me a bit of an edge, I'd wager.

I actually listed what my problems with the culture here are, only one member has so far written back anything even remotely intelligent in way of a rebuttal. Just to bring you up to speed, I'm at this point a snooty self-righteous fail law student with a superiority complex who is very much like a buddhist DMT shelfer. And a wanker, too. Lets keep the ball rolling--have you got anything else?

cause it makes me laugh so hard :lol: This shit is just gold

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 2

Duke of Sutherland: The "lad", as you call him, is a true man of principles and a true athlete. His speed is a mere extension of his life, its force. We sought to sever his running from himself.

Lord Birkenhead: For his country's sake, yes.

Lord Birkenhead: No sake is worth that, least of all a guilty national pride.