The Corroboree
Slybacon

Quotes of the day.

It may be done, but only when I say so.

Dolos...

Edited by Dolos

"If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I would have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little"

George Carlin

"Look clearly at life and not just your own,

how much is reality, and how much is unknown.

It's not measured in beauty, possessions or wealth,

but measured in consciousness and judged by yourself."

Victor Kahn & Jim Warren

Edited by Slybacon

TELL THE GOSSIPERS AND LIARS I WILL SEE THEM IN THE FIRE

Edited by bulls on parade

If you're a DJ and you have a specific logo, you're a fag. If you're a DJ and you have stickers with your DJ name on it, you're a fag. I suppose I can see the value in a business card, but it should probably have the word 'fag' across it in big letters. (RANDOM POSTER)

• Like 1

"Your lies are old!" "But you tell them well!"

A good drum'n'bass song is like a cup of strong coffee. it really gets ya going... - Zen Peddler Meanie

Thats 10 pounds of stupid in a 2 pound bag!

Mechanic commenting on an overzealous nitros boost.

You can't squeeze cheese from a goat before its hatched.

Ren Hoeks conscience.

a cocoon can also give birth to something terrible

"On a clear day, you could see the back of your own head"

Captain Goodvibes

• Like 1

"And prively he caughte hire by the queynte,

And seyde, "Ywis, but if ich have my wille,

For deerne love of thee, lemman, I spille.""

- From The Canterbury Tales: The Miller's Tale (Chaucer c. 1380)

• Like 1

''In 21 years of invading people's privacy I've never actually come across anyone who's been doing any good. Privacy is the space bad people need to do bad things in. Privacy is evil; it brings out the worst qualities in people. Privacy is for paedos [paedophiles]. Fundamentally, nobody else needs it.''

- Ex-News of the World journalist Paul McMullan

• Like 1

"I've never tried flephedrone, but I do enjoy smoking flannabis and flack from time to time" - Benjamin franklin.

Cos you’re the same kind of bad as me..

"You see, no one's going to help you Bubby, because there isn't anybody out there to do it. No one. We're all just complicated arrangements of atoms and subatomic particles — we don't live. But our atoms do move about in such a way as to give us identity and consciousness. We don't die; our atoms just rearrange themselves. There is no God. There can be no God; it's ridiculous to think in terms of a superior being. An inferior being, maybe, because we, we who don't even exist, we arrange our lives with more order and harmony than God ever arranged the earth. We measure; we plot; we create wonderful new things. We are the architects of our own existence. What a lunatic concept to bow down before a God who slaughters millions of innocent children, slowly and agonizingly starves them to death, beats them, tortures them, rejects them. What folly to even think that we should not insult such a God, damn him, think him out of existence. It is our duty to think God out of existence. It is our duty to insult him. Fuck you, God! Strike me down if you dare, you tyrant, you non-existent fraud! It is the duty of all human beings to think God out of existence. Then we have a future. Because then — and only then — do we take full responsibility for who we are. And that's what you must do, Bubby: think God out of existence; take responsibility for who you are." - The Scientist (Bad Boy Bubby [Movie])

• Like 2

"My latest theory, maybe I'm a god. I've denied the signs for too long"

- Jeff winger, 'Community'

"Kill the Buddha, because you should resume your own Buddha nature." - Shunryu Suzuki

"Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science."

--Charles Darwin.

we are means to those small creatures within us, and nature has other ends than we

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

I knew what it was to be insane. I could understand perfectly well why the silly fools that aren't insane are afraid of being insane. I'd been that way myself when I didn't know any better.

^^

^^

A Klee painting named ‘Angelus Novus’ shows an angel looking as though he is about to move away from something he is fixedly contemplating. His eyes are staring, his mouth is open, his wings are spread. This is how one pictures the angel of history. His face is turned toward the past. Where we perceive a chain of events, he sees one single catastrophe which keeps piling wreckage upon wreckage and hurls it in front of his feet. The angel would like to stay, awaken the dead, and make whole all that has been smashed. But a storm is blowing in from Paradise; it has got caught in his wings with such violence that the angel can no longer close them. This storm irresistibly propels him into the future to which his back is turned, while the pile of debris before him grows skyward. This storm is what we call progress.

- Walter Benjamin

• Like 1

"An-Alogy" - Naja, EGA 2011

Often we take the path of least resistance. Although it is well worn it also becomes too familiar.... Dolos....