The Corroboree
Atlas

Bach Rescue Remedy for plants

I was recently told to use bach rescue remedy on plants which may be stressed out, using a couple of drops in some water, sounds a little out there, but vibrational essence seems to make perople think it works on them so maybe it could on plants.

I am not either way in regards to Bach essences, on my scientific side i like evidence, although my spiritual side likes to believe some things don't need evidence.

What do you guys think on destressing plants with Bachs formulas.

And in that fact, how about australian essences found with the bach rememdies, perhaps better from the vibrational essence of plants from this country. Holds the spirit and information of thousands of years gone by.

One thing that annoyed me was I was reading the bach essences book and found that to treat impatient you use essence of impatiens flowers...i thought to myself hmmm a little lame since i dont think the origin of this plants name came from human impatients, not even spelt the same haha but who knows.

well i don't know much at all about Bach essences or about plants & rescue remedy but i've personally seen rescue remedy on a few occations bring raving freaking out people to a state of calm quite quickly, so i'm pretty well convinced it is active in humans, though whether it's plecebo or just the alcohol in the tincture or what is another question..

edit: for instance a few years ago i saw a kid who had got a fishing lure seriously embedded almost irremovably in his scalp out in the middle of the bush at this dam in the mountains of whoop whoop in queensland, he was freaking out seriously losing the plot & upon administration of rescue remedy (which was basically all we had to offer him at that point) he just calmed right down within less than a minute & was totally level headed & kept it together pretty well while i tore it out of his head :/

re: rescue remedy & plants... sounds like ripe fodder for hippy bashers... but who knows right?

Edited by paradox

The stuff has worked on me. Worth a try I'd say Atlas. Let us know how it goes.

Nice!! Yeah I have always been interested in the Bach remedies, but also slightly skeptical. So I'm kind of devided maybe i can bare root a pretty hardy plant then repot and put some in water and try and see what happens.

I have some of the Aust one too, I've tried them, still can't tell if they work or if its placebo or the alc but who knows, if you can't prove it wrong then it could most probably be right.

Nice!! Yeah I have always been interested in the Bach remedies, but also slightly skeptical. So I'm kind of devided maybe i can bare root a pretty hardy plant then repot and put some in water and try and see what happens.

I have some of the Aust one too, I've tried them, still can't tell if they work or if its placebo or the alc but who knows, if you can't prove it wrong then it could most probably be right.

Irie,

Interesting thought!

Just wondering if the alcohol wouldn't be a problem???

I've got to trim up about 20 Mimosa Hostilis treelets, they are just getting too untidy!

So will have plenty of material to experiment with....

Any other crazy ideas will also be considered.

Respect

Z

Edited by Zaka

Irie,

Interesting thought!

Just wondering if the alcohol wouldn't be a problem???

I've got to trim up about 20 Mimosa Hostilis treelets, they are just getting too untidy!

So will have plenty of material to experiment with....

Any other crazy ideas will also be considered.

Respect

Z

Hey just wondering if your interested in selling or trading your trimmings of your hostillis, or some plants at all?

Hey just wondering if your interested in selling or trading your trimmings of your hostillis, or some plants at all?

Irie Bro,

Sorry Mon I'm not down-under!

But if you a few more months I should have some seeds for trade?

So anyone???Crazy Ideas????

Respect

Z

The rescue is a placebo. I drank the whole bottle in my younger day with nil effect.

The rescue is a placebo. I drank the whole bottle in my younger day with nil effect.

According to the directions or instructions, it will not have an instant effect it works with your body to aid the condition, which can take any amount of time and varies with every person.

The essence of the flower vibrations has a synergistic effect with the human condition, so drinking a whole bottle would prob give you a very light alc feeling if nothing else.

But yeah I'm pretty sure there's no way to prove it right or wrong, I've used it heaps of times just to see and couldn't really tell if it made a difference even taken every day over a period, but I suppose if your a person who believes in spirituality, karma etc you'd probably believe that it does work synergistically with either your spirit or on some level not know to western medicine.

There's plenty of other unexplained things to western medicine like blue lotus being psychoactive etc

Perhps one day someone will work out a method of testing things like this.

gee you peole must have money to throw away, treating plants with bach flower, deary, deary me.

one thing that probably does work and is on the same similar lines is, colodial silver.

colodial silver can be used to combat fusarium wilt and other soil borne disease, but i have no experience with this. one of the europaen coca growers, sells colodial silver as means of controlling coca wilting disease.

you can make your own collodial silver, for very little cost!