The Corroboree
Atlas

Changa Recipes!!!

(I'm not sure if this is a forbidden thread, as far as I can see it doesnt seem to be, but if so, please let me know and i'll remove it)

Does anyone have some good Changa recipes?

Anyone tried syrian rue in it?

How about Acacia resin and caapi leaf?

Edited by Atlas
  • Like 1

I think there have been quite a few discussions about this.... Just leetin ya know before someone shouts "UTFSE!" :wink:

Yeah I saw A few in the search engine but they were mostly old, so thought i'd see if anyone had some new experiences

about 7 grams of changa was made the other day with little over a gram of dimitri soaked in isopropyl soaked into about 5 and half grams of caapi leaf and about 200 mg of yopo snuff mixed with it.

So far a single trial resulted in stronger effects than anticipated for a small pinch put into a one hitter glass pipe.

The user had anticipated being able to function better but had to sit down to better deal with the lovely instant madness. No strong OEVs but intense physical sensations and the whole room became unstable and melty, closing the eyes revealed images somehow between fractal colored patterns and monochromatic picture like visuals. This feeling lasted about 15 minutes and then it became easy enough to stand and function but things were still pretty intense. Faint after effects are still perceivable at the 1 hour mark.

The changa was made for less intense and more recreation minded experiences, however it is still an instant trip with just two hits (all of the material was combusted by two successive tokes. The yopo/vilca is strong stuff, rich in bufotenin. The amount in the changa was enough to tint the experiences but not overpower the experience, it seems to be effective. This is interesting because several OZ changa mixes used acacia extracts and they have been indicated as potentially having bufotenin as a minor alkaloid. Thus this was an attempt to mimic the type of chemical profile one would expect from reported successful, even desirable changa mixes.

quoted w/o permission from nooker

about 7 grams of changa was made the other day with little over a gram of dimitri soaked in isopropyl soaked into about 5 and half grams of caapi leaf and about 200 mg of yopo snuff mixed with it.

So far a single trial resulted in stronger effects than anticipated for a small pinch put into a one hitter glass pipe.

The user had anticipated being able to function better but had to sit down to better deal with the lovely instant madness. No strong OEVs but intense physical sensations and the whole room became unstable and melty, closing the eyes revealed images somehow between fractal colored patterns and monochromatic picture like visuals. This feeling lasted about 15 minutes and then it became easy enough to stand and function but things were still pretty intense. Faint after effects are still perceivable at the 1 hour mark.

The changa was made for less intense and more recreation minded experiences, however it is still an instant trip with just two hits (all of the material was combusted by two successive tokes. The yopo/vilca is strong stuff, rich in bufotenin. The amount in the changa was enough to tint the experiences but not overpower the experience, it seems to be effective. This is interesting because several OZ changa mixes used acacia extracts and they have been indicated as potentially having bufotenin as a minor alkaloid. Thus this was an attempt to mimic the type of chemical profile one would expect from reported successful, even desirable changa mixes.

Thanks, i didnt see that one when i was searching

Some people are very against mixing the acacia source with plants used for aya but hey, each to their own.

Personally I like to think of every plant added to the changa mixture is not for potentiation as such...

With concentrated belief and worship to something\anything, it causes energy build-up and makes that thing in essence manifest with direct proportion to the energy that has been devoted towards it - if that makes any sense.

I guess an easy way to describe that would be religious idols, in the way that their existence and the power behind them would cease to exist if if countless people hadn't devoted their energies towards them in worship.

I use that principle for the herbs in changa mixtures - plants that have had worship and power devoted towards them for a very long time. For that reason I see value in using aya herbs such as Psychotria and Banisteriopsis leaf\shredded stem bark as part of the smoking medium.

If I had to choose only one plant to contribute to a mixture it would always be Brugmansia.

Besides from that some lotus and calea never hurt =).

• Like 1

A good ratio is 1/1. The stronger the mix is the less you have. Always a good thing considering changa's legal status. Would rather have 2g's then 7g's. Add caapi leaf/vine extract to increase the power of the vine. Better still use IPA to extract the sediment that falls out of the aya brew and add a touch of this to the mix.

Or so I've heard.

Some people are very against mixing the acacia source with plants used for aya but hey, each to their own.

Personally I like to think of every plant added to the changa mixture is not for potentiation as such...

With concentrated belief and worship to something\anything, it causes energy build-up and makes that thing in essence manifest with direct proportion to the energy that has been devoted towards it - if that makes any sense.

I guess an easy way to describe that would be religious idols, in the way that their existence and the power behind them would cease to exist if if countless people hadn't devoted their energies towards them in worship.

I use that principle for the herbs in changa mixtures - plants that have had worship and power devoted towards them for a very long time. For that reason I see value in using aya herbs such as Psychotria and Banisteriopsis leaf\shredded stem bark as part of the smoking medium.

If I had to choose only one plant to contribute to a mixture it would always be Brugmansia.

Besides from that some lotus and calea never hurt =).

Yeah i agree, the proven method is usually the best which is why it is used over and over.

can caapi and p viris be dried crushed and smoked together for some affect or on the other hand can viridis be smoked alone for an effect?

• Like 1

yes but is very very mild.esp the viridis.caapi leaf is a nice light smoke .

t s t .

• Like 1

Yep.

Have recently stumbled across a very nice addition to mixes. Havent fully sussed if it is all due to the one plant but the smell and taste of it is so good, id say better than mashi hiri which was one thing that used to be a MUST in any good mix imo.

PD care to eleborate on that plant for interests sake?

Yep.

Have recently stumbled across a very nice addition to mixes. Havent fully sussed if it is all due to the one plant but the smell and taste of it is so good, id say better than mashi hiri which was one thing that used to be a MUST in any good mix imo.

Brugmansia that is datura from my understanding?

I dont think i would mix that in a changa recipe... How does it go for you, i wouldn't advise playing with scopolamine and atropine + dmt at the same time???

PD care to eleborate on that plant for interests sake?

Justica Pectoralis (Mashi Hiri) contains the alkaloids Betaine and Umbelliferone. Dried Mashi Hiri contains coumarins, which give the Changa a smoother taste and a nice smell. There have also been reports that Justica Pectoralis can "smooth" the DMT experience.

Edited by vual
  • Like 1

hehe, love the brug, u gotta.

• Like 1

I dont think i would mix that in a changa recipe... How does it go for you, i wouldn't advise playing with scopolamine and atropine + dmt at the same time???

I don't see any major problems with adding Brugmansia in simple form to a changa recipe.

Brugmansia is added at times to amazonian aya brews.

• Like 1

one of the nicest changa mixes i ever had was one that had lavender in it!! seemed to bring a gentle, feminine presence.

no idea if there are any actives in lavender flower, but i must say it was one of the strongest, and more pleasant changa experiences i have had.

coumarins have maoi properties according to snu.they are in a reasonable number of plants used as minor psychotropics.

t s t .

call me a hippy, but I don't think actives are nessisary in plant admixtures, even if the plants are active, they are regularly used in such small portions that no actives would be effective anywayz. I believe it's more like adding the plant spirit to ur brew, rather than any active actives :P

id have to agree with you there hippy!

caapi leaf + blue lotus is nice.

Brugmansia is Brugmansia, Datura is Datura..

Brugmansia spp. is the tree like one everyone knows ornamentally as Angels Trumpet - the two are not regarded in the same genus any more, but yes they do have tropane alkaloids in common.

As already mentioned Brugmanisa is actually sometimes employed as an Aya admixture. It's presence in a changa mixture is pretty pronounced and I would definitely recommend it..

The amounts of tropane alkaloids actually consumed when smoked in a changa mix would be relatively small, and if anything may have a beneficial effect of bronchial dilation for those who have a hard time smoking things.

call me a hippy, but I don't think actives are nessisary in plant admixtures, even if the plants are active, they are regularly used in such small portions that no actives would be effective anywayz. I believe it's more like adding the plant spirit to ur brew, rather than any active actives

That's what I was trying to say originally but in a much less convoluted and not up all night brain fried way lol.

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-

call me a hippy, but I don't think actives are nessisary in plant admixtures, even if the plants are active, they are regularly used in such small portions that no actives would be effective anywayz. I believe it's more like adding the plant spirit to ur brew, rather than any active actives :P

my view is the amazing thing about adding virtually anything to changa is that it becomes active when it theoretically shouldnt be.due to dose being too small.

eg add strawberries to changa and trip strawberries.

but yeh maybe it is being opened up to the strawberry spirit.....

t s t .

• Like 1

my view is the amazing thing about adding virtually anything to changa is that it becomes active when it theoretically shouldnt be.due to dose being too small.

eg add strawberries to changa and trip strawberries.

but yeh maybe it is being opened up to the strawberry spirit.....

t s t .

Guess it's that $64,000 question.

ive heard smoking a mix of syrian rue, yopo seeds, brug leaf and mull is nice, apparentley your more succsesfull in having a break through experience if you take the rue in a tea first with this mix. im also told its a good aid for enhancing other tryptamines one cone launched my foaf into hyperspace during an LSA experience.

brugs are reasonably safe if you approach them with knowledge and respect but 2 Travacalm HO seem to be just as affective in aleviating nausia i dont advocate pill poping but scopolamine measured out in micrograms by a chemist sounds a lot safer