The Corroboree

Hey all... I'm a cactophile in the US and I've been reading a lot about "Eileen" on the forum. A member mentioned that a few people in the US have her. Could anyone in the US spare a cutting/pup of this wonderful cactus? Take a peek at my tradelist blog. I only have one of each (except PC pachanoi) and they are in early rooting as of now. Otherwise, I have a generous amount of money in my "hobby" stash. PM me with offers and I know she is rare & may cost a bit more than expected. Thanks for all of your help (US and AUS) with my cacti questions on the forum.

Edited by eccentro

In aus we cant bring in any plants without a long and expensive process that defeats the purpose of trading.

If you are willing to pay the costs of the cutting and what I imagine are expensive shipping fee's im sure you can get yourself an Eileen. :)

Can anyone help in the US?

Edited by eccentro

I'm quite willing to send you a cutting if you cover postage.

That being said, you may get a better deal locally (tons of cuts have been sent to the US - and no problems getting them there), as freight is somewhat cost-prohibitive.

Plenty of people at "The Nook" have her so you may get a better deal there.

pm me if interested.

cheers

ed

Edited by reshroomED

eccentro , would you be willing to trade or sell some cuts from your "Have" list? Im in the US too. Also, If anyone is willing to send an eileen cut to me I dont care what postage is going to be. My PM doesnt work here so reply here or email me at [email protected] Thanks soo much guys!

i have [lenty of eileen cuts for sale or trade, but only if ED exhausts his stock and or generosity, as without ED thered be no eileen :worship:

You run with it Jono.

Ta for heping out.

And let's not forget that I'm only another recipient of the plant, not it's breeder, so credit there lies elsewhere.

ed

Hopefully someone in the US can help me out. Again, thanks for the outpouring of offers everyone. You are all a very generous bunch!