The Corroboree
Slybacon

Lady GAGA - Telephone

A bit of tongue in cheek humour here guys/girls :P but I found this entry fitting from the aforementioned Obscure masonic references link provided by Chiral :

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum (1966)

A running joke has several characters told to knock three times [00:26:57], [00:50:27], [00:50:41], [00:53:25]. This is an obscure and probably unintentional masonic reference.

I discovered a reference in the bible. In the Garden of Eden the Apple came from a tree, tree rhymes with three, apparently anything 3 HAS to be a Masonic reference. Which would make the Snake an Illuminati, and if you put 3 snakes together you get... a PYRAMID!!

sarcasm.. highest form of wittery :wink:

WAIT! That emoticon has ......OH A-MY A-GOD... ONE EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Baba ghanoush

For the record I couldn't really give a shit about lady gaga blah blah blah all that bullshit because I don't subscribe,therefore I'm not bombarded with BS...my choice,it's easy follow or not.

After all,that's how it all began :wink:

My input was based on the symbolism and the fear-mongering as I agree with _e_ to a large extent.

Yep..... totally agree there

In my opinion freemasonry was infused with lucifarianism. The builders and architects of the great pyramids had their own religions and philosophies, they aren't just tools, they are symbols and every freemason will tell you this. They are ceremonial tools used in rituals. I dont need to go into this here as there is enough information circulating around about this and im trying to keep this to the illuminati. Originally it was about the illuminati and the music industry but obviously there are topics related to this freemasonry being one of them.

Yeah man its infused in the music industry as well. At the moment you see filmclips about Military control mixed with sex, transhumanism , mind control.... lots of titles like lose control...... You ain't bangin your head man, its all related....

Yep agree and didn't want to tangent too far yet :wink:

Certainly wasn't being a know it all....as I don't pretend to.I merely condensed a few things I saw missing..and to stir the pot....that's me.

i think maybee yall should turn of ur tv's for a while...

Shit yeah....but the question remains man,how do you know more aout Lady whocares than I do?

I don't watch the shit on TV !

The builders and architects of the great pyramids had their own religions and philosophies, they aren't just tools, they are symbols and every freemason will tell you this

look man my dad is the grand-poohbah of the central west masonic lodge (no shit) as far as a man of great insight? i think not. hes all about pooftahs, coons and gooks. i really think your reading WAY to far into things, seems like the media has had an effect on yourself, you have given these performers ALOT of promotion! any press is good press!

secret societys?? bah phooey!! the masonic lodge is flat out keeping their rabbit problem under control! if it wasnt for mums triangle (oh man!! more symbolism!!) sangers the place would fuken fall apart!! seriously..they are a bunch of old codgers playing jedi-knights. i wouldnt put much stock in them at all!! my dads asked me if im interested (you have to be invited in by your father) but i said im already involved in one circle-jerk (my beloved SAB :wub: ).

guys turn of the TV, go outside, have a breath of fresh air and garden. this is psychotic behavior.

but hey maybee i AM a closet mason trying to manipulate u from within the confines of this forum?? nice isp number there Slybacon..ill pass it onto the masons!!! mwoooo harrrr harrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

The reason my old man left was because what Freemasonary was then was being corrupted in one chapter in one town on one continent in one world.....and that was over 30 years ago.

^^^^ Hey bro, Im not saying your father is a Lucifarian but Im sure he knows of the 33 degrees. 33 is the supposed top rank (note its connection with the sun again!), but it goes higher then this, after 33 you go into Illuminated Freemasonary. something most freemasons know nothing of, yes my old man was a mason to, so was probably 50% of your class, none of them know anymore then the rest of us. I dont think that your trying to manipulate me, i dont even ask that you agree with me. Im just happy you've read this far..... Ive been stuck inside all weekend with a busted ankle so yeah been heavily researching, i didn't expect as much interest from you guys positive or negative....

As to Psychotic Nooooooo, cabin mad maybe but not psychotic ;)

3 x 3 = 9 ;) (but you turn it upside down if it helps)

Maths are everything 101010011010010101010...yep that's it!

33 degrees has a vibrational relationship to us...pyramid..correct alignment...you know.

3X33 is one short of 100.

What's missing?

You or U the vessel.

Turn it upside down and it's an empty vessel.

Learey said it different but..

Wake up.

this is just another manifestation of the suppression of the human spirit and free will, through fear, by the powers that be. But does feeding the beast with so much energy and awareness really achieve anything other then making it fatter and fouler?

So we know that as a race we are being fucked with, and fucked over, on a major scale. We can see where and when and how this is happening. But we also must take personal responsibility for the parts of our selves that allow this energy in, and dwell in a mellodramatic awareness of these energies without REALLY pushing through and above it. As we have the capacity to do.

What are we DOING with this awareness that really causes any resistance or revolution?

Are we actually lifting our consciousness up above the fear, and acting in a way that is counterbalancing such limiting energetics (or at the least part developing our immunity to them)? Are we consciously opting out of the mainframe of fear, and doing everything in our powers to transmute the effects it has had on us?

Spending our time adrenal, and spreading the fear like a virus, is just another impact and effect the perceived 'they' have counted on. Is 'conspiracy theory activism', really just another 'conspiracy theory'?. A carefully engineered aspect of the manipulations of the masses. To me it all seems very low vibration/murky. The awareness is there, good, but what as an empowered and enlightened individual are we doing within our selves, in order to project and share an energy of light and love ?

If anything is a counter-productive response to such programming, in my eyes it would need to be a positive rendering of illuminary energetics for the individual. Catalyze self empowerment and enlightenment via the inherent wholeness and sanctity of our being. Create powerful symbols, and engage in ritualized ceremonies, that are of the highest frequency and in honour of the freedom of self evolution and growth. Do whatever it is that is really steeped in deep self healing, not in response to any and all perceived 'powers of darkness', but in complete neutrality to their existence.

The thing with all of the conspiracy theories and Illuminati watchdogs, is that they seem to affirm some-kind of effect and power these distant evil entities are utilizing against us. Where is the counterbalancing offers of communal unity technologies? where is the integrated self actualization principals that engage in a heightened sense of self empowerment and freedom.

We should be taking the actions of these energies and entities and organizations and learning from them, not in a way of what to be afraid of or to avoid, or to scapegoat or blame, or project shadow and negativity. We should be inspired to ourselves become immersed in our own personal illumination, enlightenment, and collective healing. Unity consciousness is there for the taking. It is only us that allows our gaze to become fragmented and our focus distracted. 'They', are just one specific manifestation of the capacity and potential for our intent... eye see very little difference in the rituals and sciences they employ, to that of which we can and do often aspire to. The difference is not how the energy is being channeled and focused, it is what intent and agenda is being actualized. Which in its turn will be their own karma to face.

We are living in a very exciting time. It is my perception that we will bare witness to the collapse of the western civilization as we know it, and a time of widespread purification of the earth. The temples will fall, and consciousness, condensed, will continue on in a more purified and unified field of existance. At such times there will no longer be an us and them. The illusion of separateness, and this massive sense of distrust and reactive victim consciousness will be overcome with lov.e

Deadly...couldn't top it atm.

Haha, pretty much all the mebers get to sit in the poobah chair incog, sort of a commie thing lol, everyone gets a ride. I had a mate who was so anti masons that he ended up joining, he is now a staunch holder of secrets. Secrets, thats what gets em into the club in the first place and once ya there its like goin to church. Not many members take the esoteric side of it full seriously but if they do there is a long path for them to follow OR they can just kick back with their mates, scoff some pizza and ask how lil pete is goin in the under 13s footy. Just another mens club that makes out it holds the secrets to the world, secrets i couldnt give 2 shits about, church is well boring and lil pete is a lil shit who stole my wallet out of my car. If masons were cool then my cross dressing biology teacher/uniting church alter BOY (at his age lmao) would not have any idea what they were but he does and that is what makes masonry so lame.

What i dont get is if there are certain families running the world and they are part of some religion/order then wouldnt the children and heirs to this power move away from it or be well bored of it by the time its their turn to "rule" yet apparently the world "leaders" are all illuminati/mason/cwl members. I mean, most kids i know that were sent to catholic school and went to church and shit dont go in their adult life, i never go yet was made to as a kid, its not that i hate it i just couldn't be fucked with it, been there done that.

Yep and nearly all the sl*ts in our town came from the same school.

I feel like it has been like a lot of Archaic stuff renamed to New Age,has been through the "Ridicule Period" ,the "Total Resistance/Denial Period" already and it is exciting to live in an age where I can write shit others read and it affects them....at least to the point where it makes them less stagnant in thought...thought provokes action either way.

The age of "well fuck me it's all good" or the" Acceptance as Truth Period" is just around the corner.

We've simply gotta stop "tagging" everything like "Depression","Thin" Fat","Gay"... "Celebrity" etc.

You know the first thing I do is when I get a new T-shirt because it irritates me if I don't?

We just gotta stop complaining about things if we don't take an active personal involvement in the resolution :wink:

Edit:just saw babaganoush's post before I finished.

Im going to keep this fairly short.

I agree that alot of conspiracy stuff can be interpreted as fear mongering. Its really how you look at it, not something to be afraid of more aware of.

2nd. Please consider 2012 carefully. It may not be the huge change that your looking for, just make sure you look at all the information and not just a small slice ;)

~boom~

I don't know much about the mind control but i'm pretty sure lady gaga is marilyn manson, looks the same in this clip!!

I always wondered who he was the nerd out of wonder years....NO, its lady gaga.

107484_music-video-beyonce-feat-lady-gaga-video-phone.jpg

Telephone-lady-gaga-10850462-467-350.gif

marilyn_manson.jpg

marilyn-manson-eat-me-drink-me.jpg

The resembleance is uncanny!!! :lol:

Edited by Atlas

More Illuminati and Elite Symbolism. http://content.usato...-eyed-mascots/1

London Olympics will have one-eyed mascots

olymascotx-inset-community.jpgOlympic mascots Wenlock and Mandeville were unveiled today in London

Organizers of the 2012 London Summer Olympics have decided upon one-eyed mascots for their Games, and no, they're not pirates.They are Wenlock and Mandeville, names for two small English towns, and they have no discernible gender.

Says London organizing chief Sebastian Coe of the move away from mascots that easily make for stuffed-animal marketing: "We've talked to lots of children and they don't want cuddly toys. They want something they can interact with and something with a good story behind it."

Well, we suppose explaining to a child why someone has only one eye and is neither male nor female would indeed make for a good story.

Edited by blowng

re: fear mongering, Be alert but not alarmed.

re: Lady Gaga and Marilyn Manson being the same person... err no, they don't look at all similar apart from doing the whole androgynous shock rock look at what I'm wearing thing. Also Marilyn Manson is real.

re: why would the power elite expose their secret rituals and symbols? .. they're not really secret, people may be unaware but they are all in plain sight for they wouldn't have an effect otherwise. The use of symbols by this elite works so well because we are for the most part unconscious of anything less subtle than a sledgehammer to the face, thank our increasingly impressive and distracting entertainment industry. When ones conscious thought process is flooded with stimuli a giant pink elephant can go unnoticed if that's the intent.

re: Michale Tsarion, i vibe with a lot that he says, which is scary if he's a disinformation agent. Done some research there and he seems suspect based on his personal attacks and ad hominem arguments towards any one that questions his assertions. Sure when you're all evangelical about your new found truth you can get emotional but you don't threaten people with violence for disagreeing - unless you are being overly defensive because you know what you're saying is actually bullshit.

re: disinformation agents - praise them for keeping my eyes open - forcing me to think critically about even trusted authorities.

Thanks Slybacon for starting the thread.

• Like 1

re: Lady Gaga and Marilyn Manson being the same person... err no, they don't look at all similar apart from doing the whole androgynous shock rock look at what I'm wearing thing. Also Marilyn Manson is real.

Umm it was a joke...

A german journalist i know asked Lady Gaga at a press conference if she´d have a penis. Unnecessary to mention she was thrown out the press conference. If someone acts so butthurt when being asked such a ridiculous question, there has to be some truth in it. With or without penis...he/she/it is gross. Cant stand her anymore. That shit is everywhere in my television. Every channel i switch to, i have to see this ugly woman. Cant stand it anymore. B) "Everywhere i go, i see the same hoe..." bye Eg

a clock makes sense. it can be necessary. it can be the basis for your whole year, or meaningless, according to the amount of weight you attach to it.

but once in a while....

... it goes "cuckoo! cuckoo! cuckoo!"

Atlas, yeh i dont get internet humor well. spose manson coulda done a full operation and change in style to metamorphose into the butterfly of the gaga... *vomit*

anyway, i think incog said all there is to say, turn off your television.

Edited by The Dude
  • Like 1

Atlas, yeh i dont get internet humor well. spose manson coulda done a full operation and change in style to metamorphose into the butterfly of the gaga... *vomit*

anyway, i think incog said all there is to say, turn off your television.

"We are the people, we hold the power" There was a picture of me in that (7:45)!!! B)

Nice one dude ,I watched that recently also and what he suggests is so true ... here is a really well done youtube which i know you'll enjoy dudor :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EO1VG15Iu4

Nice one dude ,I watched that recently also and what he suggests is so true ... here is a really well done youtube which i know you'll enjoy dudor :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EO1VG15Iu4

Nice! its a fair call.....although she did say "wegetables"....perhaps a russian communist? (nwuclear wessels)

I thought the illumnati were people of science and logic who rebelled against religion as religion destroyed thousands of years of science, i m quite sure if this were true they wouldnt worship satan which is part of a religion.

Maybe john butler will be next, he speaks all sort of anti goverment things lol

Edited by Atlas

Isn't a secret society somewhat like a religion? As for talking about govt making you illuminati come on man divide and rule tactics are as old as time itself.

The Illuminati are controlled by the Jesuits. It doesn't matter if you believe in Satan, the fact remains these people follow these beliefs. Many of them have had to make blood sacrifices to be in the position they are in today. Satanism is about materialism. Holding the apple of temptation in front of the people so to speak. There is plenty of information on this topic and you don't have to be religious to benefit from it knowledge.

mmclub.jpg

Heres some disney illuminati kids for you :blink:

Edited by Slybacon

WWE had a new world order, hulk hogan was in it, perhaps theyre the ring leaders!!

I sometimes get myself worked up about the fact that where just the illuminatis stock. But in all reality it's a bit of a paradox, I mean let's be honest, if the illuminati disappeared tomorrow western society as we know it would collapse. 

Yes, we are just 'there herd' to them, but can anyone really deny that they do keep the majority of there herd fat, healthy and happy? If your prepared to ignorantly eat from the endless supply of lush green grass they supply and you don't attempt to wonder from the paddock, then there's a very easy going life style waiting for ya that a lot of people seem to really enjoy.

Personally for me, living there materialistic life style has diluted the very meaning of my existence. But these days I kind of think, if it keeps society stable and the majority of people safe, healthy and happy, who really cares? Why waste energy trying to convince people that have an invested interest not be convinced?

You can't beat the system! Closest thing you can do is isolate yourself from it, like no tv or going bush ect...... But at the end of the day isolating yourself is not a healthy or practical long term solution and you really eventually need to find a way to  have a peaceful relationship with the system, else it will wear you down to nothing. That's what it's designed to do!    

Edited by jabez

Last movie of the matrix, neo as the christ consciousness makes contact with this mechanistic other.. the golem if you will, which has taken over, it is in the guise of a newborn baby signifying its own immaturity, or even inability to rule from a mature perspective, hence the truth light and the way that is neo must transcend his flesh or material existence (ego death?) so that this machine can be born again as a dialogue with, not a dictate of this other.

There is a jewish myth of a creature made of clay called golem. Inert, dead clay into which we feed a soul, and an autonomous being designed for our benefit swings into action aiding us on every level and creating magnificent ... things. It is autonomous to an extent but it is still also directed by our will. If however we forget about our own will and instead focus on all these amazing things it has created, its own autonomy prevails and we are blinded to the real power of manifestation this other can bring and are in a way imprisoned by our materialistic fetishes... the machine doesn't care, it's just doing its' job, and we for the most part seem obsessively dependent on these things. Automatic thinking is blind indeed.

Another creature found the one true ring of power and considered himself omnipotent... only to then become its' slave, golem again, this time from Lord of the Rings. The mythology has been repeated probably for countless aeons, provided we choose to inhabit this same space all the time.

i have had a sudden and overwhelming liquid insight into the image of an eye in a pyramid, and at this point i must say that from now any observation of this image will be counted as a blessing

does anybody know what i'm talking about?

well, i don't even know what i'm talking about but who else has experienced it as an omnipresent, hyperdimensional geometry or something similar?

screenshot20100608at426.png

gallery_6870_7_16538.jpg

You can make your own assumptions about this newest one...

Edited by Slybacon

OK

Pop sucks

but, this song sounds quite uplifting and nice to my ears

The video and concept plays just like a cheap [not in budget] exploitation.

BUT

you understand that all of you that take all these symbols and shit seriously and posted accordingly are unveiled, huh?

In what way you ask?

Unveiled in your lack of validity I mean and in the grandness of subjective interpretation potential

i have had a sudden and overwhelming liquid insight into the image of an eye in a pyramid, and at this point i must say that from now any observation of this image will be counted as a blessing

well, i don't even know what i'm talking about but who else has experienced it as an omnipresent, hyperdimensional geometry or something similar?

no takers? just a 'yeah i kinda might have experienced what you're talking about' would be cool B)

Nothing esoteric or sacred geometrical on liquid. Lots and lots and lots when on spice or high range mushies....

Eyes of Horus, pyramids, glyphs, pharaohs heaps of Egyptian themed rooms. I'll write up a one of my experiences and post it when i get a chance