The Corroboree
Slybacon

Lady GAGA - Telephone

samsung-logo.jpg

Saturn again.... if you look its in the above add with 666 in it as well.

LOL large corporations have been using eternal symbolism for yonks,tapping into the super-conscious to sell a bloody product,this is old hat LOL

Look at sigma..well self explaining really.These symbols are in our DNA and the "clever people" use them.

I don't think a turd on the bonnet would sell many 50 grand cars!!..yep it's all about slavery to money.

The recent influx of apocalyptic movies and the approach of 2012 is making millions for the well to do...well the city of lost souls anyway :wink:

What about the Fleur Elise'?

Damn I knew I shouldn't have followed Lord Baden Powell...he made me a slave mowing lawns for the elderly,fund raising,camping,kayaking bushwalking,first-aid..oh and don't get me started on the knots...a bloke could look at his old Scout hat and heaven forbid..gasp...hang himself

or help someone winch their car out of a bog.

Anyway enough of the sarcasm :lol:

The symbols for the Freemasons as Dad was one, were merely representing the tools used in the construction of the Pyramid.He explained it all to me before he passed on....they helped the poor and raised funds for the community and did a damn fine job....WOOOOO trippy :rolleyes:

I can dig up his apron in the leather case with the symbols on it next time I go to the storage shed and post a pic.

hip hop beat production i think is about the best in the music world. hip hop are on top of the game production wise.

jay-z just has access to the best beats going around. i must say im a closet fan of Rihannas. the production that goes into her work is A1. plus she is a fine ass kinky thang!

asdasd

Edited by Teljkon

The recent influx of apocalyptic movies and the approach of 2012 is making millions for the well to do...well the city of lost souls anyway :wink:

Yep..... totally agree there

The symbols for the Freemasons as Dad was one, were merely representing the tools used in the construction of the Pyramid.He explained it all to me before he passed on....they helped the poor and raised funds for the community and did a damn fine job....WOOOOO trippy :rolleyes:

In my opinion freemasonry was infused with lucifarianism. The builders and architects of the great pyramids had their own religions and philosophies, they aren't just tools, they are symbols and every freemason will tell you this. They are ceremonial tools used in rituals. I dont need to go into this here as there is enough information circulating around about this and im trying to keep this to the illuminati. Originally it was about the illuminati and the music industry but obviously there are topics related to this freemasonry being one of them.

I dont get it why dont you guys see the real picture all this crap is like looking at the moon and mising the rest of the sky. WTF how about the absolute mass flooding of cop shows showing the police as being these huge heros that help all the world and just care so much. While IRL we are in the biggest time of economic disrest that there has been for 10's or 100's of years IDK lady gaga doing a spoof video on quintan tarintinos work with some sadist director is bull compared to the larger indoctrination of the the general public with clear mind wash intended to keep this dumb bitch called society swooming over her man called the sword. Some times i wonder if you guys are listening or im just banging my head against a :BANGHEAD2:

Yeah man its infused in the music industry as well. At the moment you see filmclips about Military control mixed with sex, transhumanism , mind control.... lots of titles like lose control...... You ain't bangin your head man, its all related....

Edited by Slybacon

i think maybee yall should turn of ur tv's for a while...

heheheheh...... I dont have tv here my friend :).......

The builders and architects of the great pyramids had their own religions and philosophies, they aren't just tools, they are symbols and every freemason will tell you this

look man my dad is the grand-poohbah of the central west masonic lodge (no shit) as far as a man of great insight? i think not. hes all about pooftahs, coons and gooks. i really think your reading WAY to far into things, seems like the media has had an effect on yourself, you have given these performers ALOT of promotion! any press is good press!

secret societys?? bah phooey!! the masonic lodge is flat out keeping their rabbit problem under control! if it wasnt for mums triangle (oh man!! more symbolism!!) sangers the place would fuken fall apart!! seriously..they are a bunch of old codgers playing jedi-knights. i wouldnt put much stock in them at all!! my dads asked me if im interested (you have to be invited in by your father) but i said im already involved in one circle-jerk (my beloved SAB :wub: ).

guys turn of the TV, go outside, have a breath of fresh air and garden. this is psychotic behavior.

but hey maybee i AM a closet mason trying to manipulate u from within the confines of this forum?? nice isp number there Slybacon..ill pass it onto the masons!!! mwoooo harrrr harrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

The builders and architects of the great pyramids had their own religions and philosophies, they aren't just tools, they are symbols and every freemason will tell you this

look man my dad is the grand-poohbah of the central west masonic lodge (no shit) as far as a man of great insight? i think not. hes all about pooftahs, coons and gooks. i really think your reading WAY to far into things, seems like the media has had an effect on yourself, you have given these performers ALOT of promotion! any press is good press!

secret societys?? bah phooey!! the masonic lodge is flat out keeping their rabbit problem under control! if it wasnt for mums triangle (oh man!! more symbolism!!) sangers the place would fuken fall apart!! seriously..they are a bunch of old codgers playing jedi-knights. i wouldnt put much stock in them at all!! my dads asked me if im interested (you have to be invited in by your father) but i said im already involved in one circle-jerk (my beloved SAB :wub: ).

guys turn of the TV, go outside, have a breath of fresh air and garden. this is psychotic behavior.

but hey maybee i AM a closet mason trying to manipulate u from within the confines of this forum?? nice isp number there Slybacon..ill pass it onto the masons!!! mwoooo harrrr harrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

holy shit! that was 3 posts!! i didnt do thAT!! hang on..3 by 3..6!! add 2 more 6's thats 666! i am satan oh shit! damn me for fucking with the masons triangle sangers!

Edited by incognito

^^^^ Hey bro, Im not saying your father is a Lucifarian but Im sure he knows of the 33 degrees. 33 is the supposed top rank (note its connection with the sun again!), but it goes higher then this, after 33 you go into Illuminated Freemasonary. something most freemasons know nothing of, yes my old man was a mason to, so was probably 50% of your class, none of them know anymore then the rest of us. I dont think that your trying to manipulate me, i dont even ask that you agree with me. Im just happy you've read this far..... Ive been stuck inside all weekend with a busted ankle so yeah been heavily researching, i didn't expect as much interest from you guys positive or negative....

As to Psychotic Nooooooo, cabin mad maybe but not psychotic ;)

3 x 3 = 9 ;) (but you turn it upside down if it helps)

Edited by Slybacon

u need to get outside brother :)

nah dad never speaks of freemasonary much at all. he has invited me but i politely declined, as i dont think much of the men involved, racist,homophobic pigs that they are.

he is the grand-poobah of the central west region, and goes to big meets in sydney and canberra. but geez he doesnt really back up any kind of spiritual beliefs with his actions. definately not an illuminated man.

edit: 3 x 3 = 9 ;) (but you turn it upside down if it helps)

lol mathematics has never been my forte' hehe.

but in all honesty, i wouldnt take this to seriously, its kinda fear-mongerish, as well as giving HEAPS of promotion to the artists involved, which im sure IS the cause of their symbolism. controversy, and promotion through that..whatever helps bring in the bucks.

Edited by incognito

lol mathematics has never been my forte' hehe.

but in all honesty, i wouldnt take this to seriously, its kinda fear-mongerish, as well as giving HEAPS of promotion to the artists involved, which im sure IS the cause of their symbolism. controversy, and promotion through that..whatever helps bring in the bucks.

Fear Mongerish is credible but the exposure i give the artists wont help them sell anything.....

...... Goes out to watch sunset :)

this is just another manifestation of the suppression of the human spirit and free will, through fear, by the powers that be. But does feeding the beast with so much energy and awareness really achieve anything other then making it fatter and fouler?

So we know that as a race we are being fucked with, and fucked over, on a major scale. We can see where and when and how this is happening. But we also must take personal responsibility for the parts of our selves that allow this energy in, and dwell in a mellodramatic awareness of these energies without REALLY pushing through and above it. As we have the capacity to do.

What are we DOING with this awareness that really causes any resistance or revolution?

Are we actually lifting our consciousness up above the fear, and acting in a way that is counterbalancing such limiting energetics (or at the least part developing our immunity to them)? Are we consciously opting out of the mainframe of fear, and doing everything in our powers to transmute the effects it has had on us?

Spending our time adrenal, and spreading the fear like a virus, is just another impact and effect the perceived 'they' have counted on. Is 'conspiracy theory activism', really just another 'conspiracy theory'?. A carefully engineered aspect of the manipulations of the masses. To me it all seems very low vibration/murky. The awareness is there, good, but what as an empowered and enlightened individual are we doing within our selves, in order to project and share an energy of light and love ?

If anything is a counter-productive response to such programming, in my eyes it would need to be a positive rendering of illuminary energetics for the individual. Catalyze self empowerment and enlightenment via the inherent wholeness and sanctity of our being. Create powerful symbols, and engage in ritualized ceremonies, that are of the highest frequency and in honour of the freedom of self evolution and growth. Do whatever it is that is really steeped in deep self healing, not in response to any and all perceived 'powers of darkness', but in complete neutrality to their existence.

The thing with all of the conspiracy theories and Illuminati watchdogs, is that they seem to affirm some-kind of effect and power these distant evil entities are utilizing against us. Where is the counterbalancing offers of communal unity technologies? where is the integrated self actualization principals that engage in a heightened sense of self empowerment and freedom.

We should be taking the actions of these energies and entities and organizations and learning from them, not in a way of what to be afraid of or to avoid, or to scapegoat or blame, or project shadow and negativity. We should be inspired to ourselves become immersed in our own personal illumination, enlightenment, and collective healing. Unity consciousness is there for the taking. It is only us that allows our gaze to become fragmented and our focus distracted. 'They', are just one specific manifestation of the capacity and potential for our intent... eye see very little difference in the rituals and sciences they employ, to that of which we can and do often aspire to. The difference is not how the energy is being channeled and focused, it is what intent and agenda is being actualized. Which in its turn will be their own karma to face.

We are living in a very exciting time. It is my perception that we will bare witness to the collapse of the western civilization as we know it, and a time of widespread purification of the earth. The temples will fall, and consciousness, condensed, will continue on in a more purified and unified field of existance. At such times there will no longer be an us and them. The illusion of separateness, and this massive sense of distrust and reactive victim consciousness will be overcome with lov.e

• Like 1

^^^^Nice post and call for positive action... I hope for the sake of the tribe your right brother :)

Edit> @incognito - You were asking me what beats i recommend. I say start with Wutang's track Impossible, and get a copy of the lyrics if you can ;).

Edited by Slybacon

Deleted content

Edited by Slybacon

Did anyone else notice what plant is shown at 4min:39seconds?

Sure does add to the whole theory of being delusional and not in control.

• Like 1

and those 6 seconds are the only time ill watch that shit.

Toe toe toe, strange thats in there.

Fuk me, that gaga bitch doesnt even look real! glad i keep away from that shit.

look man my dad is the grand-poohbah of the central west masonic lodge (no shit) as far as a man of great insight? i think not. hes all about pooftahs, coons and gooks

Haha, pretty much all the mebers get to sit in the poobah chair incog, sort of a commie thing lol, everyone gets a ride. I had a mate who was so anti masons that he ended up joining, he is now a staunch holder of secrets. Secrets, thats what gets em into the club in the first place and once ya there its like goin to church. Not many members take the esoteric side of it full seriously but if they do there is a long path for them to follow OR they can just kick back with their mates, scoff some pizza and ask how lil pete is goin in the under 13s footy. Just another mens club that makes out it holds the secrets to the world, secrets i couldnt give 2 shits about, church is well boring and lil pete is a lil shit who stole my wallet out of my car. If masons were cool then my cross dressing biology teacher/uniting church alter BOY (at his age lmao) would not have any idea what they were but he does and that is what makes masonry so lame.

What i dont get is if there are certain families running the world and they are part of some religion/order then wouldnt the children and heirs to this power move away from it or be well bored of it by the time its their turn to "rule" yet apparently the world "leaders" are all illuminati/mason/cwl members. I mean, most kids i know that were sent to catholic school and went to church and shit dont go in their adult life, i never go yet was made to as a kid, its not that i hate it i just couldnt be fuckd with it, been there done that.

i think there are plenty of examples of children of power not moving away from their inheritance. when do you hear "dictator's son / young prince chooses simple life instead"? i dunno about comparing a catholic upbringing with having a whole shitload of power and money.

true that, pretty shitty comparison really, i guess the money and power would have more sway than a bit of wafer and a sip of wine.

Yeah i didn't see that bruggie at 4.39.... hehehe