The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
_e_

wanted- Papaver seeds, sceletium, herbs and vegies

Hello all,

long time between greetings.

I am back in full power after a long period of ill health, and really enjoying being back amongst the plants again.

Our household is pretty activated, but we are somewhat out of the loop as far as plant and seed trading goes.

We are all interested in cultivating an ongoing trade relationship with the online community, and are in the planning stages for some northern NSW entheo gatherings/ celebrations of plant culture.

We are interested in any truly worthy strains of papaver, for our resident baker and her merry mice to scatter about the kitchen.

We are also looking for some sceletium plants.

I am personally interested in any and all medicinal herbs, and organic/true genetic vegie seeds.

And i am always interested in any interesting strains of south-american medicinals.

We are planning on getting some nurseries activated and looking forward to a big spring of propagation next year. However as far as genetics go we are starting mostly from scratch, and hoping to get amongst whatever we can for now before it gets too cold to prop.

We have the following to offer in trade (and will also include cash in trade, or just buy any really interesting stuff)

-mixed loph seed

- sally WATTLE cuttings

- various cacti cuts, mostly just small prop cuts of the common varients

- izwoz clothing (all old stock/designs)

Please pm me for any further details.

thanks,

plant lov.e

great to hear your health is improved!it was a bit sad to see your state the last time....

have some rooted heimia cuttings if you are interested.seed too and some silene capense seed.

t s t .