The Corroboree
Chiral

Warning on Subs

come on people, there must be more of you who can share your experiences...

Soon..... soon.

Cheers for that Klip. Nice post

PD is all talk, I spoke to him just the other day and he was saying its best to eat 2 (TWO) subs at a time :P

PD

lol Fungal ya knob, it was 2g, that's plenty to take a ride on the subs round ere for the average jill/wooous.

whaaaaaaaaaatttteverrrrrrrrr....rofl.gifrollin.gif

while i agree that 2 is pretty light, is it cool to criticise people for their choice of dose? :blink:

while i agree that 2 is pretty light, is it cool to criticise people for their choice of dose? :blink:

huh...hey man not me..ion.gif I'm not criticizing anyone I'm just baggin' out pass, and havin' a laugh...2gms of subs is hardcore man.

A mate did 1 gm of cubes in lemon tea a few nights ago as he had a headache, as he is off opiates, he drank some water and consumed the small dose tea, 1gm was enuff to relax him and dispose of the headache, gave beautiful closed eyed visuals and a gorgeous body hum for around 1-2hrs before falling asleep naturally, and waking the next day ultimately refreshed.

2 gm of subs would not have been so polite or gentle I guarantee it.

I guess the subs from up north just dont compare to the quality we get here in vic ey chiral ;)

i enjoyed reading your report klip. it sounds like things are just starting to get interesting for your friend "I".

I guess the subs from up north just dont compare to the quality we get here in vic ey chiral ;)

I have noooooooooooo idea, but I'm open to offers...I'm happy to push the wheelbarrow...smirk.gif

Thanks klip nice report...alone and in warm still dark environments tend to exaggerate the mushrooms conscience within and it's mechanics x10, interesting stuff huh.

on another note: add a teaspoon of rue seeds to your sub/lemon juice tea. will take away those dark clouds and gremlins and replace them with wizards and waterfalls.

someone did this in my area about 10 years ago so he could make more money from the mushrooms [cubensis] he collected. The result was overwhelmingly negative reports. In our group of about 7 or 8 people no one thought it was an enhancement, while two of us [me included] absolutely hated it. I felt poisoned and robbed of all the magical benefits my little friends have to offer.

I am not saying this will be the case for everyone or for every species, but just wanted to caution against blind optimism.

^^^^ I have to agree, the one time a maoi was introduced to the mushroom trip it was a complete failure and not worth it IMO, it took away the sparkle and killed off the those neonesque tryptamine visuals and replaced them with just a feeling of uuugghh.

might work for some though, but I don't think rue is the way to go, rue seems dirty and nasty in almost all cases of usage, perhaps a nice fresh caapi tea with a little lemon or some smoked caapi and passionflower leaf prior might add something but shroom trips are so brilliant on their own generally it's hard to imagine potentiating them anywhere.

Subs and cubes mixed together...ya, ya,.. now your talking, but that's another story altogether, not talking potentiation here, but a wild ride and 2 mushrooms fighting for your attention...weird and wild stuff that alright.

Edited by Chiral

but shroom trips are so brilliant on their own generally it's hard to imagine potentiating them anywhere.

ya cant improve on perfection.

as he is off opiates

LMAO, and you think 2g is laughable, ppl that think they got opi8 probs with lil kiddies cody....... Thats comedy gold

Oh yeh and the wheelbarrow is ready to go mate.

LMAO, and you think 2g is laughable, ppl that think they got opi8 probs with lil kiddies cody....... Thats comedy gold

Oh yeh and the wheelbarrow is ready to go mate.

lol. yeah well I don't wanna know about stronger opiods thank you very much...whats the deal anyways, as they all convert to morphine in your body, so the initial product codeine, pods, oxy, etc etc..is one thing and then conversion. I'm a pussy when it comes to em as I love em and they work at relatively low dosages for me which is a real problem. Glad to clean off em weather they be kiddy or not, they just plain suck in my opinion.

I now have some chronic arthritic pain management to deal with though as I have early onset arthritis issues in my elbows and finger joints and it is fuggen way not cool.

just a teaspoon or less of rue is needed. the amount needed for the MOAI effect is around 3-4g. the point is not to have a full MOAI effect (which does sometimes have an unpleasant body load) but to add a little bit of synergy and syrian spirit to the tea. do not eat or drink the whole seeds, make sure they are strained.

there is also quite noticeable difference between the effects of a MOAI with cubensis and with subs. totally different. i would not recommend rue with cubes as there is no need. they are glorious on their own. i have a gut feeling the experiences chiral and PD mentioned were from syrian rue and cubensis. in which case i would totally agree.

for those grappling with the difficulties of a sub experience or looking for ways to work more efficiently with it the rue provides an earthy, warm, friendly teaching aspect that the subs on their own sometimes lack.

i would also add that one should experience the subs on their own before you go adding different plants to the mix. they are a force to be reckoned with and respected and should be experienced on their own terms first.

Edited by holymountain

huh...hey man not me..ion.gif I'm not criticizing anyone I'm just baggin' out pass, and havin' a laugh...2gms of subs is hardcore man.

A mate did 1 gm of cubes in lemon tea a few nights ago as he had a headache, as he is off opiates, he drank some water and consumed the small dose tea, 1gm was enuff to relax him and dispose of the headache, gave beautiful closed eyed visuals and a gorgeous body hum for around 1-2hrs before falling asleep naturally, and waking the next day ultimately refreshed.

2 gm of subs would not have been so polite or gentle I guarantee it.

I wouldn't call 2g of subs light either, i've dosed friends with 1g of subs and they've loved it but that's more of a recreational dose than a deeper introspective one.

Also depending on the size of the sub, 2 subs alone can be an effective dose. Hell, i've seen a single cube that could dose 2 people, how's that for backwards? :)

Personally i'm intersted in any psylocibin reports where a NOS tank has been used, not short burst snippet madness, but a tank for extended diving. mmmmmm.

Glad to clean off em weather they be kiddy or not, they just plain suck in my opinion.

No better feeling bro, im there right now :) Been a loooooong time comin for this lil monkey but i think this time its for real. Clean mean growin machine.

I hear ya distracted, years and years ago i had 4 tiny lil phallic numbers and had a very nice time, lead balloon in hysterics. Nothing over the top or crab inducing but strong none the less. Dosing subs to get profound effects can be difficult, more often than not its up to the person how far they are willing to let the lil fellas take them. Like anything i guess. Sometimes smaller doses and giving in completely will give better results than eating a truckload and expecting grand things to happen.

Edited by lsdreamz

Holymountain

wow, mutant your drunken post just proved many things i suspected. i can't believe i even bother getting into arguments with you.

alcohol and psychedelics...can't think of a better example of 'missing the point'.

well holy, excuse me I didn't know the police of thought of psychedelic theists prohibited thinking and discussing something...f.e. about a combo of alcohol and psychs. What a sacrilege, huh? But of course psychs and benzos, psychs and any opioid sedative, which are often discussed are alright huh?

I didn't attack your religion, I just made a fucking comment. It's interesting you were discussing fine with me giving me suggestions and you started attacking me stating I don't know because I haven't tried them, when I suggested the visions you described had a paranoid element and that maybe this should imply you should not take them so literally, which might actually be good thinking....

I am really sorry you are so negative towards me. My friend had an absolutely inspiring and fine experience last weekend, good carma, spirit, whatever - still is with me. Sorry to see that the spirit that supposedly resides in those mushrooms didn't affect your friend as it affected mine.

klip247, that was a very well written report

I could sense my personality as a buffer or negotiator between the exterior world and the interior world we have within, I had a feeling that the personality was just a mask that the consciousness used in order to express itself with others, like an interface... and that people get identified with the "mask" or personality of others not realizing that the personality is only a function or tool that the consciousness uses to interact with other peoples consciousness. It's akin to a hub or a port, where certain procedures and agreements take place in order to dock the ship to the port, almost as if the personalities must successfully dock to one another in order to establish a positive link, so that the consciousness may express itself to the other consciousness using the personlity as a mode of interface.

very inspiring, I can identify a lot, actually you have helped me understand better what I somewhat 'know', but reading your phrasing I understand you did half of the job for me. Thanks a lot! I also liked that you didn't refer to consciouness as something global, not necessarily anyways, but an individual thing.

you can read about my friends report here

lsddreams

He interpreted this as either the subs not wanting him to have fun and the boa was a guardian to the sub universe.

I loosely interpret this as a poorly prepared OD, a typical bad trip. Instead of trying to explain stuff in matter of spirits, it might be helpful to additionally think about it self-wise...

Edited by mutant

well holy, excuse me I didn't know the police of thought of psychedelic theists prohibited thinking and discussing something...f.e. about a combo of alcohol and psychs. What a sacrilege, huh? But of course psychs and benzos, psychs and any opioid sedative, which are often discussed are alright huh?

I didn't attack your religion, I just made a fucking comment.

i don't recall saying anything about you attacking my religion? i don't even have a religion. your last post was rambling and drunken. sorry dude but it made it harder to take you seriously after reading it. i don't mind the arguments we have as it can help clarify different standpoints but when you make drunken posts it just drags the integrity of the thread down. maybe i sound like an asshole but i'm okay with that. i stand by my comment that mixing psychedelics with alcohol is like missing the point. maybe because i consider psychedelics to be sacramental and treated with respect. if i didn't know better i'd suggest that drinking on psychedelics is like wanting to trip but not really wanting to face what might be shown.

Edited by holymountain

The OP is an eejit and probably just took too many. Subs are strong, no doubt, but I have had as many enlightening, fun, lighthearted, illuminating, life changing sub trips (more even) than I have the dark, brooding, head fuck trips. Its all about does and how you engage with the mushroom. I've laways found if you say 'ffs enough is enough, with ll dues respect, I know I have this waaaaaang reality to face at some point, but right now, right now I'd like to just fucking chillax, maybe listen to some music and see visions of the sickest graffiti art nevr yet produced/ IME they are quite amenable chilling fuck out as you need, as long as you are prepared to interact with them, and and on your feet, and not act like some helpless little bitch, but like a man and a warrior who isn't prepared to take their shit lying down. That being said, try that on a big dose and your going to be in for a rude awakening. The key is dosage and interaction, they will listen if you talk back. Just don't inject speed, they really fucking HATE that.

Sometimes smaller doses and giving in completely will give better results than eating a truckload and expecting grand things to happen.

Spoken like a true Victorian, not like the cube munching interstate fags. And its is coming from a man who lived for excess in every other aspect of his life, believe me, I know whate he is like IRL. Subs teach you control and the principle that less is more.

Subs are the fucking shit, and unless your paralysed from the neck down you have no business sooking because yu having a dark and brooding trip, man the fck up and grow a set, then learn to let go and have good time, subs can be awesome fun if you do it right. I suspect the OP is doing it wrong.

Edited by FungalFractoids

The OP is an eejit and probably just took too many. as long as you are prepared to interact with them, and and on your feet, and not act like some helpless little bitch, but like a man and a warrior who isn't prepared to take their shit lying down. That being said, try that on a big dose and your going to be in for a rude awakening. The key is dosage and interaction, they will listen if you talk back. Just don't inject speed, they really fucking HATE that.

Spoken like a true Victorian, not like the cube munching interstate fags. And its is coming from a man who lived for excess in every other aspect of his life, believe me, I know whate he is like IRL. Subs teach you control and the principle that less is more.

Subs are the fucking shit, and unless your paralysed from the neck down you have no business sooking because yu having a dark and brooding trip, man the fuck up and grow a set, then learn to let go and have good time, subs can be awesome fun if you do it right. I suspect the OP is doing it wrong.

Thank you for your overwhelmingly enlightening thoughts, and extremely intelligent profiling Fungal YA LIMP KNOB...finger2.gif

i don't recall saying anything about you attacking my religion? i don't even have a religion.

I did attack your 'religion', you do have a religious spirituality, you are a psychedelic theist, psychedelics is your 'religion', not many admit it, I have coined the term since 2007. That's why I usually call it a form of theism and not a religion

i consider psychedelics to be sacramental

there it is, the object and center of your theism

your last post was rambling and drunken. sorry dude but it made it harder to take you seriously after reading it. i don't mind the arguments we have as it can help clarify different standpoints but when you make drunken posts it just drags the integrity of the thread down.

I find my drunk/stoned post funny and actually it had pretty good ideas. You're talking about the religious integrity of the thread. Fuck this, it's a thread called Warning on Subs and I felt I could warn people that paranoia is probably not spirit talk IMO. It's my right and opinion and duty, since no fucker normally talks about this stuff in psych forums - yes, I am playing the role of that fucker.

It's funny you are talking about my ruining the integrity of the thread when you yourself consider a bad trip with obvious overtones of paranoia a message from some spirit, god, the mushroom , or the other. The experience might forced you to stop the use for a while, so it's useful in this vein, but I formed the opinion you are desperately looking to find out why this happened, why did the spirit behaved this way, why did the experience go like this, but never seem willing to put your own self , mistakes, and/or psychs misuse as a potential reason for the paranoid trip - not in any that you're telling us anyway...

And it was at that exact moment, believer, when I doubted the divine nature and causation of the bad trip, from the spirits/gods/shroom/unknown you placed it simple reason and basic knowledge of psychedelics and mechanics of the human head, when I suggested I sense paranoia. You know of course that paranoia symptoms are quite analogous to divine apocalypsis.

Moreover, you're now saying i don't mind the arguments we have as it can help clarify different standpoints while a couple of posts of yours ago, you said you can't understand why you bothered argueing with me in the first place

So which of the two is true? And how come you changed?

i stand by my comment that mixing psychedelics with alcohol is like missing the point. maybe because i consider psychedelics to be sacramental and treated with respect. if i didn't know better i'd suggest that drinking on psychedelics is like wanting to trip but not really wanting to face what might be shown.

I actually don't disagree about the combo. What I said previously is still on: I talked about this, not recommended or encouraged it, hence the talk about police of thought for psych theism....

Chiral [and others] have included benzos in his experiments [how could he not to with such doses? :blink: ] but you didn't behave like an insulted believer to that, because he did see the 'spirits' [how could he not to with such doses? :rolleyes: ], huh?

So I just asked and I have never consumed alcohol during a psych experience. It doesn't feel right, and I doubt it would be effective to ease down a trip gone wrong anyway....

To me, identifying the causation of a bad trip to spirits entirely, is totally analogous to what you're just accusing people who use sedatives together with psychs. That they don't wanna see what is to be shown. You might also not wanna see the truth, which almost always lies in oneself, it's really lot more easy [isn't it?] to think something strange happened with the spirits, maybe I said something that insulted them or maybe they were in a bad mood that day or something.

No dude. It's more propable too much enthusiasm and use blurred your judgement... and caused the bad trip... Maybe... or maybe those clowns from 'It' got loose and somehow joined forces with the darkness of sub space.... what sounds like more likely?

Subs don't teach respect. Bad trips do

Take care of which people you dismiss, where they're coming from, what they're claiming, what they're standing for. I consider enlightment not only to refer to spirituality of any kind, love, sensitivity, but also every day enlightment, understanding individuality.

Understanding is better than knowing

Peace

Thank you for your overwhelmingly enlightening thoughts, and extremely intelligent profiling Fungal YA LIMP KNOB...finger2.gif

LOL, he sees right through me!

Don't mind me, I am a knob. but I mean it in an irreverent way. I have had many sub experiences from the light joyous to the OMG the carpet is swallowing and I'm dead and am the cosmic being at the end of time remembering my own evolution in reverse. Shit, that's how I befriended PD, many, many years ago!

Just don't take my bullshit too seriously, knobliness is my natural state of being, please forgive my foibles

Peace and hatred to you all!

PS: Subs LOVE good graf and good hip hop. Kick back with somne rhymes, close your eyes and experience the love and mad graf. Nothing beter imo. Truly that culture has a deep psychedelic undercurrent that the myco-gnosis truly appreciates.

You northrn monkeys are just pussies, and cubes are for lamers, subs are the BUSINESS! YEEEEAAH!

Edited by FungalFractoids

So I just asked and I have never consumed alcohol during a psych experience. It doesn't feel right, and I doubt it would be effective to ease down a trip gone wrong anyway....

Shooting speed is worse. The subs reeealy don't like that, but once its done they no longer have a say in the matter

For he recored, I have't shot speed in years, juts that ime a few drinks are fine, the subs even enjoy the camaraderie if you confront them and tell them wtf it is you want from them (quite amenable chaps, if you just talk back). But yeah, don't shoot speed on subs. If nothing else they warp your vision as you do it and make it fucking hard to find a vein

yeah, fucking hardcore to the max (one upon at iem anyeway)