The Corroboree
Quelho

2010 Sub season

I like the second last pic in particular. That curviness is tres sexy!! :wub:

Thanks Rabaelthazar... it kinda reminded me of a flying saucer... the true origin of shrooms for sure! That was my fav too :)

I am so jealous of your camera and eye. No matter how hard I try I could never capture moments like those.

The colour is fantastic!

Just wow.

I'm all for more nature shots if they're gonna be as magical as those.

Even though the morning you took those shots it would've been freezing cold, seeing the lush green fills me with warmth :)

Nice shots :)

post card material .... Way awesome photos. I love the mossy logs and the mist.

My rule is just keep walking. 100% success. Subs are aware of you! If you are willing to look they will look kindly on this.

So, does potency change with each flush? I'll try and get some more photos up. All the photos here are fucking amazing. Such great shots by some people who really know what they're doing. And hell, subs are a photogenic species ey. Their beauty is amazing!

cheers

Those pics say it all...just wow... :wub:

I sometimes think I might like to die in a place like that, like lay down and fall asleep forever and let the forest consume me, my soul drops down through the earth to the underworld for some peace.

I sometimes think I might like to die in a place like that, like lay down and fall asleep forever and let the forest consume me, my soul drops down through the earth to the underworld for some peace.

dude imagine how potent the subs that's gonna fruit where youe body will decompose will be!!! :lol: :lol:

awesome habitat photos

damn. that makes me drool....those habit pics are awesome

Fuck me you have a way with that camera!

Great shots again.

It must take some work with Photoshop/Gimp to bring out that sort of detail and contrast.

Excellent work again Mayo !

:shroomer:

By the way I can't look at a jar of mayonnaise without getting a vivid image in my mind of your avatar.

:worship:

Nice shots Mayo,

Any chance i could get the first one in a little higher rez? I'd like it for my wallpaper.

Damn that last pic is by far the trippiest sub I've ever seen...seriously.

Lots of subs around, too many really.

Here's a cool one I found :)

post-7022-12777253085_thumb.jpg

Lots of subs around, too many really.

Wash your mouth out !smile.gif I love the sub' season, all the photos , patch ideas and that, but not enough about experiences !? What will i look at at the Corroboree when the talk of mushrooms is over for another year?

I like the one distracted put, the one that is half blue!

fungal freak finds fuckloads of funghi in formerly forgotten fixture of finds. aforementioned forest of funghi fills fellow with festivity as frolics follow

• Like 1

fungal freak finds fuckloads of funghi in formerly forgotten fixture of finds. aforementioned forest of funghi fills fellow with festivity as frolics follow

tongue.gif Clever

Fantastic :)

Wash your mouth out !smile.gif I love the sub' season, all the photos , patch ideas and that, but not enough about experiences !? What will i look at at the Corroboree when the talk of mushrooms is over for another year?

Last week I saw something interesting... when I explained to my friend what I saw he said it was Cthulu. :o

So today I was going through a forest, a spot I hadn't been before and wasn't actually expecting to find any subs.

I was tired so I decided to lie down on the ground and rest my eyes for a bit. After finding a random place and closing my eyes for about 2 minutes, my hand touched something slimy right next to my head. I open my eyes and see a sub about two inches to the right of my head. I look left, another sub and there are two more directly behind my head... turns out I decided to rest in the middle of a sub patch :)

I wish my body could grow mycelium

• Like 2

Me likey the pics lord mayo very nice! It seems that the season is coming to an end in some areas and keeps going in other spots. Weird little shrooms they are :)