The Corroboree
Chiral

Racing tips.

For those are interested in having a punt every so often..I do.. B) I thought I'd share some of my 20 years experience in this area with anyone interested, I know there's a few of you here that are partial to having some extra tax free cash on hand, so here are today's tips for Sydney races at Rosehill, the Rosehill guineas meeting.

Saturdays tips...

Sydney Rc 2 no- 2 messenger

Sydney Rc 3 no- 7 inkster

Sydney Rc 4 no- 1 hinchinbrook

Sydney Rc 5 no- 3 georgette silk

Sydney Rc 6 no- 3 centennial park

Sydney Rc 7 no- 2 shoot out

Sydney Rc-8 no- 11 star of octagonal

Sydney Rc-9 no- 4 melito

I'll drop in any others when I find them..last night was interesting turning $50 into $512 in the space of 3 hours with the top priced winner coming in at 43-1..nice juicy odds.

• Like 1

Inkster was paying 23 when he jumped, just missed the line. Pity he got squeezed on the straight or he would of come home for sure, I had $30 on him at 23, got my heart racing , :). Nice tip on race 1 , made us a nice lunch and dinner ;)..... Missed the rest of the day, I know a couple did not come home.

Definitely some value in those picks heaps of high odds on horses with a good chance. Cheers

Messenger 1st paid $4.40

Inkster 2nd paid $4.60 place

Centennial park 2nd beaten in photo

Star of octagonal 2nd

Unfortunately I did not have time to dump other tips from other venues around the country but I found quite a few winners today including one that paid $67.00...had $5 each way on that was a nice collect.

there's always next week.. B)

• Like 1

Saturday the 3rd April Golden Slipper @ Rosehill tips.

Rc 1 no-1 Rarefied

Rc 2 no- 8 Legalistic

Rc 3 no's- 2 Run for nara

14 Mirrasalo

10 Indian ocean

Rc 4 no's- 1 Typhoon Tracy

2 Allez wonder

13 Response

Rc 5 no's- 1 Thesio

5 Littorio

6 Moatize

Rc 6 no's- 2 Daneliegh

4 Black Piranha

7 Dao Dao

Rc 7 no's- 6 Millitary rose

8 Crystal lily

9 Shaheeq

Rc 8 no- 6 lentini

Rc 9 no- 2 Kroner

big day good luck to those that have a bet... :)

• Like 1

howd the day go for ya Chiral?

I was meaning to put some on but the day escaped me :s

next time gadget

Rc1 rarefied 3rd paid $2.20 place

Rc2 nil

Rc3 nil

Rc4 Typhoon tracy 1st paid $1.50

Rc5 littoria 1st paid $16.00

Rc6 Daneliegh 1st paid 4.00 Dao Dao 2nd paid $2.50 a place

Rc7 Crystal lily 1st paid $6.90

Rc 8 nil

Rc9 nil

not a bad day at all 4 winners all up on a very difficult days racing with the state of the track an unknown so after all that we should be way way ahead particularly with Littoria paying a wopping 16-1

should start a punters club and make a motza.

Monday will be a few more tips as the easter carnival continues in South Aust at Oakbank, I'll drop a few in for those interested.

• Like 1

good work man, I got NFI how you pick those but appreciate your tips :)

keep em coming I rekon

Before I went overseas back in 90 and started getting in audio and cabling, I had been working since around 83 to 90 on stud farms and worked as a strapper/stable groom in 2 different powerful racing stables, one in Brisbane/Gold coast and then a shift to Rosehill Sydney. It's one of the most rewarding jobs I've ever worked, but tough and hard, 3am rise's everyday 7 days a week, finish at 10-11am then start again at 3pm till 5pm for light exercise and a walk and mix feeds etc.

Always in stable work the animal comes first you come second....the horse exercises, weather that be a canter, trot, light gallop or some pre race serious hard work galloping then the horse has a roll in a big sand pit, has a wash then a brush down, take them back to the stable, clean their feet and paint the hoofs, clean their box out of shit and make it nice and clean for rest time, give them some food and vitamins and sometimes acupuncture if the vet is swinging by or hold your horses whilst the farrier comes in and re shoes your horses if necessary, most stable hands take care of 4 horses each and they ARE your responsibility...once that routine is completed and the horses are back in the stall then you can knock off and have a coffee and some toast.

All my racing knowledge started from those 7odd years working constantly and traveling with trainers and horses to Melbourne cups, Cox plates, Brisbane cups you name it. I've followed breeding and the Australian racing scene ever since and have accumulated a huge amount of knowledge over the years...it's like a passion I never talk to with anyone cause no one in this type of community really has any interest in such things...it's my Jeckyl side, but I love it and will continue to study and learn more and more about thoroughbreds till I'm 6feet under.

• Like 1

i always prefer dogs but it's more of a random thing. if you keep posting here i might find a few free-spirited dollars in my pocket.

Thanks for that insight, very interesting line of work, and with such beautiful animals too.

Yeah i'd put in for a betting pool each weekend! This could turn big with Chiral's excellent picks.

tips for saturday the 10th April

all Sydney races as it takes too much time to dump 4 states plus provicials.

Syd rc- 1 No- 3SHAMARDASHING

Syd rc- 2 No-s 6 FLOWERCHILD

14 AL SAHRA

4 ZINGALING

Syd rc- 3 No-s 4 MADAME PEDRILLE

1 OLONANA

3 HAIRY

Syd rc- 4 No-s 5 WANTED

7 MELITO

4 HOT DANISH

Syd rc- 5 No-s 1 MENTALITY

6 PARFUMIER

7 SNAPY HALO

Syd rc- 6 No-s 1 HINCHINBROOK

8 MORE STRAWBERRIES

7 SKOROST

Syd rc- 7 No-s 3 SHOOT OUT

15 KEEP THE PEACE

12 HOME ON A WING

Syd rc- 8 No-s 7 INKSTER

11 JESSICABEEL

5 PRECEDENCE

Sydn rc ( No-s 7 DARIANA

12 HOIST

15 CEVICHE

good luck if you are following these tips...it's Australian Derby Day at Randwick 2morow with some superb racing and i believe if you actually go to the track there is a lucky door prize where that person gets a free $50.0000 bet on any horse they like...they did the same promotion at Warwick farm a few weeks ago and the guy who won the free bet placed it and it lost in a photo finish..LMAO poor bastid.

anyways have fun and hope to post the results tomoz after work.

• Like 1

hooroo

Edited by incognito

edit- animal lovin hippys should keep out of this thread i guess.

What does that mean....?

Are you saying I'm not an animal lover or a hippy...?

rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Results...

Rc 1 - SHAMARDASHING 3rd $2.20

Rc 2 - ZINGALING 1st $7.80

Rc 3 - nil

Rc 4 - MELITO 1st $9.50

HOT DANISH 2nd $1.80

Rc 5 - SNAPY HALO 3rd $2.30

Rc 6 - HINCHINBROOK 3rd $2.10

Rc 7 - SHOOT OUT 1st $5.10

Rc 8 - JESSICABEEL 1st $7.90

Rc 9 - NIL.

Another great day with 4 winners and out of 9 races we got results from 7...Shoot out winning the Australian derby and Jessicabeel winning the chairmans handicap were the two best bets of the day, I still can't believe the prices they bet on both with shoot out starting at 6-1 and they bet 10-1 about Jessicabeel.

another profitable day all round...this not including 9 other winners in other states that I didn't tip here...the best priced winner all day was in WA race 7 CHIN CHIN winning and paying $14.30

same again next week for those interested...it's the Doncaster handicap the richest mile race in Australia.

don't forget punters club needs more members...only 3 so far and we need 10 so come on roll the dice.

• Like 1

I'm liking this Chiral! I have only just learnt how to place a bet! So I'm looking forward to hearing more tips!!!

Great thread man! keep em coming!!!

im taking my 6 yr long service leave haha smell ya raters.

Edited by incognito

Edited by incognito

ballyhooooooo...!!!!

Edited by Chiral
  • Like 1

sculldiddlyodo

Edited by incognito

blurt

Edited by incognito

clap clap clap...who wants a beer...?

Edited by Chiral
  • Like 1

apologies. i can be an abrasive fuck. im not one to comment.

Edited by incognito

yup.

• Like 1