The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
cisumevil

Mmmmmm LSD-laced Tiny Teddies found in raid

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/breaking-news/lsd-laced-tiny-teddies-found-in-raid/story-e6frg12u-1225845026263

TINY Teddy brand biscuits laced with LSD were seized in police raids that led to 15 people facing serious drugs charges, an Australian court heard yesterday.

Tuesday's police swoop on 13 homes near Geelong, west of Melbourne, netted drugs, guns knives, and cars, the court heard.

The accused drug syndicate mastermind, Dominic Battaglia, 49, was among those to face Geelong Magistrates' Court yesterday, The Geelong Advertiser reported

The court was told his son Jordan Battaglia, 19, helped his father traffic drugs, including ecstasy, cannabis and LSD.

Constable Steve Robertson said police secretly taped Dominic Battaglia's phone between February 25 and March 23, which led to 3200 phone calls and messages being intercepted.

Covert surveillance had also been conducted on his home.

The court was told Aiden Devoy, 19, was arrested at property with a large quantity of LSD, including Tiny Teddy cookies coated with the drug, inside his Nissan Skyline.

&

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/breaking-news/phony-mystic-jailed-over-gherkin-guile/story-e6frg12u-1225845023464

A BOGUS witch doctor was jailed for fraud in Germany after claiming to be able to cure a desperate blind man with LSD-laced gherkins.

Unemployed hairdresser Patrick Baecker, 35, posed as a mystic healer who could make victim Axel Pfeffer see again for £20,000 ($30,000), The Sun reported.

A court in Fehmarn, Germany, heard Mr Pfeffer, a former motorcyclist, had tried everything to restore his sight after losing it in a crash.

But what the crooked crimper Baecker did was feed him mini gherkins laced with powerful mind-bending hallucinogenic drugs to induce visions.

Prosecutors told the hairdresser: "Recklessly and treacherously, you used the disabled man's trust to pay off a debt."

Judge Markus Faerber told him before jailing him for eight months: "You are a hairdresser, not a shaman."

Anyone for Tiny Teddies & gherkins ;)

LMFAO, why, WHY gherkins ffs.

If I were to go blind I'd damn well be dropping hallucinogens every weekend. Itd be like getting my vision back and going to an alien art museum for 4-8 hrs.

Thankfully I'm not blind... But Hell I might even do that once in a while anyway :lol:

I wouldnt pay ANYONE, not a shaman, not a doctor, $30,000 for drugs until the drugs worked (the exception maby being american cancer drugs that cost $9,000 per dose)

Interestingly it is said that a person born blind cannot trip and see visuals like we know of, as they have no recorded visual data recorded into their memory they cannot and do not understand form, shape or colour...however if a person has seen before then goes blind, then they can and will trip and see visuals as we know based on memory.

Why are these acid dealers carrying guns and knives around, and driving Nissan skylines with teddy bear biscuits...that's not very Family like is it...tsk tsk on these new school drug dealers and their total disregard for THE sacrement, perhaps the ergot gods lead the fuzz to these clowns as they don't want filth distributing such a wonderful compound.

Gherkins...not the ideal laying object is it, unless they were small green cubes of gherkin like you see in salads etc..sometimes..that might be ok I spose.

over 100 phonecalls and messages per day..... no wonder he got busted

over 100 phonecalls and messages per day..... no wonder he got busted

Lol, just what I was thinking T.

Hasn't this guy ever watched a mafia movie or TV series? The boss doesn't talk to that many people. Ever.

and the boss, his dad, wasn't.

The kid took the fall and the dad just got roped into it... They didn't get the boss i wouldn't think this is a small family run op. Insofar as i can tell they would only be street level guys... Especially recieving all those calls.

It was probably more about the life style, than the money for them, bunch of clowns!

I know a guy that had met this father and son team recently while on a weekend holiday to the area. Obviously they were very blase about their dealings.

The lsd Teddies case was Brought Down By a Mallrat Punk :P Silly boy Dealing To Even more silly people..A friend purchased some from said mallrat punk and tryed one of these Teddies And Said Houses where Talking To him and telling him to Move on... Wtf.. ohh well if i had gotten my hands on em id have been one tripped Cookie Monster :blink:

Edited by The Deb-One-Amine

"You are a hairdresser, not a shaman."

Ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: