The Corroboree
dood

psilocybe subaeruginosa season starts soon!

Perhaps i could meet you up there and show you a few of my secret patches..whilst I'm out with you I'd like your take on social demographics around the world, and afterwards we could sit under a tree and read some passages out of my al koran whilst you suck on the end of my dick.

Polydrugabuser is a bit upset about your comment and also rather confused about a few things. He claims you are threatening sexual violence on him. Sounded more like a generous offer to me. Just tread carefully, he's a nutcase.

why won't yas say who it is?

found a singular sub hiding up at Mt.Macedon. a heckload of other fungal species are thriving there though!

pics up soon.

^ stop press , awesome find man!!

Mt macedon ussually will get a bit colder than most suburban melbourne areas at this time of the year ,but a good sign - looks a bit wet in thoses shots too.

Went to the Mountains yesterday, found over a hundred subs, heaps of Amanitas, heaps of milk caps (most past their prime but enough for a feast anyway) and a few slippery jacks. Was a good hunt. Unfortunately, as I went to snap my first shot, I was extremely disappointed to find that the battery had been left on the charger at home. :(

everybody calm down have some tofu.

:lol:

hot digidy, good to see some melbournians with fruitful results. i shall rummage gaia's hairy feet for some fungus this weekend coming!

in a sane world we would have just come out of our ganja picking season.

bitches

No, NSW. Should have specified, it was in the Blue Mountains.

might have to head out for a look around on the weekend.

Visited the Library and had to giggle at the barron Mushroom and Fungi section, not 1 book left ;)

Hey guys,

Haven't been on the forum for like two years or so...Does anyone know if the Canberra season is still going? Any luck in the ACT? Would love some advice or possibly meeting up with some like minded folk for a friendly chat!

Cheers

S

I spotted one last loner shroom in a private patch yesty.

Which is odd to me, cos I thought the frost eventually stuffs 'em

but this guy was fine without any cover.

I treat the season as well over at this stage.

I've seen one of two around, but dring out and not very healthy looking, so struggling.

I would say season almost over, well for Tasmania anyway. It's so dry here. lots of dew and frost but not enough rain.

a disappointing year as i didnt get to take many photos of fungi this year, except ps. semilanceata, which was amazing.

ah well, next year,

Cheers, Obtuse.

Any one have interesting finds this season in SEQ? I have not been lucky anoth to find any subs in SEQ this season.

Any tips for a weary hiker as to a great place for mushroom hunting in SEQ?

I was watching out for months, any only found two, and both times I didn't have my camera with me.

Then my neighbour's son told me that he and his mate had seen dozens - hundreds - of them on his property and mine, during the last half of June. I wasn't around then, and there's nothing there now, so I seem to have completely missed the window. :rolleyes:

As Ob says, it's been dry as a bone here this year. It's been a poor season for many species; in particular, I haven't seen a single pixie parasol - they're my favourites, and I wish that I could have photographed the first one that I ever saw - it was a spectacularly blue and large specimen, and I could almost have believed that it was made of glass. I always dream of seeing another like it one day...

Any one have interesting finds this season in SEQ? I have not been lucky anoth to find any subs in SEQ this season.

Any tips for a weary hiker as to a great place for mushroom hunting in SEQ?

have found some inactive gyms, amanita's and coprophilics in the last 2 months near bris. never found a sub in qld.... has anyone?

March til October.

read your arse off, and then some more, even if you think you know what you are doing, don't kid yourself :D many 'experts' fuck up, but if you know ID characteristics and don't get cocky, you really can't mis-id...but that's not taking into consideration the complex of confusion with the species and genus itself, but it'll get you away from the galerina's etc.

any good places to start im not kidding im in this till im 60 im in till im 80 i dont have a limit on time cause im here to learn

read your arse off, and then some more, even if you think you know what you are doing, don't kid yourself :D many 'experts' fuck up, but if you know ID characteristics and don't get cocky, you really can't mis-id...but that's not taking into consideration the complex of confusion with the species and genus itself, but it'll get you away from the galerina's etc.