The Corroboree
dood

psilocybe subaeruginosa season starts soon!

A camping trip sounds great. There is just so much area to cover, so this would be a great help:) I'm heading back up next week for another look around. It's such a pretty place.

Tis on the way :worship:

had a dream last night and a weird telepathic thing the other day....it's raining buckets here in sydney and feels like a cold snap.

not long to wait now guys....

Finding lookalikes in Sydney after the first day of rain :shroomer:

My patch just keeps giving me Ink caps... im sick of seeing inkcaps.

LOL @ Vual. I haven't been out yet but this weekend might offer an opportunity. I'll take the camera!

cheers

Going out on thursday after 2 ( hopefully ) good-ish dumps of rain.

will head NW melb with my camera and hopefully get something nice to snap :P

Two dreams in two nights.....looking good :lol:

ive been dreaming every night, there getting a bit odd though :S !

looks like im re-shcheculing for friday, looks like melbourne will really kick off half way through the month!

should be getting ridiculous by the 29th!

I reckon! Its definately been raining enough. I went for a drive the other day, didnt see much except for Alot of amanaita, with massive puddles in company.

Should be a good one.

Guest PolyDrugAbuser

Has anyone found any subs in the Blue Mountains recently? I thought the first flushes might start over the next few days as yesterday(Monday) there was a low of 8 degrees and rain. I found a monster patch back in 2002 and I know the woodchips are still in place there; hopefully the mycelium is still thriving. I'm thinking of going up to Katoomba, Blackheath, Medlow Bath tomorrow or Thursday.

starting tuesday for melbourners, ITZ GON RAIN!

now all we need is for the overnight lows to drop about 10 degrees and it should get things moving

haha i dont think 10 degrees is necessary, maybe 4-5 degrees, or a couple thousand feet in altitude! :P

Has anyone found any subs in the Blue Mountains recently? I thought the first flushes might start over the next few days as yesterday(Monday) there was a low of 8 degrees and rain. I found a monster patch back in 2002 and I know the woodchips are still in place there; hopefully the mycelium is still thriving. I'm thinking of going up to Katoomba, Blackheath, Medlow Bath tomorrow or Thursday.

Perhaps i could meet you up there and show you a few of my secret patches..whilst I'm out with you I'd like your take on social demographics around the world, and afterwards we could sit under a tree and read some passages out of my al koran whilst you suck on the end of my dick.

haha i dont think 10 degrees is necessary, maybe 4-5 degrees, or a couple thousand feet in altitude! :P

it certainly couldn't hurt though. nights are still pretty warm, up around 16 degrees in my area

nights are still quite warm that is true, but where im going has a bit of altitude which means the dew temperature doesnt really get above 10C at night, and has been as low as 6.5C

IMO - thats enough ( with the rain it got last night ) to start pushing up subs!

i guess ill let you know tommorow arvo though :)

Edited by lsdreamz

Have heard of a few small finds in these parts over the past week or so, last nites rain will kick it on woooooo

i reckon late next week/week after is when the season will start for the melbheads

it seems like this warm spell is finally ending

Perhaps i could meet you up there and show you a few of my secret patches..whilst I'm out with you I'd like your take on social demographics around the world, and afterwards we could sit under a tree and read some passages out of my al koran whilst you suck on the end of my dick.

Polydrugabuser is a bit upset about your comment and also rather confused about a few things. He claims you are threatening sexual violence on him. Sounded more like a generous offer to me. Just tread carefully, he's a nutcase.