The Corroboree
PD.

VERY NICE pachanoid!!!!!

Here is one for the Melbourne crew. Nice pachanoid, around 5 or 6mtrs of plant, roots and all for sale. Looks very much like the yowie clone :)

EBAY CACTUS

Edited by PD.

lol was just about to post that. Someone from melb get it. go on

why don't we do the chip in thing again and someone pick it up...like we did norma...yup it's yowie allright...sweet plant.

Im in newcastle but Im currently the high bidder. Any melb kids wanna help out?

Willing to share and split it up. It will make an excellent addition to my soon to be residence

Edited by Slybacon

Do they even own it?

Looks like it could be someone's from the neighborhood.

just saying...

^^^^thats a good point...... Hmmmmmm. I guess u give it the benefit of the doubt considering it pick up. We'll see what happens , so anyone keen to investigate it with me. Would need someone to suss it out and pick it up then hold onto it untill i can come down later in the year and work it out.....

Edited by Slybacon

Yowie hey...I'd definitely be willing to chip in for a cutting.

Yowie hey...I'd definitely be willing to chip in for a cutting.

Yo your in melbs right>? maybe you want to baby sit it for a while and get a cutting whist its with you?

Nah, was on the Central Coast, but as of today am in Sydney.

Slybacon,

I could pick it up, keep it safe, and help distribute some cuts to those in want.

Edited by kenny

i'll chip in for that if youse like

Ok all, Im still winning. Id love to share with you guys, lets see how we go. 3 days left :)

i wouldn't do anymore bidding until the last minute... otherwise you'll only drive the price up.... it's a dirty trick but it works a treat on ebay. plus i'm also keen to chip in for cuts.... i'm heading to melbourne on the 8th of march for a gig... maybe just maybe able to pick it up then...

Ok so i am now not winning. I will bid in the last few minutes and secure it for us. Then we can work out how best to share it. No one else bid as it will just get confusing and as stated above drive up the price. Leave it with me so i can get it for a good price. There is senior members here who will vouch my trustworthiness.

I can probably chuck in a little bit.

I'm in Melbourne and am willing to chip in or arrange a safe house.

PM me if this is the case~

I will bid in the last few minutes and secure it for us.

You can try using a sniper program. They are free and they work.

^^^never heard of such things. Got any links, i'll search myself but any help would be great.

quicksnipe.com

This is the only way I bid on ebay

One bid no pushing up the price pick your max bid set and forget

Cheers

Got

if you are going to bid and win, the best time to bid is with 12 seconds to go...I have never been beaten on an item with time frame as by the time the bid lands it's too late for anyone to counteract it...those snipe programs might work to your limit but what if the item goes for a dollar more...? surely live bidding is much better as you can get the item no matter what, and if your limit is say $50 and the item is at $51 with 30 seconds to go, obviously another buck is not going to break you, then live bidding gets you your item every time.

If you place your bid whith a snipe program at 5 to 10 seconds to go ( i like 7 seconds) and your bid is the max you are willing to pay the only way you will get beaten is by anouther snipe program or a bidder with a higher max if they manage to get it in in time

If an item is at $50 at 12 seconds to go you may think you have it won until a sniper with a max of $55 bids whith 7 seconds to go and wins as there is no time left to place another bid

This is my understanding of these programs

I lost many auctions on ebay by being sniped in the dying seconds I now use quicksnipe and have i lot higher win rate at lower prices

No I dont work for quicksnipe :lol:

Cheers

Got