The Corroboree
sharxx101

Melbourne Meet- Celebrate Autumn

Hey all Melbourne & Vic members,

Meet is on the 28th of March all members welcome at the Botanical Gardens next gate C around 12pm, we will be meeting up at the Teacoma pavilion right near the cactus garden and not far from the new Volcano.

Bring a plant for trade or a freebie for a newbie. Hope to see you all there

Edited by sharxx101

I'll probably be able to come.

I'll be down for that sharkxx. As long as you bring that Aloe :lol: J'k, i'll down for it anyways.

Edit: Sorry, i'm out lol. Dates not good as i've got shit on then. Keep me posted if dates change.

cheers

Edited by Yawning Man

I might make it for the 28th of march as a few member will be away on the 21st, how is the 28th for most peoples?

Ill attempt to make this one, been awhile since i went to tha gardens (im assuming thats where it will be Sharxx?)

Feck yeah sharxx. Thats me back in if it's on the 28th.

cheers

i missed the last one, so i gotta come to this one :) i've been so busy i'v been rarely checking here for meets but the last one i went to was so much good i gots ta come to the next one.

:D

Argh you bastards, always when I am working! Two I will miss now :( Sad panda. I miss you Sharxx, not so much PD. Hes a fuck head :P hahahha

Gen

Ill attempt to make this one, been awhile since i went to tha gardens (im assuming thats where it will be Sharxx?)

Hey mate,

Yeah it will be at the usual spot at the gardens 28th sounds like it is better for most so we will make it then. Looking forward to catching up with some good company at the gardens :)

Argh you bastards, always when I am working! Two I will miss now :( Sad panda. I miss you Sharxx, not so much PD. Hes a fuck head :P hahahha

Gen

Will be good to catch up with you Gen havent seen you for a while is the 28th of March better for you?

Yeah I'll defo try and get there. Ive got a wedding the day before so depends on how I pull up. I'm not very good company when i'm a hungover mess.

I'll be down for that sharkxx. As long as you bring that Aloe :lol: J'k, i'll down for it anyways.

Edit: Sorry, i'm out lol. Dates not good as i've got shit on then. Keep me posted if dates change.

cheers

Will bring your aloe mate have plenty here, just PM me before the meet :)

Will be good if you can make it PD

28th march.

So thats tha date then sharxx? Be good if it is because Owie and myself will prolly make the trek down for it if so, he still wants a caapi cutting too man :). Got some big arse hostilis plants for sale and shitloads of cacti seedlings for trade etc and perhaps some other goodies. Weather should be awesome for a day in the gardens.

28th march.

So thats tha date then sharxx? Be good if it is because Owie and myself will prolly make the trek down for it if so, he still wants a caapi cutting too man :). Got some big arse hostilis plants for sale and shitloads of cacti seedlings for trade etc and perhaps some other goodies. Weather should be awesome for a day in the gardens.

Hey PD yeah its all good for the 28th March, I will PM the mod to try get the date changed on the thread. Tell Owie I got a nice rooted cut for him :). I also with have a few cacti with me too, maybe a graft or 2 aswell. Will be good to catch up

28th? I am there man. Same ol place and junk, sounds fun. I always forget what tram it is from Flinders, last time I took the wrong one and went past the gardens all together, ahhaha *Is a tard*.

Also there is a good chance I will be getting my pissed on at the Young and Jackson if anyone wants before and after pints, lol

See yas sunday

Gen

Yep ill be there for sure. There is no way in hell im drinkin with the likes of you though genesis.

The hostilis plants are around 1mtr at a guess, a few years old. Will have a heap of trich hybrid seedlings also as mentioned.

where is sharxx anyways, havent seen him around for a bit.

Sorry i bailed kids! Especially to PD and Genesis!!! I know it was cunt of me to bail! I owes ya's!!

cheers

Yeh piss poor attendance for this meet. Was well worth traveling the 300kms for! :rolleyes:

Yeah agreed was way too quiet ,

c'mon guys :)