The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
shroomy

I am Back

Hello to all the old peeps who may possibly remember me and appoligies to those that I have not contacted in some time, Thanks T for keeping my log in active saved me some time :rolleyes: . Wish i had a good excuse for my absense but all i have to offer is being lost in a industrial wilderness for some time but it seems in the very near future i will have an escape from that exsistence for some months hence the reason for my return. I am currantly planning a bit of a round the world juant and come here to the people i trust for some guidance and low and behold theres a thread (holidays)on excactly what i am planning so ill tack onto that thread latter.Anyway hi to the people i do not know and hope to catch up with some of you soon.

P.S chemical shaman has big lips :P

Edited by shroomy

i think illegalbrain / sublime crime / (some word with symbols that kind of looks like it says 'global') has been chasing you.

Welcome back shroomy! (Xipetotec) :lol: Hope you become a regular around here again soon!

cheers

i think illegalbrain / sublime crime / (some word with symbols that kind of looks like it says 'global') has been chasing you.

ummm ??????????? beg pardon? :huh:

poster, not around lately, has asked if anyone knows what happened to you a couple of times now.

edit: i think. i will let him know you're back if nobody else does.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

tis a different shroomy lads :)

Edited by PD.

tis a different shroomy lads :)

If the join date is correct then it's shroomy...welcome back dude B)

How is the sipper going?

What's WD up to?

All these name changes had me stuffed when I came back to the forums hey?

Hey shroomy, glad your back around! I have lost track of you because of the name change. bye Eg

If the join date is correct then it's shroomy...welcome back dude B)

How is the sipper going?

What's WD up to?

All these name changes had me stuffed when I came back to the forums hey?

Hey Mes,

the join date :o holy crap where did that time go ?. WD is doing fine and has not changed at all just a little older and a little bigger :rolleyes: . whats with the name changes? I reconise a few names from the past. Is darklight still posting here, I have not herd from her in some time, regretfully my fault entirely but i would love to catch up. CS is still CS and as mad as ever. thats about all the people i have kept contact with :( . Anyway glad to see you keeping the dream alive T its a great site full of great people and i have missed spending time here.

Jaysus mate we've missed *you* what a lovely surprise to see you back!

And where was your notable person so as to be unavailable on the legendary Australian road trip last year? I want a note from yer mum. Ask CS to write it ;)

Looking very much forward to catching up with you!

x

DL

Hey Mes,

the join date :o holy crap where did that time go ?. WD is doing fine and has not changed at all just a little older and a little bigger :rolleyes: . whats with the name changes? I reconise a few names from the past. Is darklight still posting here, I have not herd from her in some time, regretfully my fault entirely but i would love to catch up. CS is still CS and as mad as ever. thats about all the people i have kept contact with :( . Anyway glad to see you keeping the dream alive T its a great site full of great people and i have missed spending time here.

All good to hear :lol:....and I'm buggered if I know where the time went either mate!

I've only been back a while myself...kinda got caught up in umm life I s'pose.Took me a while to get back into the swing of things and nut out who's who (I'm still trying to work out some :wink:)

As you can see DL is back too,only recently caught up with her via pm myself :wub:

Funny I was thinking about starting another BEER thread today too LOL

I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy again :lol:

Say G'day to the dynamic duo for me and tell CS I've still got those sheets of acid and the 1-4b,MDA,mescaline and his porta-enema kit....oh and a guy from Yass wants his number,he reckon's he's cute :wink:

Jaysus mate we've missed *you* what a lovely surprise to see you back!

And where was your notable person so as to be unavailable on the legendary Australian road trip last year? I want a note from yer mum. Ask CS to write it ;)

Looking very much forward to catching up with you!

x

DL

There she is, How are you darlin? I have missed being around here to and also the time to even think about being around here. Seems like work has just taken over my life at the moment :( . yeah the road trip would have been awsome and i have just the machine for it to (oz trike). Drop me A pm with your number and ill give you call and have chat.

Say G'day to the dynamic duo for me and tell CS I've still got those sheets of acid and the 1-4b,MDA,mescaline and his porta-enema kit....oh and a guy from Yass wants his number,he reckon's he's cute :wink:

He realy misses that enama kit :puke: and i think he was engaged to that guy for some time :rolleyes: and the rest of the stuff you can send to me for safe keeping :drool2:. But seriously he is doing well and so is WD.

i have just the machine for it to (oz trike).

Hell. I missed this bit, just trawling thru some old CS threads.

I didn't know you had a trike. What trike?? When?

Shroomy?

SHROOMY?

Where's Shroomy?

• Like 1

Hi Shroomy

good to see you back