The Corroboree

23 hours ago, paradox said:

favor men who can switch that off & be brutal to protect & feed them & their kids when shit gets nasty.. 

When shit gets nasty I feel then I will be more prepared than most, knowing what to eat and being able to forage and hunt/trap for food etc. but I have to disagree somewhat that it is required cause near everyone if not everyone I know who is in a relationship are more like castrated versions of a man and a bitch to the system/politicians and police etc. if one knows me they know I am not these things : ) 

• Like 2

I know a few guys who have forsaken their their testicles to conform to their mrs' standards. Some women pride themselves on "fixing" a man or making him more like the way they think he should be. By the time they've fixed him he's invariably a eunuch with no self confidence and then the woman leaves. Forgoing the testicles for pussy - seems like a cruel paradox to me.

• Like 7

lil snippet of wisdom I figured out around 2006 just found crystalyzed better than my own words might've ..

"Remember gents if your friends are making fun of you, your appearance, or your character in front of you and especially in front of other women; these rude arseholes are not your friends.

Drop them like a hot potato.

It's better to have no friends than 100 backstabbing cunts who make a mockery of you."

-might add - even if you find out they did it behind your back too

I wonder ,.. it probably works for ladies too

^

Somewhat

Disparagement to a degree is a normal part of human relations, especially in the form of light banter.  If you chose to be yourself all the time you have to accept it as a consequence sometimes, dont wanna be too much of a snowflake.  I try to judge it by malice.  If the words are intended to hurt then no, that's not a person you need as a friend.

On 12/10/2017 at 6:01 PM, Sallubrious said:

I know a few guys who have forsaken their their testicles to conform to their mrs' standards. Some women pride themselves on "fixing" a man or making him more like the way they think he should be. By the time they've fixed him he's invariably a eunuch with no self confidence and then the woman leaves. Forgoing the testicles for pussy - seems like a cruel paradox to me.

Ah...Yep.  For my Xp, thats about nailed it.  How good is Tuba!!

Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.

• Like 1

On 24/09/2019 at 8:33 AM, Infinity said:

Questioner: For general development [of the] reader of this book, could you state some of the practices or exercises to perform to produce an acceleration toward the Law of One?

Ra: I am Ra.

Exercise One. This is the most nearly centered and usable within your illusion complex. The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density. The exercise is to consciously seek that love in awareness and understanding distortions. The first attempt is the cornerstone. Upon this choosing rests the remainder of the life-experience of an entity. The second seeking of love within the moment begins the addition. The third seeking powers the second, the fourth powering or doubling the third. As with the previous type of empowerment, there will be some loss of power due to flaws within the seeking in the distortion of insincerity. However, the conscious statement of self to self of the desire to seek love is so central an act of will that, as before, the loss of power due to this friction is inconsequential.

Exercise Two. The universe is one being. When a mind/body/spirit complex views another mind/body/spirit complex, see the Creator. This is an helpful exercise.

Exercise Three. Gaze within a mirror. See the Creator.

Exercise Four. Gaze at the creation which lies about the mind/body/spirit complex of each entity. See the Creator.

The foundation or prerequisite of these exercises is a predilection towards what may be called meditation, contemplation, or prayer. With this attitude, these exercises can be processed. Without it, the data will not sink down into the roots of the tree of mind, thus enabling and ennobling the body and touching the spirit.

Awareness in love, witness the other, see the creator, witness a lack of awareness and power in the self or the self of an other as power? Power of opportunity for growth and expansion?

Opportunity as power and cornerstone? If seized through awareness, with love. 

Alot of beautiful food for thought there brother... 

Hail to the Amun-Ra, father, we honour thy name, we give thanks for your radiant light, opener of every eye, the birth of every new day, sleepless while all others sleep.... Homage to thee, illuminator of worlds~

• Like 1

Find yourself...

Escape yourself...

Intention is everything...what’s yours? 

If your life isn’t improving...you’re just taking drugs. 

Edited by Infinity
  • Like 2