The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evil Genius

Share some wisdom!

Any one tried pissing near an electric fence after it has rained (especially if there is long grass that might be around)?

No, but i always used to grab the closest person to me and then grab the fence!..... works best when they have thin soles or no shoes.

I have been shocked pissing on a cattle fence as a kid. No shoes , pissed on the fence got shocked and cryed like a girl,

So my wisdom is - Don't piss on electric fences, even if a forum on the internet says its ok :P

And dont worry about the first person to eat moldy milk. Definition of brave is the first one to down an oyster.

Well Boom there goes my wisdom. I retract all pissing "wisdom"

Make underground wire and steal power for a electric bong.

After doing so for decades:

[Australian research paves the way for pig lung transplants]\

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/news/Breaking_News/15620-Australian_Research_Paves_The_Way_For_Pig_Lung_Transplants

If not enough I can only suggest

http://www.bautforum.com/science-technology/46198-what-makes-chimpanzees-so-strong-3.html

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message691148/pg3

Dunno about pissing on fences, but I do remember years ago a guy pissed off a pedestrian bridge over the rail line. He got a fatal shock from the train powerlines...ouch

Dunno about pissing on fences, but I do remember years ago a guy pissed off a pedestrian bridge over the rail line. He got a fatal shock from the train powerlines...ouch

that's fucked up, he was obviously grounded from standing on the bridge and the bridge being connected to the ground, he prolly thought he wouldn't get shocked from above...damn..!!

wisdom...

this is the last week before the first week of the rest of my life.

don't piss on or near anything electric

Go vego, you'll feel better

Don't listen to anything I say, except for that last one.

If life does not make sense, don't stress or feel stupid. The Universe and how it works is infinitely more complicated than we have the capacity to even describe, so you shouldn't think less of yourself if the whole thing gets a bit confusing.

Life is amazing. The fact that life happens at all is amazing (Have you ever really looked at a tree?). The fact that dumb matter, put together in the right way can have* conscious experiences is staggeringly amazing.

*Actually, we don't actually know for sure that it's the matter "having" the experiences (don't believe anyone who says otherwise). I don' know about anyone else, but I that's pretty cool as well.

consciousness has matter then...profound.

Get off the alcohol , listen to mycelium, develop softness :shroomer:

Something said to one person can mean something totally different to another.

"Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see"

The smelliest thing in the world is an anchovies vagina.

Man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it's dark. ~Zen Proverb

"We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it." ~ John Lennon

"Your whole life is nothing but a dream. You live in a fantasy where everything you know about yourself is only true for you. Your truth is not the truth for anyone else."

"A truly happy person is one who can always enjoy the scenery no matter how many detours get placed on his path."

post-4908-126648803066_thumb.jpg

stop.jpg

stop.jpg

hahaha I wondered how long we could talk about piss before it ended up here

*shakes fist at caapi* anchovies vagina? :lol:

It took we a while to find this again and I’m so glad I did

Mr B.caapi this is pure gold (The smelliest thing in the world is an anchovies vagina)

When I read this last night the misses wanted to know what I was laughing at but when I told here she didn’t think it was that funny :)

I just got the look you guys know the one :huh::o:unsure:

My wisdom is : When talking to a woman don't use vagina and anchovies in the same sentence. Actually this probably is true for most sea food but then oysters and mussels.... :slap:

Cheers

Got

anchovies vagina?

yeah Quilliam, the anchovies vagina did the trick. :P

Thread officially failed.

if, as i always thought, the hokey pokey is all about sex, then yes it really is what it's all about.

If that's the case, Where do I find a woman that will let me put my left foot in? :P

never, ever, ever under any circumstances, call ur irate ex a c**t.

speaking of wisdom? has anybody seem Torsten?

i can't seem to get ahold of him...

My stupid fucking brain can't remember at the moment but I seem to remember something...

Maybe someone should check on him that knows him well? I hate to worry... but...

:scratchhead:

"We've become human doings not human beings" - Jason Horsley