The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evil Genius

Share some wisdom!

and after 6 years of bullshit and the kids are taken from her, you find the black shit and carefully remove it from their ears, and you teach them how to write spell talk behave go school etc to a point of surpassing their peers...

but five words from your mum to the local govt feminazis and 3 years using every lie they can invent to the point even a judge ridicules them

so yeah the wisdom is , don't trust women and have as little to do with them as possible dont even fucking help them

or else you will end up wanting to kill one (at least)

sorry Sal I was out of line there mate n mean no offense I guess I landed in a fkn shoal of bitches of all generations as a small fry and it was so wide it seemed like they were all that existed and for so long ..

All fkn power to the decent ones out there and on here.

i'd like to promise not to implode again but can't so thanks for the assist all the same.

as a revision :

Ye Olde Wisdome dictatee that if you land right in the middle of the uk woe betide thee if thou art a man or boy and even deeper and deceptive the woe be if you're a little girl trying to adapt to surroundings too.. for trust nobody AND no-one for things are not as they seem and a more sinister power is at play.

If it itches, don't scratch it.

Let food be your medicine, so medicine isn't your food.

Holy moly TH, such nastiness has been inflicted upon thee!!

2 women (feminine forces) that I "like" or am trying to understand....Mother earth and Eve.

maybe Terence's version in his CIIS talks... the hate seems strong in you. so strong that you've got me posting "hey, it's not that bad" type shit

but maybe it is. hell hath no fury and all that. Your pain is great. I'm trying to feel it, a bit. bitterness. toxic. is there some kind of release looming....or maybe we are witnessing it... 4 billion women the world, are they all evil? wishing healing, peace 

Oh it is ...

there's about 9.000 decent ones at all at any one given time and that's probably it. 

I mean it the rest are burning like a piece of shit.

They (decent ones) do indeed exist and they must be cool as fk in person but obviously wouldn't appreciate being pedestalled truely or falsely nor being around umm.. is it called red pill rage?

-mind you ya never know the sweetest most gentle could possibly tame a fire but I sincerely doubt it.

Maybe that figure will increase in the future generations that rebel against the nasty numpties of the north, wicked witches of the west, stupid slags of the south and the creased beasts of the east ...

and luckily for some men (although I dnno if I give a fuck myself for this) who wanna, they can hold out ...-since men improve with age ... whilst (i shall call) 'present woman' use their very small and over in a flash 12 yr window to get all the d.. d.. d... different erm fulfillment that they can fit in and then some..

During this process they inherit and retain all those different d.. d.... d... er dna and become more and more 'creatures with Y chromosomes' (chimeras/mutants) and you can fucking tell by the behaviour in the uk

btw sometimes up to several thousand different "off the record" carouseliery rides for just one ...broad..

so I guess that's why ye olde's would go on about untouched and virgin so much..

but feminazm taught us growing up to accept the rejects and that many of us did so much a song called "you don't have to try" was released...

...those nastiness inflicted you mention are lucky they're walking and breathing it would be nothing to take an axe to my mum's face and the hate is definitely correctly ID'd beyond all shadow of a landwhale.

and I don't think I could stop chopping at her skull until fatigue set in , death isnt an off switch for this rage.

lol hell hath no fury is what the kids dead mum used to shout at me back in the day ..

the pain is eased by :knowing the above ,

and not only , but also: the lack of females around makes life FUKKIN SWELL!! and nothing goes wrong and I don't have to accuse my son of things his sister must've been doing all along and playing me against people and using him as a scapegoat since none of them things happen at all since.

Also if I happen on any of the femtards other than my daughter, in the middle of nowhere, while nobody's watching... hmmm ... but yeah don't try to feel it unless you really wanted to lol ...

...and thanks for your kind words man.

Out of the night that covers me,

Black as the pit from pole to pole,

I thank whatever gods may be

For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance

I have not winced nor cried aloud.

Under the bludgeonings of chance

My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears

Looms but the Horror of the shade,

And yet the menace of the years

Finds and shall find me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,

How charged with punishments the scroll,

I am the master of my fate,

I am the captain of my soul.

William Ernest Henly

Nelson Mandella had that poem memorised and he used to recite it to prisoners when he was gaol. The idea was to instill the fact that no matter what the bastards do to you, there's something inside everyone that they can't get to or corrupt. It gave people hope and no doubt kept many people alive.

All this anger & hate is getting you nowhere Thunder. That sort of anger is in some ways like a self imposed prison. Try to find that incorruptible part inside yourself mate and foster all that's good in yourself and live with the hope that things can get better. 

Every day is a new start and we all have the option to live in the day or dwell on the past. My past is like a steaming pile of horse shit, if I choose to dwell on that I'd be choosing my own tailor made perfect torture.

Grieve for the man that all that shit happened to and give your true spirit a chance to walk the earth - without all that hate and anger.

yeah man I tried to lose the anger and hold it back but I guess the gates broke

the betrayal is phenominal

but the only option that would work right (forgiveness) doesn't compute, and i don;t think feminists are to be forgiven anyway because it's not something to encourage lest my olde bagge

i can forgive my daughter but obviously im biased and i guess my father nature denies that one from threshold.. would totally help her if she needed it ... against my better judgement..

other than that is tryna keep on keeping on and look fwd to what delights I can write with my piss on my mums grave in the future.. which is pretty much what I'm tryna accomplish i guess but i dnno,.. feels like calming down is ahead.. and the more days go by the closer her demise.

It's hard to let go of something you were born into without realizing at first (hate) and then have all your true inner self destroyed and thus consumed by the nast ... but will be nice when it happens ..

'keep reminding self they are biologically the way they are but i guess it works both ways too.

I'm biologically inclined to hunt down every last one and whack em with a 60lb salmon.

What should probably be more interesting when calmer are these hidden aspects of female psychology that seems so imperative for them to deny the existence of here on wookie island.

You are blackpilled thunder not red.  Move through the blackpill.

19 hours ago, ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ said:

I'm biologically inclined to hunt down every last one and whack em with a 60lb salmon

I don't want to cheapen your feelings and experiences nor do i want to encourage hate speech but man I must say that line made me laugh.  I have to agree with everything Sallubrious said, there is some wise words there.

one has gotta be careful of self fulfilling prophecy, I have always been extremely unlucky in love and have not actively pursued a relationship after having a four year relationship in which my trust and devotion was broken in a very cruel and heartless way, The details are not important what is important is to not give personal power to the tormentor or the tormentor becomes an autocrat to your life, gotta leave the door open that that dream hippy girl will enter into your life when truly ready, please don't let the love in your heart be beaten by the hate, hate breeds more hate and sickness, we need as many love soldiers as possible as to hopefully at least balance the negativity.

While I am hear on the topic a quick brief,  30, passion to strive for self sufficiency, like art music plant foods and medicine, I am kind, respectful, nurturing, loyal and honest, I don't think I am horrible looking and I am disease free.

So any nice hippy chicks out there hit me up, I don't mind if you have hairy armpits : )

Jokes : )

P.S    I am not  joking B):wink: 

Hopefully I will have a mail box full of applications after this, if not this may be my future larrs.thumb.jpg.eb0b731bf3cff8d1959f6d7face65708.jpg lol

larrs.thumb.jpg.eb0b731bf3cff8d1959f6d7face65708.jpg

larrs.thumb.jpg.eb0b731bf3cff8d1959f6d7face65708.jpg

She can’t fart without extreme lower back pain.

“Fucks don’t grow on trees, Mark.” 

HAHAHA Thanks Northerner, that was a very entertaining and enjoyable read. Simple funny and yet profound, two thumbs up

Thanks you guys lol some priceless wisdom and hilarity encapsulated there but...

what's blackpilled? I've had a search and tried to read some stuffs ..seems like it's a placename too and anything I found was just too ambiguous for me to really sink in on.

but what I think I did sink into well was ingredients of a plan fwd..

ok so,.. release all fucks given ... retain a few and hunt down this fuck tree that seems so rare to take mind off it long enough for mind being off it to become the S.O.P. of fucktree hunting. .. fuckberries fuckfruit fucknanas ..

growing in the grounds at the dunnagivaph acacdemy adjacent to the shittaya fruit bush..

and try not to cave the next vampire in.. and let go...?

Something like this

https://www.xyz.net.au/the-ultimate-blackpill-gender-relatonships/

Im not even reading it and i suggest you dont either, because, i got no fucks to give thunder, im not gonna sit here looking for reasons to give a fuck unless its a topic of my choosing.. And I think i moved through the women blackpill a long time ago and i just accept that its nigh hopeless. Giving no fucks was originally called stoicism, something i learned very early and put into practice with varying success.

I dont know if the link suggests a way to climb out of the blackpill hole. Most likely reading it will result in you giving fucks, and as we've learned today, there's nothing gained by giving so many fucks.

I hope you can take some of the good advice on board because its sad seeing a nice guy so angry.

Okay i found this pearler:

"If the red pill is the realistic appraisal of reality, the black pill is the nihilistic one.

A person who has been black pilled has been bombarded with disheartening information about an issue that, while perhaps - but not always, sometimes the black pill is the intended treatment - intended to red pill that person, has instead convinced the person that things are so bad, that the rot has become irreversible, and it will only ever get worse. Without any counter treatment, the black pill generally leads to tendencies that are destructive to others and oneself."

RA.thumb.png.016c9d6cf209d83c3fd6d1b97a92ccad.png

You are every thing,

every being,

every emotion,

every event,

every situation.

You are unity.

You are infinity.

You are love/light,

light/love.

You are.

This is the Law of One.

Ra

Sixth Density Sun God

Humble Messenger of The Law of One

On 10/5/2017 at 1:01 PM, bardo said:

I am kind, respectful, nurturing, loyal and honest

these are wonderful traits..  but most women, whether it's conscious or not also need to be shown that you are capable of also being more or less the opposite of these things.  We've evolved in a hardcore & brutal world which has required the capacity for cold brutality in many situations.. 

kindness, respect, nurture, loyalty & honesty are also very good traits for survival & the ability to thrive but women have evolved to favor men who can switch that off & be brutal to protect & feed them & their kids when shit gets nasty..  But don't blame women for this.. Not even the most doe eyed of hippy chicks can escape these biological imperatives & without those imperatives our species would not exist..

it's all about the balance..  they need to be shown that you are capable of it when the need requires & also disciplined enough to have control over it so that you only represent a danger to your enemies & prey.

thats my 'wisdom' for the day