The Corroboree
bℓσωηG

Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb

Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb

A SHEEP gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The calf was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed Cesarean section on the animal to take the lamb out, but was horrified to see that the features of the lamb's snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

"I've seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I've seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal," the 29-year-old veterinary said.

The lamb's head had human features on – the eyes, the nose and the mouth – only the ears were those of a sheep.

Veterinarians said that the rare mutation most likely occurred as a result of improper nutrition since the fodder for the lamb's mother was abundant with vitamin A, CNNTurk.com reports.

A goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him.

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

The mutant creature was hairless. Local residents said that even dogs were afraid to approach the bizarre animal.

The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.

post-4908-126546497534_thumb.jpg

LINK

baa.jpg

baa.jpg

Edited by blowng

SHEEPLE?

looks heaps like a human, and widely reported so not just tabloid garbage.

lol, thats fucked up , reminds me of the movie black sheep ,anyone seen it ?

reminds me of the movie black sheep ,anyone seen it

yeah mushroomman, awesome movie!

That sheep looks like the robots from the movie I-robot.. :blink:

Edited by Evil Genius

How convenient that they burnt the evil body. Hoax.

or maybe not so much hoax, as a bunch of people with total belief in superstition.

Edited by lsdreamz

wonder who's the father...his sheparding days are numbered../ sheepophile :devil:

i dunno... if you were going to take a pic of the carcass surely you would want to take a pic of it alive? Then again if it was in a remote village then i can see why they would want to kill it first and ask questions later :P Shit if one of my pets gave birth to a half human/half animal id be all excited trying to ask it questions :P Then when it learns how to speak it will become huge news and they will make movies/books about me..

That is untill they do a dna test and find out his dad is Genesis.

BAZINGA!!!!

altho it's preposterous, am i right, to suppose that any of this has to do with zoophiles?

How convenient that they burnt the evil body. Hoax.

Totally agree. The body does have wet, matted fur too(despite what the article says)- but the face has none. That face looks exactly like one of those cheap, plastic masks you can buy. If these people were so primitive, superstitious and terrified that they burnt the body, why would they wait for someone to come along with a camera first?

burnt goat and unburnt sheep, two different stories in the one article. sheep seems genuine.

That is bizarre. I wonder if it is a hoax? That face seems a little too human to me and much like a mask.

Inter-breeding humans with closely allied species like chimpanzees, gorillas and gibbons has been attempted with no results, experts say.
cool link , funny how they freaked out and burned it ....

burnt goat and unburnt sheep, two different stories in the one article. sheep seems genuine.

Yes exactly.. Stop mixing up the sheep story with the goat story.

and widely reported so not just tabloid garbage.

Yeah, if rupert murdoch says so then it's gotta be true! News corp would never report tabloid garbage, right.

The sheep is clearly a hoax and the goats face looks nothing like a human face to me. It's just a mutated goat fetus.

hey, there is such a thing as tabloid garbage, doesn't always mean it's false, and not being tabloid garbage doesn't mean it's true.

i don't know about being clearly a hoax. weirder things have happened.

That is untill they do a dna test and find out his dad is Genesis.

You son of a bitch! lol

I think this is the real deal. Animals are born with all kinds of weird deformities. At work we get chicken foetus that have two heads, three eyes, no eyes, two bodies. You name it I have seen it! Just a freak of nature. Much like Dreamz, the by product of a female ape breeding with a Maltese male. Almost passes as human... Almost... :P

Too bad if this mutation was going to produce a supersheep with magical anticarcinogenic properties...

lol, thats fucked up , reminds me of the movie black sheep ,anyone seen it ?

So glad I'm not the only one that watched that horribly good movie,lol

".....what aBout the sheep?."

"fuck the sheep!"

"Do we have time?" Lmao watch a film called 42k, its as bad but kinda funny, as for super sheep, anyone here ever play worms? Lol

super sheep, aqua sheep, regular sheep, sheep launcher...

.... old granny, cows, etc