The Corroboree
GoOnThen

Bouncing Bear Botanicals Raided

asdas

Edited by Teljkon

sdfsdf

Edited by Teljkon

If it really had anything to do with the plants and not just your personal welfare, you would all want to get these plants out to as much people as possible and create a change in the fabric of society.

Like me?

The US medical cannabis community didn't get there law reform rolling by hiding in the dark and hoping the government doesn't know. They spent many years doing everything they could to make sure 'everyone' knew, especially the government! Use your head people, it's the fact that people are ignorant about these plants that got them made illegal in the first place.

Hell yes! Good point!

Seriously no offence, but ya all full of shit!

If it really had anything to do with the plants and not just your personal welfare, you would all want to get these plants out to as much people as possible and create a change in the fabric of society. Hiding in the shadows and flipping out if someone dares write acacia and DMT in the same sentence on the net is just a short term win for a very small minority and a long term loss for the whole of society!

I've just got one question. How can anybody respect and treat the Australian etnohbotanical community seriously when they claim to believe these plants can give enlightenment and do so much for society, well at the same time, actively try to hide and keep these plants away from the majority of society?

The US medical cannabis community didn't get there law reform rolling by hiding in the dark and hoping the government doesn't know. They spent many years doing everything they could to make sure 'everyone' knew, especially the government! Use your head people, it's the fact that people are ignorant about these plants that got them made illegal in the first place.

I'll give you some good advice on changings peoples opinions. Start by not telling them their full of shit.

I do not believe that everyone should be growing or using these plants. I beleive that these plants can result in positive (both direct and indirect) outcomes toward the evolution of consiousness. This does not require everyone be dragged kicking and screaming to the forefront. There is room for everyone in society, even anti-authoritariansnewimprovedwinkonclear.gif .

There is no need for me to spread these plants as there are a number of online stores (and folk in the trading thread) doing a great job at providing them already. And if you don't have a green thumb, well there is always the forums to fall back on.

asdasda

Edited by Teljkon

There is no need for me to spread these plants as there are a number of online stores (and folk in the trading thread) doing a great job at providing them already.

Hey more the merrier! It's always good to have more people out there propagating and disseminating the entheogenic plants!

The underlying point that these types of outfits are necesary and deserv our support if for no other reason than they may make the spark that kindels the fire of somones passion for ethnogens is a how ever valid.

I agree with what you are saying but I was under the impression that the BBB catalog list is to be used as a clear reference to future illegal imports into the US. How will you support these outfits if they are outlawed?

This is why we generally don't support them in Australia, because they can not legally exist. Thus the evolution towards propogation.

Good luck with the coming changes. Lets hope they lead to a positive shift.

sdfs

Edited by Teljkon

Thanks for clearing that up. It seems the situation is not as dire as I first thought.

I just wanted every to know that the charges for Bouncing Bear's Warehouse's owner and businesses have been dropped

but that they're leaving wide open the door for filing new charges based upon their continued investigation.

Local News Story

He'll be able to get many of his products back but the live plant material may have been damaged, killed or destroyed by the impoundment

by the police/ federal agents (very likely). I do not know what they did with the amphibians but

it's likely that he'll have to fight to get those back since they're most likely been handed to the humane society

and or may have been returned to the wild if it was believed to have been wild caught animals.

I'm sure there'll be updates