The Corroboree
Chiral

Your favorite psytrance tracks...

Drop your fav psytrance links here and letz us have listen...alien.gif

have some Scorb - 13.5 hours,.. up ya butt for starters..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5KnEwpMAE4

if y'all like that track then you'll love this bitch too.. Scorb - stupid science

Edited by Chiral

links don't work for some reason, have to chop off everything after the youtube video ID code thing.

been on a cheese binge lately so it's best i don't participate. i just have to put in mexican jesus. it's fucking classic and it's perfect for you shaman-australis folk.

and you seem to like big ugly leads chiral so get it up ya. you've probably heard it though.

i'd like to know what he's saying in some sections, and where all the speech comes from (is that scatterbrain or was it recorded for the song?)

typed some out to help yas appreciate the message.

totally mind-numbing... just taking it and waiting, and the first time you take it *something* you feel like you've got these vines growing through your body. to tell you the truth it's ripping through your body, and that brrright light burning you up from the inside... next thing you know the mother serpent's inside you.. and the next minute you're down there with the DNA watching the dino (?).

genetic material getting changed before your eyes. people think they know about drugs. that ain't a drug. it's a sacrament, it's just a portal to another world, to realities that are always there. *something* other dimensions, that we live near all the time, thankfully our awareness ever touches.

how would i describe it? terrifying. enlightening. but utterly terrifying, you swear you'll never go back, ever.. and the next thing you know you're taking it again, and you're going down that tunnel.

woo wikiwooya!

woo wikiwooya! woo wikiwooya!

people say you have a choice i don't think there's any choice.

ayahuasca just takes you, you have no choice. you surrender or you resist, you resist and you repent. you surrender *something*

don't know if i could do that again.

*something*

it's not a drug its... it's not a drug it's just.. it's the holy sacrament.

yeah that scatterbrain track I've heard before but a different mix...still good though, those slimy/slidey synth riffs are very scorby...good stuff.

fixed those links...dunnop whats goin on with em but fixed now.

Pondscum - output

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs9wuueDboQ

Edited by Chiral

Cymazz - Killing the King - Alien Agenda V/A on Illuminati Records 2008

Hefty Output - GBH - Unreleased 2004

Will post more tomorro, Gappeq will definately be on there. Baphomet will make my short list. Noise Gust, Silent Horror.....

Edited by Slybacon

Cymazz - Killing the King - Alien Agenda V/A on Illuminati Records 2008

Hefty Output - GBH - Unreleased 2004

Will post more tomorro, Gappeq will definately be on there. Baphomet will make my short list. Noise Gust, Silent Horror.....

video links man we want only video links....!!!

I wouldn't do it to your ears man, you tube compression is nasty. How about myspace or audio links of better quality. I reckon I could find some tomorrow when i have more time :)

yeah that scatterbrain track I've heard before but a different mix...still good though, those slimy/slidey synth riffs are very scorby...good stuff.

fixed those links...dunnop whats goin on with em but fixed now.

Pondscum - output

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs9wuueDboQ

other version was pondscum i think, funnily enough.

edit: can't resist, cop this dark heads!

look at the non english speakers losing their shit in the comments

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Good to see Pondy get a mention.. Though it's actually called Output 1-2 :wink:

I still have a dj mix floating online.. Gives a much better representation of what I'm into with considerably better quality than a youtube link..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/om01y9

Feedback welcome.

Psyboriginal - Haul & Oats

Not my absolute favourite track of his, but certainly the best I could find on youtube :)

<3 Psyboriginal

Good to see Pondy get a mention.. Though it's actually called Output 1-2 :wink:

I still have a dj mix floating online.. Gives a much better representation of what I'm into with considerably better quality than a youtube link..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/om01y9

Feedback welcome.

Whats that opening track man. Crazy Circus tune...Bangin out the mix now. Nice sounds, creepy atmospheres. Good brain dance :)

Haha that be off Procs' first album, the dude's a crazy genius :)

some good stuff on soundcloud!

some good stuff on soundcloud!

Id much rather share a better quality version because this style of music the sound is very important, but for the sake of the thread here is youtube dodgey compressed version. An mp3 version is available in the creativity section, plus i will release wav versions of everything on an online label this year. Enjoy Edited by Slybacon