The Corroboree
Slybacon

9/11 Footage

http://www.septemberclues.info/

Some interesting observations on the coverage of the twin towers in 9/11....

Was it all fake shots, there is some pretty convincing evidence here.

I cant believe it has takin this long to figure out the whole thing was simulated. I had heard before about no planes but never thought it was possible, but yeah, i definitely. feel like i have been tricked, eyes open right in front of me

Edited by Slybacon

yeah...some good stuff there... can you believe it's almost 10 years since that happened and yet despite all the evidence nothing has been done...10 YEARS!!!!

most people just don't want to know about it because then they'd have a hell of a lot to think about and deal with..

no planes, ive heard miltary planes and demolitions ...but no planes, holy shit this is mind blowing.

To be honest I only watched the first half of the first video. But I wasn't buying it. There seemed to be some logical explanations for some of the things they listed as suspicious. For example "why would they cover that part of the screen with the network logo"? Well, the logo's in the same place it always is for breaking news. The newsanchor said "terrorists" so that is proof of pre-existing conspiracy? I would expect after a plane or two hit such a prominent target that guessing terrorists wasn't going to be too far off the mark. The plane nose wasn't damaged on impact? That plane only went through a corner of a building while banking steeply so it wouldn't be too hard to imagine that the nose didn't actually go through that much steel structure. Pretty grainy footage. Also the other thing was that they said the dude on the ground should've been able to see a plane but he didn't. Hello? They're in skyscraper central, how much of the open skies are you actually going to see from ground floor?

That said, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if the US govt (or an agency thereof) was behind it all.

To be honest I only watched the first half of the first video.

maybe you should watch the second half as well...

the way i look at these sorts of things is 'what does each party have to gain from their side of the story?'

in this case what does the dude who probably spent hours and hours making this video and putting it up for free on the internet have to gain? not much really except an full inbox probably 50/50 of supporters and detractors.

what has the US government gained post 9/11? plenty of brand new laws that further diminish privacy and civil rights, the 'right' to invade various countries and pretty much the ability to do whatever they want under the guise of fighting the 'war on terror'...

there is sooo much evidence out there and this video only touched on minor points (albeit ones I had not seen addressed before).. the more you look into this the more obvious it becomes that 9/11 was a staged event. and we all fell for it.

Im just watching it and its pretty interesting. I dont know what really happened on 9/11 but one thing i can say for sure. That ABC guy Mike Walter is lying. I can see it in his body language. I trained reading body language and face expressions for years and i feel when someone is making up a story. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

good watch, thanks.

This is really very good! The closer i come to the end, the more my mind is blown. Mostly because of the scene where a private filmed the impact. The scene of the impact has been cut out/deleted. You can definately see a the cut but the audio was left untouched. So you can hear a person talk over the cutted scene what does not happen on unedited video footage that was recorded using a camcorder. I just decided to download the doco. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius

Finished as well, the bridge moving in the backgroung, and the visible layers were a main point for me.

The nose hits it's 'layer limit' as well and becomes 'invisible' this was essential to the nose bit. And the nose also did not slow down at all, even after impact it still moves at the same speed before they go to a balck screen to hide how ridiculously far it supposedly went through.

A huge error on part of the news makers, I dont see how you missed this fancypants.

Can anyone find a genuine non news affiliate witness account of a 737 hitting the towers?

Edited by Slybacon

Only just noticed the 2nd Half link.... hehehehe, watching now

Yeah the bridge in the backround is way suspect.

I have another video of some police that have come forward about the pentagon cover up as well. I will try ti find it.

Edited by Slybacon

very interesting slybacon, i shared it on facebook and almost immediatly got a response one from this american who writes...Quote ''This is a bull S$%T video dont watch it is from a disinformation agent full of lies ,,,,911 was a insde job and there was real plane used'' and he added this vid link ...

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

i dont think well ever know the exact truth and disinfo and conspiracy was all part of the plan , the criminals behind this own 98% of the world, "jew" incorporated , and just as no one will be able to stop them waging war on muslims , so to no one will be able to hold them accountable for their murderous deceptions Edited by blowng

Hahahaha yeah its a topic that causes great discussion, funny how the footage at the end of the vid he posted is dissected in the September clues vid .

I have watched alot of different views on 9/11 but this September Clues site has made me second guess all the footage i see, I admit that it may well be dis info, what can you really believe these days. Still i found it very interesting and it was recommended to me by a trusting source.

Technology and the Banking Movement by hoi.polloi @ September Clues Forum

9/11 and 7/7 appear to be attempts by the criminal cowards to fulfill their wish to destroy all local communities and subjugate them to their "world government." Looking at the present state of their simulation technologies reveals a disturbing pattern:

1. THE DESIRE TO SUBJUGATE HUMAN WILL - The banking movement practices and tests anti-human technology under long periods and secret conditions before releasing weaker commercial versions to sell to the public. These weaker versions are viewed as the "highest advancement" of human will, even while more advanced and deadly versions are kept for themselves. They often develop this technology under the auspices of humanism, even while performing inhumane experiments that are later exposed as the crimes they are - e.g.; MKultra

Possible solution: The banking movement must be dismantled and its organizers captured. We as a species have been trying to oust our parasitic brethren for ages now. The time has come to finish the job.

2. THEIR DOUBLE-EDGED RESPONSE - In order to prevent us from organizing their dismantlement, the banking movement must perform two operations at once - which are often disjointed. On the one hand, they must appear benevolent to those watching communities get ripped asunder. On the other hand, they must actively accelerate their program to destroy communities faster than we are organizing against them. To address the latter problem, they are scrambling to develop as massive a number of technologies to weaponize as they can, including: cloning, propulsion systems, nanotechnology, robots, injections, drugs, etc.

e.g.; public technology reveals the Nazi-type cloning and grafting programs have become advanced enough for the criminal cowards to have much more than "Dolly" the cloned sheep. The public record widely declared in the 90's that cloning was unstable, unreliable and produced only retarded offspring. We can assume, like most fake "weak new technology" news, that this is to cover up the expert cloning abilities they've likely mastered. This kind of reporting likely applies to flight capabilities, future combat systems and anti-human weaponry

Possible solution: Train people to recognize when their neighbors are being destroyed in open - and do not accept the "benevolent" explanations for such destruction. If under attack by the banking movement, create alliances between your community and others' in order to oust the problem. Capture them, embarrass them publicly, sue and arrest them, and otherwise disempower them as much as possible.

3. THEIR GREATEST WEAPON: ARTIFICIAL BLINDSPOTS - Since a community that recognizes it is under attack by the banking movement is a community that can defend itself, there is ongoing public innoculation against our ability to detect such control dynamics. We can see that the blind-spots they mean to impose on us are introduced just as "softly" as their weaponry. For instance, through obnoxious subliminal messages in entertainment media or blurry and undiscussed background images of symbols they mean to communicate, we "absorb" acceptance of their weapon or their imposed blind-spot.

e.g.; In regards to computerized audio-visual experiences that appear human-like, but are 100% computer-animated actors, such systems have signs of weakness which reveal their origin. In order to combat jarring errors that are publicly exposed, the errors are left undiscussed in the open, combatted in private and promptly incorporated into children's entertainment, cartoons and popular media as unspoken convention. This way, attention is never focused on the obvious "seams".

Possible solution: Their mistake often seems to be the inability to catch their own errors before they make them. If we can learn to pay attention to early warnings that are later attacked en masse (e.g.; Simon Shack's September Clues ) we might learn about their weaknesses by what they seem to ignore, backstab and - finally - openly fear.

This thread was created as a place for people to discuss NEW and PREVIOUSLY UNDETECTED control mechanisms which you have noticed in your community but which not enough people give a voice to. Here is a place to openly discuss and warn your brothers and sisters of NEW SIMULATION TECHNOLOGIES which you feel may be used by the larger banking movement in attempts to fool your community.

Please note: Due to the large subject, this topic has already gone through some evolution. Let's try to focus on simulation technologies and deceptive system dynamics rather than UFOs, etc.

Conspiracists, please keep in mind, while you are scrutinizing this photo for aircraft debris, that the highest concentration, and greatest variety, of human remains at the Pentagon was found in this area.

post-3173-126483919921_thumb.jpg

Conspiracists, please keep in mind, while you are scrutinizing this photo for aircraft debris, that the highest concentration, and greatest variety, of human remains at the Pentagon was found in this area.

According to who? Some sort of reference or data to accompany would be nice. Followed by a verifiable source?

As far as i knew the "plane" hit an area under renovation, unless you are talking human remains from the plane and if so hahahahahahahahahaha

Is that shot even of the pentagon?

Just going thru some photos..... Is that the exit hole WTF? I'll try and find the video i have here. It doesn't even look at the hole or debris. Just interviews actual eyewitness accounts. There was Definately a plane, but there is no way it hit the pentagon, more then enough people saw it fly away.....

Edited by Slybacon

yeah.... um....dont planes have wings, lol

A great example of an attack on the moral standing of a conspiracist. Who are they to question the authenticity of a site where innocent people were killed. Ask any traditionalist (at a guess 40% of the US population) and I'm sure they would agree that this is proof enough in itself.

Oh the irony!!!!

Watching the video again...

Some things, like the Shanksville plane crash seem suss. Such a big explosion that there's hardly any large pieces of plane left, but yet they find convenient passports and photo id?

Other things don't seem that suss though either. The whole time the video is trying to tell us how easy it would be to simulate a plane flying into a building, but they could be doing the same thing. The shadow on the underside of the plane as compared to a building lit up with sunlight could just be that the plane is in a bigger building's shadow while the sunlit building isn't.

What about all the people who saw planes crash into the WTCs with their own eyes? Isn't that more "real" than an internet video using the same tricks they're accusing others of? Maybe it's still an inside job and suicide pilots were employed by the US govt as opposed to Al Qaeda like They tell us?

The differences in two different amateur videos are from two different angles, therefore they're both going to have different sound resonance.

Does Manhattan slope? Perhaps that could account for the perceived difference in plane descent angle? You can see the plane levelling in all the shots, but this video says it came in at different angles.

They also say isn't it impossible for a Boeing 747 to get to that particular speed at so low an altitude but if the plane was taking one long deep dive that would surely speed up the plane?

The "black spot" could be bloody anything at that camera graininess. Could be a flag on the side of the building in shade which would account for it not looking like it's there the whole time.

The Media always use sound effects to enhance footage. Metal striking metal couldn't sound like a cymbal clash? Is a plane made of PVC?

The Media always re-use soundbytes. I can't tell you how many times I'll hear Doom (the computer game) soundbytes in random movies/docos/shows.

They say it's convenient that the eyewitnesses the Media get on the phone are all professionals... well if big shit like this was going down would you waste your time in some random who's probably in too much shock to be particularly helpful when there's the rest of the world wondering WTF is going on?

I'll keep watching the rest, I just had to take notes while watching...

Also suss that they target bin Laden so quickly. Damn there was another suss thing too but forgot to note it.

Anyway, so far I'm still not convinced planes didn't crash into the WTCs, but also (at this point in time) of the opinion that the US govt were ultimately behind the whole shebang.

heres sometin weird,

The movie the Matrix came out in 1999.

In the Matrix, Neo's passport has an expiration date that is 9/11/2001.

http://heidilore.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/12665matrix22jpgnl82.jpg

I stuck 3 metal star posts in the ground, tied a tennis ball filled with metho 2/3rds of the way up, painted the posts with a flammable paint, wrapped paper around the posts then set the tennis ball on fire. After an hour, the star posts suddenly collapsed like a pack of cards.

Anyone doubt what I just said is true? What is causing you to doubt me? Do you have a degree in mechanical engineering or chemistry or physics? Should you be listened to, even if you do? If I was a government, would you be more likely to believe me? Should there be a law passed to stop you from expressing your doubts? If I had a video, would you believe me then?

If people are killed because of my story, should I be held responsible?

:(

Make a video. Or no one will believe u.... hahahaha.

Tis tru what u say. I can only make conclusions based on the information we are given. I have never seen any of it with my own eyes. For all i know the moon could be a secret reptilian base made of cheeze who knows, common sense tells me otherwise.

Edited by Slybacon