The Corroboree
Slybacon

What is the universe inside?

The universe isn't expanding. Our measuring stick is shrinking.

This may be the closest to the truth the universe( speed of light) is accelerating at ~2.8Å/sec/sec this would seem to cause things to quite possibly shrink in an imperceptable fashion as it appears to be expanding. More a matter of perspective than anything else however this would seem to indicate the point the universe seems infinitely expanded it will actually be back to singularity if such is how it began.

If the universe is expanding. What is it expanding into?

You'd have better luck asking a rock than getting the correct answer from any of the odd 6 billion people inhabiting this planet. We can't even understand what the universe is, little own what exists outside it. Besides even if an intelligent being who's billons of years more advanced than us and knew what existed outside the universe came down to earth and tried to explain it to us, is there anyone out there that is actually that ignorant that they think they would be able to condemplate it?

You'll send yourself insane if you spend too much time thinking about it. Better of wondering about questions that have a possiblity of being answered, by that I mean the mystery of what's in the universe, which at the moment (for the most part) is just as much a mystery to us as what exists outside it. Before i start wondering about what exist outside the universe I want to know if Europa has a liquid water ocean under the ice layer or how common are rocky planets and life in the universe (intelligent or single celled) just to name a few.

Just for fun though, I've always been fond of the idea that the universe is just some sought of power plant for a more meaningful reality, and life is simply a useless byproduct of it.

WHAT DOTH LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xavier_Promo_S2_Faceup.jpg

Edited by prier
  • Like 1

looked into crops circles much ???

some expansion there ...

also the hall of records??

its simple to me but unconceivable to most in this level of conciousness

sfsf

Edited by Teljkon

Yeah WTF hall or records ?? not trying to be a acussing dick but the whole carate on a string thing dosent fly with me :ana:

i dont understand your statement

Cranial melt down ahhh.

after the point of cranial meltdown is when it gets interesting. the trick is to ride it out & find out inevitably whats on the other side :wub: