The Corroboree
rogdog

Freeman-on-the-Land

Sly that is the first thing you should not have done, you need to accept the facts! that makes you the creditor and them the debtor, they then have to bring in the injured party/s. They can't do this though....

I don't quite understand what you are saying?

I don't quite understand what you are saying?

I'm assuming that the original matter of the bicycle offenses was a decriminalised matter, and the police sent you a fine.

The correct (with disclaimer) response would be like this:

http://forum.fmotl.c...hp?f=100&t=2401 - fair warning for anybody chosing to take this path of defense

http://templates.fmo...talTemplate.php - rebuttal template

http://templates.fmo...lCDEmbedded.php - the letter which describes your position on the matter, and which allows you to stay in honour, but will tie the police in knots, and not allow them to proceed

As stated in the fair warning link, this is not a quick fix or a get out of jail free card. You must believe in these (free man on the land) principles to the core, and understand them completely,or you might just end up in more shit than you started with. The powers that be are not going to relinquish those powers just because some smartarse doesn't feel like paying their fine, you may get into a fight where you find yourself way out of your leauge.

If you use the freeman defense, you must be prepared to defend yourself. I doubt any lawyer will help you to defend a freeman on the land case

Edited by rogdog

I heard that taking the freeman status can be very difficult to uphold. The military may be able to take action against you. You cannot call fire and ambulance. You dont pay tax but you cant hold and account. I've only heard these claims, any truth to them?

Why are there no lawyers who would represent a freeman... seems a little odd? surley there are some renegades in the law world???

Edited by Slybacon

I heard that taking the freeman status can be very difficult to uphold. The military may be able to take action against you. You cannot call fire and ambulance. You dont pay tax but you cant hold and account. I've only heard these claims, any truth to them?

Why are there no lawyers who would represent a freeman... seems a little odd? surley there are some renegades in the law world???

I don't know for sure, but I think it would be suicide for a lawyers career to put up a fight against the system they work for.

No idea about fire, or ambos, but I doubt they would refuse to help you if you needed it. How would they even know if somebody was a freeman or not.

Military, no idea either, but when I signed up, there were only two choices; you swore allegiance to the Queen or to god. I can't think what either of them has to do with a free man on the land

Sorry was in a hurry, but yes as rog dog said you need to make your self the creditor and stay in honor. By being the creditor you accept the FACTS. They then have to prove they have an injured party, otherwise they are perpetrating a fraud against you and you can seek financial restitution.

Lawyers have take an oath to the bar, they cannot help you in maritime law if you aren't in their waters. Law is a fraud, as we know it.

All of our laws, traffic laws, nudity laws etc are statutes, Statutes only apply to corporations and we become CORPORATIONS when they capitalise our names i.e BIRTH CERT.

Holy crap, i thought the cops down here were cunts, that is ridiculous....riding on the footpath? isnt that safer than riding on the road without lights WTF?

i always wear a helmet even tho i look like a dork hahaha..... beats having to explain myself to the plods

Edited by blowng

The biggest insult was the ticket for not having an adequate warning device!!!!

The biggest insult was the ticket for not having an adequate warning device!!!!

Cycling is my main transport at the moment. It is ridiculous to think that if a car pulls out in front of you, that rather than brake and swerve, you would take your hands off the bars and ring a silly little bell that the driver wouldn't even hear.

Looks like the cops really threw the book at you Sly, that sucks in a big way

Yeah, I'm guessing the bell is more for Pedestrians...... In parks of course, I mean riding on the footpath is illegal so who would need to warn those pedestrians.

yeah, all said and done I'm just SO HAPPY no one got hurt .... hahahahahahaha

Edited by Slybacon

This is all very interesting indeedy!

I haven't read up on all this just yet but have scanned through the posts so far and I guess the Psychedelic Revolution has brought this to our table finally...so it's our duty :devil:

On the monetary front dworx is addressing here:

It may seem dishonest but how can you borrow money if there isn't any?

We have a national debt which means AUSTRALIA is bankrupt. We are borrowing money from the banks that has no real intrinsic value, ie it is not gold backed. How can we pay interest on something when we aren't really getting anything. The banks are committing the real fraud aren't they????

DW

a mate sent me this link .

I haven't watched any yet,but it's a 5 part yooo toob jobby.

...and damn right I too am sick of being part of a system I don't agree with nor completely understand (DOES ANYONE? :rolleyes:)

Anyway more research thanks guys!

Now that I've had another week to consolidate my understanding of the freeman principles, it seems very simple to understand.

A freeman on the land (FMOTL) is only subject to Common Law, Law of the Land. All Commonwealth countries, and all but about 3 states of the USA use Common Law as the prevailing law. All acts and statutes are Law of the Sea, you are only subject to their juristiction if you are at sea, or if you voluntarily consent while on the land.

The four points of Common Law are:

1) Not breach the peace; - do not let your lifestyle unreasonably affect other peoples lifestyles

2) Cause no-one else any harm; - do not deliberately hurt or kill others

3) Cause no-one else any loss; - do not steal

4) Not use mischeif in your promises and agreements. - do not cheat

Common Law was written into the Magna Carta, and specifically says that no other law will supercede Common Law

There is no process or forms to fill out to become a FMOTL, you just have to believe it to be true

There has to be more to it then this. And forgive me as I haven't done any research yet but there are somethings which trouble me a little.

If a cop comes to your house and busts you with 20 plants growing ( yes those plants ) can you just claim you are breaking no law of the land and as such the police should just fuck off.......

I mean surely there is a point where they just go, yeah no fuck you and you dissapear for ever.... I mean to me it seems we live in their world , but please i want to be proved wrong so bad this time!!!!

There has to be more to it then this. And forgive me as I haven't done any research yet but there are somethings which trouble me a little.

If a cop comes to your house and busts you with 20 plants growing ( yes those plants ) can you just claim you are breaking no law of the land and as such the police should just fuck off.......

I mean surely there is a point where they just go, yeah no fuck you and you dissapear for ever.... I mean to me it seems we live in their world , but please i want to be proved wrong so bad this time!!!!

The police are not used to dealing with FMOTL, so they will probably ignore your advice that they are acting unlawfully if they damage or remove the plants from your premises. You would have to sue them for compensation at a later time.

The correct use of rebuttals should get your charges withdrawn before going to court. If you do get a summons to court, it is just an invitation to attend, nothing more.

The first thing you say when called in court is 'I am making a special appearance'..this means (in legalese), that you dispute the courts jurisdiction. From then on, preface everything you say with 'I refuse to enter a contact with the court'..and there is not a thing the court can do. The courts will try every trick they can think of to get you to enter a contract with them, but if you hold your ground, they have no option but to withdraw or dismiss the charges against you. Such tricks can be asking if you 'understand', which in legalese means 'do you stand under the courts jurisdiction'. Even admitting that you are Mr Joe BLOGGS (insert your real name) can be considered to be entering a contract. Better to respond with 'I am a flesh and blood human being with a soul, commonly known as Joe: of the Bloggs family; I sometimes act as an agent for the legal fiction Mr Joe BLOGGS'

Lots of good info about tricks the police and courts use to trick you into entering a contract with them, look at the links I've posted, lots of info

lulz at the police making you disappear forever, if that happens, then you don't have to worry about the boys in blue ripping off your plants anymore

Edited by rogdog

Thanks for this information.

I have a friend out on bail for drug charges at the moment. They alleged he had a large quantity of a scheduled 1 substance (amphets 20grams) and 8 ounces of grass. They also found 8k cash but this failed to turn up on the police report :blink: ......

He was Raided in the morning and takin into custody, he was refused bail and it took him a week to get out on bail for sum stupid amount of cash!

Is it too late for him to take this defence?

I mean its pretty hard to take a free man on the land defence when you are flat out even refused out of custody?

Thanks again...

Thanks for this information.

I have a friend out on bail for drug charges at the moment. They alleged he had a large quantity of a scheduled 1 substance (amphets 20grams) and 8 ounces of grass. They also found 8k cash but this failed to turn up on the police report blink.gif ......

He was Raided in the morning and takin into custody, he was refused bail and it took him a week to get out on bail for sum stupid amount of cash!

Is it too late for him to take this defence?

I mean its pretty hard to take a free man on the land defence when you are flat out even refused out of custody?

Thanks again...

No, I don't think it's too late for the defense, but I am not sure if a bail agreement is a contract. I would argue that any bail contract was agreed to under duress, as I was unlawfully kidnapped by police in the first instance.

It would be a good idea to have a audio/video recording device at armslength from your front door, so you can record any dealing with police. That is the time to advise them of your fee schedule. My fee schedule begins with $250,000 Australian dollars for unlawfully breaking down my front door. Another $10,000 Australian dollars for each and every item unlawfully removed from my property. Hourly rates for time I am held unlawfully in custody, the list goes on. The police get away with their strongarm tactics with bluff and bullshit, so feel free to give plenty back. Time will tell how a cop reacts when he is about to smash down your front door, and you advise him that he is going to personally responsible for the damages

Edited by rogdog

this is all great but i don't think many people will pursue this and simply let time do the telling. where can we hear about a single case of somebody doing this in australia?

this is all great but i don't think many people will pursue this and simply let time do the telling. where can we hear about a single case of somebody doing this in australia?

Post #30 describes a situation in Melbourne http://www.davidicke...?t=43937&page=3

It's damn hard to find Australian case studies, I suppose the well handled cases don't go to court, and the poorly handled cases end up in jail

There is an Aussie guy, Mark McMurtrie who has a few vids out on the webs, the story is that he has beaten police and magistrates courts a few times, and now the police don't bother stopping him. He has some long vids about an hour long I havn't watched yet, but they might give specific details of how he beat the court process.

Edited by rogdog

Stunned mullet site had a case in NT judge through it out but now the whole site has dissapppeared and with the new filter laws they may all dis appear if it poses a threat to their rule!!!!

Jackpot, aussie perspective & what to do, might be good for your mate sly as he advises another guy at the start as to what to say ...eg. it has now come to my attention that...

not sure if someone has already put this up...

This all seems fine and well, but i really hope my friend can absorb what he needs to keep him self out of court. We aren't talking tax evasion or speeding either, my friend has some serious charges to defend. If he does face the court he is looking at 6 to 12 months jail :(..... I'm really scared for him!

This all seems fine and well, but i really hope my friend can absorb what he needs to keep him self out of court. We aren't talking tax evasion or speeding either, my friend has some serious charges to defend. If he does face the court he is looking at 6 to 12 months jail :(..... I'm really scared for him!

I can only suggest that if he absorbs all of the bits of information provided on this topic he will end up in jail.

I will suggest that he goes into the so called court and he does not leave the public gallery when called to the bar to speak to the alleged magistrate.

Then demand that the magistrate provide a copy of his Commission, his instrument of appointment, issued by the Governor as this has now been done in Queensland on four occasions in Bris, Prosapine, Rockhampton and Cairns on several occasions in one particular matter where the defendant is being prosecuted by R the complainant ( who the fuck is that) and that is what is displayed on the alleged evidence brief provided by the Police.

The Magistrates cant provide a copy of their Comission because it DOES NOT EXIST its one big scamm and they know we know.

Others have also demanded these documents from their local Members of the Parliament but none have provided anything.

The Office of Sue Boyce, a Senator from Qld has also requested copies of these official documents from their State brothers and six months later nothing has been provided and no reasons given.

If the grub on the Bench is not a properly commissioned judicial officer with an instrument of appointment signed and sealed, he cant deal with any complaint from the Police without your express consent but they trick you into giving your implied consent. If you enter into the boundries of the court and leave the public gallery, and move into his personal court, you have provided your implied consent to the individual, pretend magistrate, hearing the complaint from the Police.

We are not yet a Republic, but if you allow them to deny you your rights as a sovereign individual they will take your money or jail you so that the Corporation running the Prison ends up with your BOND and they make money on it while you are in their care.

Dont give the grub on the bench jurisdiction, he does not have it without your express consent.

In Queensland this has been the only thing that upsets the Bench, he wont go any further with the matter if you stand your ground. Also take a tape-recorder and record every word but dont do it openly they simply dont want you getting evidence of their criminal offences.

Neutralise the Magistrate and the Police have nowhere to go

Edited by jondoe

jondoe

did you mean to say in your first line that "he won't end up in jail"?

this seems to be the case. typo or not? please clarify.

I think jondoe meant what he said. In this shite country we could expect them to gaol us forever if we resist.

WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, they tell you exactly what to say and very smart guy. truthmovementaustralia.com.au is also a great resource.

But I dont see how asking for commision will save, as they will just draft a warrant for arrest and once again he will end up in gaol.

This fukin sucks.

When the judge calls his name I would say the easiest is to say.

Judge: Mr John Doe

Dudex: I am John of the Doe family can I help you.

Judge: is there a Mr John Doe present (asking for consent and for commercial entity to agree)

Dudex: I am John of the Doe family, I have no contract with this court and am not Mr John Doe but I do have Mr john doe right here.

And then hand the judge ur birth certificate.

The judges juristiction only extends to the commercial entity created in ur name. Upon being arrested you could have asked the police to sign an affadavit to prove they have juristiction over a man, say that you are not a person.

A person is a legal entity.

I still have much research to do.

I think jondoe meant what he said. In this shite country we could expect them to gaol us forever if we resist.

WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO, they tell you exactly what to say and very smart guy. truthmovementaustralia.com.au is also a great resource.

But I dont see how asking for commision will save, as they will just draft a warrant for arrest and once again he will end up in gaol.

This fukin sucks.

When the judge calls his name I would say the easiest is to say.

Judge: Mr John Doe

Dudex: I am John of the Doe family can I help you.

Judge: is there a Mr John Doe present (asking for consent and for commercial entity to agree)

Dudex: I am John of the Doe family, I have no contract with this court and am not Mr John Doe but I do have Mr john doe right here.

And then hand the judge ur birth certificate.

The judges juristiction only extends to the commercial entity created in ur name. Upon being arrested you could have asked the police to sign an affadavit to prove they have juristiction over a man, say that you are not a person.

A person is a legal entity.

I still have much research to do.

this is must watch , five parts

Thanks Guys. Does anyone know if bail undertakings are a contract with the court?