The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hendry

Smoking Coke n Heroin in Liberia (Interesting Doco)

Vice guide to liberia

Rough place

We are so lucky over here. Fucked up world, those poor people.

Thanks for the reality check.

Back in the States I worked a few summers landscaping with a guy from Liberia he was really cool. Back then I didn't know much about the situation there but I remember asking him if he missed Liberia and he just laughed and said he was very happy to be living in America.You could tell. God only know what kind of crazy shit he saw/had to do growing up during their civil war. It's a shame

Is there a reason that this is in the bitches, gripes and degenerated threads forum?

Is there a reason that this is in the bitches, gripes and degenerated threads forum?

No. Prolly better suited for chill space? Even though it isn't very chill

Hey hendry whats up bro, long time no see...pretty fucked up video there man...some seriously neglected people on earth, just makes you wonder it really does.

Hey hendry whats up bro, long time no see...pretty fucked up video there man...some seriously neglected people on earth, just makes you wonder it really does.

Hey Chiral! How the hell are ya!..................I'm doing good. Trying to keep it real.

The vice guide to north korea is also very interesting. Crazy place. Not sure why this thread is here though.

It seems like another world, we are extremely lucky, Goto love VBS some interesting stuff, Hamiltons Pharmacopoeia is worth a watch.

Woah, this is heartbreaking. I think the title is why it was moved. This is how the UN treats ppl?, I did not know this... I should be ashamed, I am so.

Fair to say that's the most messed up human situation I've ever seen in my entire life. I thought I'd seen some bad living conditions, this is completely light years beyond anything I've ever seen before, or even knew existed on this earth. I don't know how people can allow others to be living in those conditions, with no intervention to improve their lives, not even basic sewage.

Friends wife works for the DHS, constantly mentions Liberians when they are sent to their services and haven't been in Australia long, how they have problems with them using walls of the office and stairways as toilets, now I know why, they are humans but forced to live worse than any animals. Sickens me the amount of power and wealth in this world yet we cant even allow African nations to build a basic society, I think id rather be in jail the rest of my life than ever be forced to live there.

In regards to the UN, they don't do much and what they do always seems to turn things worse, I remember their interventions during the Yugoslav and Kosovo wars where they did much more harm than good, and the good they could have done they backed down from in fear. They were seen as a laughing stock by all those in control of the war, nobody ever took them seriously. UN simply has far too little power to intervene in anything, and even less when it comes to the knowledge to put it into action.