The Corroboree
bujinkan321

EVERYONE GO TO YAHOO AND VOTE YES TO CANNABIS

everyone go on yahoo and vote yes to cannabis for medical use lets change this so called free country

Who in their right mind would vote no?? must be crazy. or just very very fucken hecticly not bored.

So, if it was "legalised", wouldn't it just be GW Pharmaceutical's "Sativex" being the only form to be initially approved (and potentially Schedule 8)? Once a medical treatment like that is "legalised" and controlled, will there still be as strong a case for total legalisation of the plant (or classification as a medicinal drug)? I realise there is probably a difference in effectiveness but politics would never take that into account.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/6680775/doctor-seeks-marijuana-spray-ok-for-ms/

I see it as a step in the right direction but I get the feeling that everyone wants cannabis straight out legalised and to bypass any "prepared forms" brought out by big pharma...

Call me paranoid, but won't this log your IP and therefor ID you as a possible user, grower, dealer, etcetc. I don't know much about how these polls are actually organised ie by the authorities or just by yahoo etc what statistics are they acually recording..

Call me paranoid, but won't this log your IP and therefor ID you as a possible user, grower, dealer, etcetc. I don't know much about how these polls are actually organised ie by the authorities or just by yahoo etc what statistics are they acually recording..

I agree dude but we got to start standing up and speaking the truth.

Making us feel like we're doin the wrong thing is half the BS misinfo they been using.

Or better yet, we gotta have the mindset that it is legal and ignore these morons, because in the spirit of the people (i think 80% of today tonight respondents agrred for medical use) it already is legal. We need to establish our selves and ignore their violent, self-serving laws.

Peaceful resistance.

Yes I am idealistic. at times.

I dont use so I am generally unafraid of spaeking for ppl who do, and there are so many users they cannot control this, well they shouldnt be able if there wasnt so much misinfo.

I just realised, maybe this will only legalise certain sources of weed, perhaps GM or certain strains.

I would almost gaurantee you if it was gov controlled it would be some weirdo cross that isnt likely that great. but who knows.

All i can say is that i would GLADLY give up any strain i loved if it meant people in real pain got to have it for relief. without thought or hesitation, recreation comes after health(especially painful ailments) in my opinion.

So, if it was "legalised", wouldn't it just be GW Pharmaceutical's "Sativex"

i would think so.

Cannabis the plant would still be illegal but the government could claim that they were being progressive & forward thinking because they have legalised this drug prepared from cannabis.

Another win for big pharma.

7068 for and 1501 against at the moment....

I am happy to vote that i use cannabis for medicinal purposes....

Cool to see the vote so high...

Too much legal costs for police to fight this one in court...

so I have been told...told to say (if ever found with cannabis)

that it is for medicinal purposes...