The Corroboree

El Dude you quack me up :lol:

Was just out the back filling up the pool with Ormus after getting 3rd degree burns from that damn Lye experiment :lol:

...well I had to wash it off with something!

Now look at me!

post-300-12672517072_thumb.jpg

LMFAO......Still am...

Fact - Seawater contains on average 0.1 to 2mg of Gold per tonne depending on the location found.

• Like 1

Fact-Snake-oil is used in T.C.M. to treat influenza and colds.

I have personal experience and in 6 bouts of the influenza virus I have scientifically proven that the snake-bile cleared the symptoms 80% faster than conventional methods.

It's always the Salesman you gotta watch :wink:

Ok I'll let up,but I tend to agree with Duderino...but do you think I'm looking a bit better after some scientific advice from a PhD student?

post-300-126727772221_thumb.jpg

2003_0429_180701AA.JPG

2003_0429_180701AA.JPG

• Like 1

love your posts in this thread mescalito!

Teljkon... For somebody so enthusiastic about the scientific method, you don't seem to adhere to the traditional understandings and definitions with your use of words like 'automs' -maybe symbolic of your automatic thinking to reject alternatives not endorsed by 'the man'

...explain to me how something, ANYTHING can have "no science in its make up".. how can any physically real thing that we can observe with the scientific method... not have a corresponding scientific explanation or hypothesis?

Spice, are you a troll? In a few posts now I've seen disbelief and ridicule of alternative theories without much to back up your doubts. There might be a Nobel prize for you in the furthering of establishment profits via rejection of novel discoveries.

You're calling me a troll because I support the scientific method and reproducable results, ie tested facts? Oh come on this is getting more ridiculous by the day. There is a serious anti-science bias here for a bunch of people in 2010 sitting on computers and enjoying all the fruits of the modern world.

Edited by spice

no, science and mysticism both live here and usually co-exist happily enough. not everybody here bows to scientific paradigms, not everybody here has any interest in mysticism. i suggest not trying to argue "which is correct", it just ruffles feathers.

asdas

Edited by Teljkon

Ahaha who was it that called Dr Karl asking about Monoatomic Gold?

BTW he says it's bunkum.

Dr Karl, as much as I respect him as an encyclopedia of established science knowledge. He has his sunglasses on too much so he can't see the light. If that metaphor needs explaining.. nevermind.

while I'm here... spice I never called you a troll, merely asked in an accusational manner. I don't mean to hurt your feelings, I don't really care but that wasn't the intention.

Nay-sayers bore me is all, I've been youtubing and saw something about corporate and military stooges being planted to disrupt, misinform, deceive and generally confuse the conversation if its regarding alternative healing or technologies, or contentious military occupations or whatever, your recent baseless ridicule and downplaying of exciting new discoveries registered in my troll-meter, the same as this stuff did in your bs meter, so i ask is it your own distrust of the alternative and new.. or is somebody paying you?

- of course any denial will be taken as proof that you are a secret agent... hehe

I seriously doubt you are a paid troll, however it's the same thing as you play into their hands by automatically ridiculing alternative sciences to cast doubt on the idea that we might have something of enormous benefit that doesn't cost us an enormous amount. - That's impossible! It violates the first law of corporate-physics!!

Pont is - You won't find any novel discoveries as established consensus facts, that takes a long time. Furthermore there are a whole range of economic and political considerations (as mescalito covered) which suggest that the real scientific breakthroughs remain underground out of the spotlight of the mainstream where they may help unchain the masses from their technological dependencies. - Why would the corporate controlled media decide to let them in on that!?!

adsad

Edited by Teljkon

he's an australian with a bit of a celebrity status who from what i've seen, has a lot of knowledge stored in his head but does tend to present it in a dogmatic way

eg: here is the answer to your question in a neat package, they wrote it, i know it, you heard it, end of story.

Oh and another point to note there is a thing called "spell-check" built into the browser, so yeah a pretty lame excuse that shows laziness over poor education.

If you could shift that authority to your own connection to this divine inspiration, you shift the responsibility for how you view things, back to your own control. free reign over your own perception and what reality is to you.

...just a theory.

an old one too Dude.

Lewin's Freeze Phases

Pretty much what's happening in this thread :rolleyes:

Dr. Lewin's various Psychological techniques are still being used to treat depression related ailments by Psychologists today....right now.

His techniques alongside Alexander's amongst other earlier pioneers right back to, and past Jung are helping people recover their lives (mostly caused by single-mindedness,mass-marketing and Capitalism). They were, and are still part of the armory my Psych gave me as we tested each type of Anti-Depressant. The chem's certainly didn't do jack shit,but the techniques, tho some absolutely ludicrous in theory actually did!

Now I'm fighting my way back from an ailment caused by Published "Facts" i.e. "Not Addictive" ,because these facts "at the time" were "true"....now we know they're B/S.

I never believed I could be held on the ground by one strand of cotton....

until my dad showed me how :wink:

I just hope one day more people will wake up and realise they have already been bombarded with false hope,yet still cling to it without question.

How many things have been recalled because they were released before they were rigorously tested?

It took years of anecdotal reports and some very persistent people to prove that 211 caused behavioural problems...and man this shit was in over 80% of the foods approved by a governing body at the local supermarket...yep right here..... ANZFA!

If you're relying purely on the internet and media for the truth,you're a fool.

Once again take it or leave it...it is your world Holmes,I'm just living in it.

adas

Edited by Teljkon

Could we test some m-state material as fertilizer.

Get an old shitty camera and a tripod. Get two easy fast growing pot plant seedlings. Start fertilizing one with normal fert and m-state material and the other with just normal fert. Set up a time lapse in front of a ruler.

Repeat the test a few times and see what comes out.

adasd

Edited by Teljkon

Instead of going overboard you would just do the test more then once using the seeds from the same stock. As long as the experiment would repeat it self as one being faster growing and more healthy or no effect noted....

It would be pretty easy, if someone wants to donate me some seed stock and M-State Material i could set up the tripod in the greenhouse and run a test..

Record things like Leaf count, stem thickness, gaps between nodes , height, day from planting to first appearance etc etc

Edited by Slybacon

You have got to tell me how the cotton trick works.. I got a party coming up...

Interestingly, I spoke with my wifes doctor yesterday and HE raised the subject of white gold! (my wife has Cerebella Ataxia SCA1- terminal) He wasn't endorsing it but said he has heard of some amazing cures that his profession have not been able to explain and we should not rule that out as a future part of her treatment/cure. Strange in a way because he knows nothing (and admitted so)about white powder gold. We are on our own for that part of the treatment but it amazed me that he brought it up. I guess when your medical bag is just about empty.....anyway, how do you do that cotton trick...

Hutch :wink:

Edited by hutch

From day one the browser spell check has not worked on this site sorry but your wrong on the laziness thing im happy to use spell check where available.

As for your second point its just a reinforcment of whats already been said. While we often try to boil things down to simple points of T/F. Truth is an interwoven fabric often far beyond that needle point that we are calling the truth. Yes you were screwed over by a F they though was a T but at least with that mistake we know it was a mistake and have a better idea of what is true and is false from that mistake. In the case of white powder Gold its a Maybe trying to be sold as a True I have a problem with that and you should too.

That's strange(use Firefox man),but anyway I guess the point I was making if I were to put it in black and white...as I see,then to me you seem to take in the world through your sensory on/off only.I mean you are already a blatant skeptic as is plain to see for all...but that's OK,you still have time on your side.

Not to mention you haven't experimented with WPG or ORMEs products.

As Van-Halen put it "What is understood ,need not be discussed" :wink:

No offense intended on the education status as regards to grammar etc....once again,one of my forte's is to help people consider thinking outside the box and instead of making excuses through defense born through rigid experience,rectify the blockage for themselves.

I personally don't see things as black and white as I have encountered unexplainable shit.

To me this says life is not stagnant and that you only run out of options and truths,when you stop looking for them.

I'm going through something that if you don't know what it's like,you can't understand.This is not to say it's not the truth or real.....just my truth,tho not understandable by many,that's all.

Yes I'm blessed with quite good English skills.I was lucky...but I still fuck up :wink:

Actually WPG and Ormus came into my life of it's own accord.I found strange things and took notice..I wasn't looking for the secrets of the Ark of the Covenant.

I'm just getting a peek and for myself and many others,things have changed as a result in a positive way and I'm not easily sold.

Some of us here are obviously very sensitive to subtle-energies and when you have been affected personally I guess you want to share the option.

Could we test some m-state material as fertilizer.

Get an old shitty camera and a tripod. Get two easy fast growing pot plant seedlings. Start fertilizing one with normal fert and m-state material and the other with just normal fert. Set up a time lapse in front of a ruler.

Repeat the test a few times and see what comes out.

Instead of going overboard you would just do the test more then once using the seeds from the same stock. As long as the experiment would repeat it self as one being faster growing and more healthy or no effect noted....

It would be pretty easy, if someone wants to donate me some seed stock and M-State Material i could set up the tripod in the greenhouse and run a test..

Record things like Leaf count, stem thickness, gaps between nodes , height, day from planting to first appearance etc etc

I reckon clones would be better for an experiment, but if you research,then you'll find it's already been done.

pm me and I'll see to it that you get something to start with for our own experiment.All I have is after-shots from dying plants showing things like new growth from old dead tips and frost resistance of Amazonian plants during cold and frosty weather.

To me there seems to be endless possibilities for this stuff.Internally and externally applied to ourselves some really unbelievable things have been seen manifested and personally observed.

If you wanted to energise the experiment,then a copper pipe scale replica of the Great Pyramid aligned to true north would give better results,with the plant raised to the "hot-spot" you can feel in the palm of your hand.

I'll try my best to obtain some material from my mate asap.I gotta lot going on atm and he's just moved house and taken on a new job.

Make this a work in progress :wink:

You have got to tell me how the cotton trick works.. I got a party coming up...

Interestingly, I spoke with my wifes doctor yesterday and HE raised the subject of white gold! (my wife has Cerebella Ataxia SCA1- terminal) He wasn't endorsing it but said he has heard of some amazing cures that his profession have not been able to explain and we should not rule that out as a future part of her treatment/cure. Strange in a way because he knows nothing (and admitted so)about white powder gold. We are on our own for that part of the treatment but it amazed me that he brought it up. I guess when your medical bag is just about empty.....anyway, how do you do that cotton trick...

Hutch :wink:

Mate you've got nothing to lose by giving this a go and I'm sorry about the predicament you are in hey. :(

Look in to ORMUS containing Iridium and Rhodium over Gold as the consensus says this would be more beneficial atm i.e. select your salts with a wide variety.Celtic and or Dead-Sea salt would be a good starting point for making your own solution.Also Mandalas and chanting,moon-phases during the process may energise the product far beyond a straight out precipitate.

If you want a party trick,go with the broom-stick,Schooner on the roof job....the cotton one is about overcoming fear.

Tip:It's to do with the eye-lids B)

adasd

Edited by Teljkon

Haven't watched the vid yet,but I get the "Placebo-Effect" thing.

I suppose the way I see it is that this effect is as valid as WPG in that it's a trigger for the mechanisms we don't normally tap in to...the Endogenous and free-for all powers attainable by anyone.

Some mechanisms are forceful and dominating,some subtle that's all :wink:

Placebo effect is real. They placebo surgery now!!!!! but it wont have an effect on plants. So they are the best medium for a test. That or Rats :)

We are debating something without the benefit of tested results. Seems kinda pointless.

Edited by Slybacon

asdasda

Edited by Teljkon

Will do!

Placebo effect is real. They placebo surgery now!!!!! but it wont have an effect on plants. So they are the best medium for a test. That or Rats :)

We are debating something without the benefit of tested results. Seems kinda pointless.

Lol, placebo is real. But is it placebo (i.e. nothing) that is doing it or something else? Or is 'nothing' itself something real enough to have tangible effect? *scratches head*. I'd say the former because it's unspecific and not off on anything that could be accused of being a mystical tangent. But then calling it 'placebo' is like throwing a (temporary?) blanket over the real cause right? Lots of unspecified truths must come into play to cause the placebo effect. If it doesn't effect plants and rats then this is very interesting and the question must be asked how and why does it have no effect and how on earth do you test it without debunking the original fact?

A recent snippet from Barry Carter :

Fungi

by Barry Carter

Created: April 18, 2010

Modified: April 18, 2010

Throughout the 90s I worked as a forest activist in the high, dry and cold area of Eastern Oregon (zone 4-5). While doing this I did a great deal of research on mycorrhizal fungi including personal conversations with some of the top researchers on this topic in the Northwestern United States. These included extensive conversations with Dr. Elaine Ingham at the University of Oregon. In 1994 Dr. Ingham wrote the following which was published in Natural Resource News Jan. 1995 - Organisms in the Soil: The Functions of Bacteria, Fungi, Protozoa, Nematodes, and Arthropods by Elaine R. Ingham, Dept. Botany and Plant Pathology, Oregon State University:

Is the suggestion then to spread tons of chemical fertilizer on forest stands? This is not a reasonable solution. First, spreading fertilizer throughout forests of the United States would be prohibitively expensive. Secondly, commercial fertilizer is often not incorporated into the forest, but lost through erosion and through the soil profile into the groundwater. This problem is seen with row crop agriculture, where fertilizer is applied to the soil, but soil and the organisms that perform processes in soil, can't retain that added nitrogen. In some cases, added fertilizer acts as a biocide, killing soil organisms and further degrading the soil. Thus, addition of chemical fertilizer may not be wise. It's much wiser to manage the soil and soil organisms appropriately, applying fertilizer only when it is critically needed to prevent the loss of a critical ecosystem component.

If we understand nutrient cycles in the soil, and work to enhance those processes that are beneficial to the vegetation human beings want on that land, we can enhance and encourage nutrient availability for the plants we desire during the time of year those plants require massive amounts of nutrients. We can enhance and encourage nutrient retention in soils, during those times the plants we desire in the system don't need those nutrients. Instead of fighting the complex soils system that has developed through eons of time, we need to learn what is present in soil, and how to manage those organisms. Instead of destroying nutrient cycling processes and the organisms that perform those processes for us, we need to sustain them.

Though the article was about forest soils, most of it applies equally to garden soils. Dr. Ingham also included the following in this paper:

Many rhizosphere (around roots) bacteria prevent pathogens from growing in the root zone by competing for nutrients, or by producing toxic metabolites, like antibiotics, or inhibitory substances.

Some of these organisms are plant mutualists and without them many plants are unable to compete for nutrients. Examples of these microbial mutualists are mycorrhizal fungi, or nitrogen-fixing bacteria.

Based on my discussions with Dr. Ingham and other soil biologists I wrote up a simplified article on this topic and posted it on my forest web site. You can find this article at:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/bmnfa/soil.htm

The rest of Elaine Ingham's article can be found at:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/bmnfa/Soilcmts.htm#Organisms

All of this begs the question "what else do the mycorrhizal fungi in the soil do for plants"?

In the sixties, I often heard the expression "a rolling stone gathers no moss". (The name of the Rolling Stones came from this expression.) The implication is that a stationary stone grows moss. Moss, like fungi, can grow on a stone because it produces chemicals which can dissolve the stone, providing many of the nutrients it needs to grow.

This means that the mycorrhizal fungi not only provide extensions of the roots of the plants that are mycorrhizal dependent but they also help dissolve the essential minerals in the soil making them available to the plants. They also help the soil store lots of water in conjunction with underground woody materials like dead roots or fallen stems.

Paul Stamets claims that the largest organism on Earth is a mycorrhizal fungi in Eastern Oregon. You can listen to a great talk by Paul Stamets on this topic at:

http://www.ted.com/talks/paul_stamets_on_6_ways_mushrooms_can_save_the_world.html

Despite my residence in a mountain valley in Eastern Oregon, I never noticed much evidence of mushrooms in my garden soil till June 1, 2006 when I was weeding in my garden and my fork turned up the mycelia pictured at:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/fungi01.jpg

The fungal mycelium are the white fibers near the roots in the overturned soil. (All mycelia are not white, by the way.)

On June 15, 2006 I noticed some mushrooms in my garden:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/06-06-15-Mushrooms1-s.jpg

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/06-06-15-Mushrooms2-s.jpg

I was applying sea water ormus precipitate to my garden for two years prior to 2006 and I presume that the availability of the ormus minerals helped to enhance the growth of the fungi as suggested in some test results published by one of the plant ormus mineral producers:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/soilhealth.htm

You can read more about my garden experiences at:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/myplants.htm

In mid June of 2009 I noticed an incredible abundance of mushrooms under my plum tree:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/2009-06-16-mushrooms01.jpg

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/2009-06-22-Mushrooms01.jpg

I saw this as an indication that the mycorrhizal fungi in the soil were quite active in providing nutrients to the roots of my plum tree.

The plums from this tree were three times the size of my neighbor's plums just fifty feet away. They also tasted much better and were ripe a month earlier. You can read more about my plum tree at:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/plums.htm

From my experiences since 1994, I would conclude that the fungi provide soluble minerals for the plants and the ormus minerals (in a solubilized form) provide a quick initial boost to the growth and health of the fungi."

....from subtleenergies

• Like 1

when you see the m-state drop out with your own eyes its rather amazing... the way it dances... its almost alive.

I choose to do the extraction using coarse "celtic sea salt" and jujst saturating the mixture then drop in the lye solution till ph is around 10.7 and you will see the "monoatmoic" elements drop out.

I have tried normal salt, sea water, hymalian rock salt but i found celtic sea salt to be the best.

Im not here to sell snake oil but guys i must tell you this stuff does miricals to your plants i have to admit i never ingested it for there are rumors about it coming back on the user later twice as hard, its like being enlightened in a short period of time you just are not really made for it and most the people that consume ormus have very bad experiences in the long RUN, short term ormus is magically long term its scary.

this is what the anunaki made us for... to mine there ormus, see the brain is a circuit board and what happens to circuit boards when you dip them in a super conductive material?? they get super fast... same with your brain and nerves system the monoatmoic elements make your nervous system super conductive so the story goes.... the reptilians needed the gold from eatrth so they made us to mine it (but gold isnt gold in the old texts like we think of gold, its monoatomic gold...)

I have extracted it many times, i used the wet method with a lye dropper and a little pump to suck out the washes.

1) super saturate celtic sea salt into a mason jar.

2) mix up some lye in a drinking bottle and stick a hole in the lid so you have a dropper

3) slowly drop in a couple drops at a time then check ph of water with strips

4) between ph 9 - 10.75 the mstate will drop out, you will see it you cant miss it, its beautiful the way it dances....

5) dont go over 10.75, now let the solution settle and pipite/pump/sep flask the lyewater out and then add some distilled water and shake

6) let settle again pump out the wash and then add more water shake, let settle and pump out, do this 5 times or so...

now you have your ormus you can dry it or keep it in a small amount of water, this stuff looks like dna participating out its so strange and "light" the way it flys around....

I store it in a static proof bag (one old computer parts come in) to keep out electronic magnetic energies. and store it away from electronics.

Go test this guys please and comment on how alive the stuff looks, i cant get over the way it dances, i was watching a jar before, i put my finger up to the jar and touched the side very slowly then the ormus shot off in every direction away from my finger and some of it came to the tip of where my finger was touching the jar and grouped up at it, its strange stuff.

I must say that you should be in great form when you do this, with new cloths and the best intentions, pray and mediate first.

This stuff sucks up everything in the room and if you plan to consume it you better have it pure, you will see if you fight around it with your partner or children the stuff turns brown and dosnt seem so alive....

strange stuff i really recommend everyone checks this out, i cant explain it, i dont know the science behind it... its just magical :P

If anyone would like some let me know ill send you a baby jar for free you just pay postage after it arrives, and be sure to post on my trade thread that you got it if you take this offer up.

I don't suggest you consume it just use it on plants.

The key to how it works is not in its mineral content but in its supper conductivity properties and its ability to absorb emotions/energy/something around it.

Granted but there is no doubt the mineral content of WET METHOD ormus would boost plants ALOT but this cant explain the expensive monoatmoic gold that can be purchased that is apparently made from pure gold bars... yet its this monoatomic gold that is the most sort after (made from pure gold and not sea water). so theres more to it then just the "minerals" but im sure the minerals would have a huge effect in sea water ormus but not with pure monoatmoic gold, ORMUS and pure monoatmoic gold are not the same.

-v

edit:

(my wife has Cerebella Ataxia SCA1- terminal)

Hutch read what i said about super conductivity and your nerves system, this would suggest that it would repair the degeneration from the above disorders?

I am amazed a MD recommended it........ Are you sure the MD wasnt talking about Collidial Gold or Ayravardic WHITE GOLD? Kinda the same but not, in ayuvardic medicine they use the white gold powder just like ormus but its different stuff, with different property's. I would love to know more about what the MD said hutch very very interested. did he say "monoatmic gold" " ormus" white gold powder" or "colloidal gold" ? All are different yet all are kinda the same.

mescalito im keen to donate to you some mstate if you can manage the tests, just wet msatate, some gold but not much and not pure, alot of other high spin monoatomic elements, platinum, merc, copper, silver etc.

I can donate seed to assuming you don't have seeds laying around. the ormus i make is the wet method like mentioned above its not thousand dollar laboratory grade stuff but its good enough to see results thats for sure, its not MONOATMOIC GOLD its ORMUS i will be sending... but it contains a LITTLE monoatmoic gold... we can figure out if its more then just the mineral content boositng the plants. Maybe we can have a control group a ormus group and a group thats on a mineral powder for comparison.

Anyway PM has been sent i look forward to seeing the results.

Edited by vual