The Corroboree

Hey guys

Just wanted to know if anyone has heard of this, or has any experience with this. Some bold claims are being made, that this substance is in fact food for your "light body" and that within a month users can fall into a deep meditation by closing their eyes for a few moments!

Since ancient Egyptian times, alchemists have worked in secret to produce something called the Philosopher's Stone, or the Elixir of Life. The materials that Hudson and other researchers have found are believed to be related to the Philosopher's Stone. The materials have been called ORMEs, monoatomic gold, white gold, white powder gold, ORMUS, m-state, AuM, microclusters, and manna.

David Hudson calls the materials he found Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements or ORMEs. He also refers to them as monoatomic elements in a high-spin state.

Since Hudson has patented his process for obtaining and identifying these elements, we would like to suggest that the terms ORMUS and m-state be used when referring to this state of matter.

The ORMUS or m-state materials are thought to be the precious metal elements in a different atomic state.

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/ormus/ormus.htm

http://graal.co.uk/whitepowdergold.html

Thoughts?

Peace

Coming from a science background the rational side of my brain says this is highly dubious. The other side of my brain which has had the perception filters given a good work out wouldn't be so quick to judge.

A friend performed a pH adjustment on a large volume of sea water to precipitate out the so called ORMUS along with the Ca & Mg hydroxides. I evaporated the mother solution off to get a nice white powder and have found that there is something noticeable to taking a little bit at regular intervals that defies logical description and no I haven't mixed the vial up with my DMAA. It kind of gives me a similar feeling to the one you get a day or two after a mushroom experience, connected & a bit more in tune.

Who knows?

So if this is a method to take any platinum metal without the toxicity you could safley ingest mercury right?

Coming from a science background the rational side of my brain says this is highly dubious. The other side of my brain which has had the perception filters given a good work out wouldn't be so quick to judge.

A friend performed a pH adjustment on a large volume of sea water to precipitate out the so called ORMUS along with the Ca & Mg hydroxides. I evaporated the mother solution off to get a nice white powder and have found that there is something noticeable to taking a little bit at regular intervals that defies logical description and no I haven't mixed the vial up with my DMAA. It kind of gives me a similar feeling to the one you get a day or two after a mushroom experience, connected & a bit more in tune.

Who knows?

I agree Fenris totally,though gold is only one of many beneficial high spin state elements....I found WPG was VERY strong and at the time accelerated my withdrawal a little too fast!

I took it sublingually too.

Rhodium and Iridium seem to be more beneficial and subtle especially for physical ailments and general well being.

A better option as stated is to run sea water(or celtic/R/O water) through a Vortex trap and through correct procedure getting the right precipitate.

There is a fine line when adding lye water to the solution before the elements wil snap back to their stable salt form.

Subscribe to the whitegold digest,some really interesting things going on!

Look up on yootooob the vid on charging the bottle of ormus water,it's really amazing.

My mate makes wet method precipitates atm and I've used it on plants,animals,myself and my partner with NOTICEABLE results.

Oh BTW WPG was in our system when my partner fell pregnant.She was on the pill and has complications that ruled pregnancy out B)

So what's in it then? Yeah sure there's gold etc but these are in the ppm range, as stated by vendors claiming to have the "purest" white powder gold. Whats the majority of the mass attributed to?

And if so many scientists have been researching this amazing state of matter, why can't I find a single legit paper about it?

Ok, there is no doubt in my mind that this is a scam. After hours and hours of searching, I've not come up with even one paper addressing his claims. The few references in Hudson's "thesis" are far fetched and largely irrelevant to say the least.

However what is more intriguing about this is that not one chemist out there seems to have bothered to get a sample and analyse it to debunk the claims? After all these years? Are we just not bothered to do this? How bizarre.

Edit: I don't mean to sound like a prick to the believers out there. I don't doubt that you've felt some benefit from it, maybe it's placebo, maybe that super dose of minerals is just what your bodies needed due to a nutrient deficiency, maybe nutritionists have not yet realised the human benefit of some trace element in seawater that people require for an as yet uncharacterised enzyme etc, but I don't think the effect can be attributed to this fictitious "ormes".

Edited by Alice

I have made it using multiple different sources and it certainly has some effect; I prefer celtic sea salt it seems to have a more all over body effect, whereas himalayan is more in the head. It seems to act synergystically with some substances, however I have almost stopped drinking alcohol after taking it because it doesn't seem to agree with it/me, herbs seem to respond well however. I get a similar feeling of allover wellness as I did when taking an extract of the roots of polygonum multiflorum, only quicker acting and maybe less broad spectrum. It has helped with my mother in laws psoriasis with a dramatic reduction and she hasn't changed anything else in her diet or otherwise. She takes it every day morning/evening for 2 weeks and then has a week off and loves it. I have taken it a limited number of times and only take it when I feel like it, although after taking it for 3 days straight a month or 2 ago I did seem to get great relief from my scoleosis until about a week ago. Anyway this is just one random persons anecdotal report and I presume it will be taken as such but I believe there is something to it. :)

Edited by GreenAcres

I have made it using multiple different sources and it certainly has some effect; I prefer celtic sea salt it seems to have a more all over body effect, whereas himalayan is more in the head. It seems to act synergystically with some substances, however I have almost stopped drinking alcohol after taking it because it doesn't seem to agree with it/me, herbs seem to respond well however. I get a similar feeling of allover wellness as I did when taking an extract of the roots of polygonum multiflorum, only quicker acting and maybe less broad spectrum. It has helped with my mother in laws psoriasis with a dramatic reduction and she hasn't changed anything else in her diet or otherwise. She takes it every day morning/evening for 2 weeks and then has a week off and loves it. I have taken it a limited number of times and only take it when I feel like it, although after taking it for 3 days straight a month or 2 ago I did seem to get great relief from my scoleosis until about a week ago. Anyway this is just one random persons anecdotal report and I presume it will be taken as such but I believe there is something to it. :)

Could you tell me what you did to make it and what ingredients you used? There may be more to this than science can yet understand. I would much rather try and make it if possible than buy it of an unknown stranger out to make a dollar or two.

i like taking white powder gold, my friend in the US is a great alchemist/herbalist he sent me some of his powder, he makes, which is mixed with long gu (fossilised reptile bones) and zhu sha (cinnabar).

I get a similar feeling of allover wellness as I did when taking an extract of the roots of polygonum multiflorum

i would be interested to hear more about your experiences with this plant as well.

I have some white powder gold for sale, it instantly cures gullibility!!! Just send money to my bank account in the cayman islands, and your bank account details too.

Oh, btw, this guy is a con man, he used to get around with some fake prince once, funny shit. :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I like my white powders, just not the monatomic nonexistant types.

I have some white powder gold for sale, it instantly cures gullibility!!! Just send money to my bank account in the cayman islands, and your bank account details too.

Oh, btw, this guy is a con man, he used to get around with some fake prince once, funny shit. :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I like my white powders, just not the monatomic nonexistant types.

I aint gullible and you're delusional from taking other white powders man!

Have you even you tried ridgie-didge WPG at all?...from a reliable source?

Do you know the principals involved,how the process is performed,and most importantly how to store and how much to ingest...do you even know what monatomic means?

...or what a superconductor is,or does on a biological molecular level?

Did you know that the fridge that keeps your crap VB cans cold works on a principle that can't even be measured?

I suppose you think the fridge actually makes the beer cold LOL

There's this guy in town with "Feral Hunter" and "Cars can't push out trees" (WTF?) hand painted in red on his ute,you'd probably get along!

With 4 posts up your sleeve,this one being the 4th with the slant I'm feeling and a nick like Hippie Hunter you're going to last as long as it takes to snap a monatomic element back to it's original "stable" state.....considering you're right in the middle of "Hippie-Ville"

I'll send you some if you supply an address.

Catch is you have to shelve it ALL at once...I mean they're only trace minerals and salts right?

Nothing better than a cleansing enema :lol:

This was all started by Lawrence Gardiner right? That's who I was referring to.. Pseudo historian/conman extraordinaire... If not then please set me straight, thanks.

i havebt read all the thread but if you mean that this gardiner fellow started white gold, then i would have to say that is not true, it is an age old alchemist thing, alchemists form Egypt, india, china, tibet, the old islamic nations, lots of places, been using gold for its spiritual and health qualitites, if you werent referring to that then i am sorry and should read the thread but have no time currently

i like gold, i think i will go have some now

good day :)

And who discovered all this stuff? It wasn't first written about in a book called "lost secrets of the sacred arc" was it??

we should make the most of it before our reptillian gods come back to claim it. They after our gold apparently. The thing with things that effect your astral/spirit/subtle body... is they're pretty subtle, not to mean the effects are weak per se, just of a finer ...vibration that if you're not tuning into, will be completely non-existent to your perception.

Never tried this stuff.. I'm weary of New Age remedies as they can be profit driven charlatanism... although they usually have a kernel of truth they hook you in with, then feed you bullshit that spending money = your salvation... New Agers are a church.

So is it all that hard to make yourself?

• Like 1

I've just been looking up DIY ORMUS vids on youtube and it seems pretty damn easy. It wouldn't surprise me if all it came down to is a super dose of vitamins; either way I can't wait to get my package in the mail (I bought before seeing how easy to make) to try it out.

, it is an age old alchemist thing, alchemists form Egypt, india, china, tibet, the old islamic nations, lots of places, been using gold for its spiritual and health qualitites,

good day :)

Do we really know this. Where is this recorded in history. I would like to know more about this stuff?

in ancient chinese medicine texts, i will find some info for you to look into

www.stanford.edu/~pregadio...intro.html

A Short Introduction to Chinese Alchemy

Fabrizio Pregadio

Stanford University, Department of Religious Studies

Adapted from the unedited ms. of an entry in Encyclopedia of the History of Science, Technology and Medicine in Non-Western Countries, ed. Helaine Selin (Dordrecht, 1996).

Background

In China as elsewhere, alchemy is a doctrine aiming to afford an understanding of the principles underlying the formation and functioning of the cosmos. The adept rises through the hierarchy of the constituents of being by "exhausting" (Chin. jin or liao, two words also denoting "thorough knowledge") the nature and properties of each stage. He overcomes the limits of individual existence, and ascends to higher states of being; he becomes, in Chinese terms, a zhenren or True Man.

Historical and literary sources (including poetry) provide many important details, but the majority of Chinese alchemical sources is found in the Daozang (Taoist Canon), the largest collection of Taoist texts. One fifth of its about 1,500 texts are closely related to the various alchemical traditions that developed until the fifteenth century, when the extant Canon was compiled and printed. Later texts are included in the Daozang jiyao (Essentials of the Taoist Canon) and other smaller collections.

Modern study of the Chinese alchemical literature began in the twentieth century, after the Canon was reprinted and made widely available in several reprints. Among the most important contributions in Western languages are those of Joseph Needham, Nathan Sivin, Ho Peng Yoke, Farzeen Baldrian-Hussein, and Isabelle Robinet. [see a selected bibliography at the end of this essay, and an annotated bibliography elsewhere in this website.]

Although the underlying doctrines remained unchanged, Chinese alchemy went through a complex and not yet entirely understood development along its twenty centuries of documented history. The two main traditions are conventionally known as waidan or "external alchemy" and neidan or "inner alchemy." The former, which arose earlier, is based on the compounding of elixirs through the manipulation of natural substances. Its texts consist of recipes, along with descriptions of ingredients, ritual rules, and passages concerned with the cosmological associations of minerals and metals, instruments, and operations. Inner alchemy -- which is often referred to as the " Way of the Golden Elixir" (jindan zhi dao) -- developed as an independent discipline around the end of the Six Dynasties (third-sixth centuries). It borrows part of its vocabulary from its earlier counterpart, but aims to produce an elixir -- equated with transcendental knowledge -- within the alchemist's person.

Chinese alchemy has always been closely related to the teachings that find their main expression in the early doctrinal texts of Taoism, especially the Laozi and the Zhuangzi. The cosmos as we know it is conceived of as the final stage in a series of spontaneous transmutations stemming from original Non-being. This process entails the apparent separation of primeval Unity into the two complementary principles, Yin and Yang. Their re-union gives birth to the cosmos. When the process is completed, the cosmos is subject to the laws of cosmology. The adept's task is to retrace this process backwards. Alchemy, whether "external" or "inner," provides a support to do this, leading one to the point when, as some texts put it, "Heaven spontaneously reveals its secrets." Its practice must be performed under the close supervision of a master, who provides the "oral instructions" (koujue) necessary to an understanding of the processes that the adept performs with minerals and metals, or undergoes within himself.

Doctrines

In order to transcend space and time -- the two main features of the cosmos -- the alchemist must take extreme care of their correspondences to the work he performs. Space is delimited and protected by talismans (fu), and the laboratory (danwu, lit. "chamber of the elixirs") and instruments are properly oriented. According to some texts, the heating of the elixir must conform to minutely defined time cycles. This system, known as "fire times" (huohou), allows an adept to perform in a relatively short time the same work that Nature would achieve in thousands of years -- in other words, to accelerate the rhythms of Nature. Bringing time to its end, or tracing it back to its beginning, is equivalent. In either case time is transcended, and the alchemist gains access to timelessness. The same is with space: its centre, where the alchemist places himself and his work, is a point devoid of dimension. From this spaceless and timeless point he is able to move along the axis that connects the higher and lower levels of being.

Among a variety of procedures that the sources describe in an often allusive way, and in a language rich in metaphors and secret names, two stand out for their recurrence and importance. The first is based on lead (Yin) and mercury (Yang). In external alchemy, these two substances are refined and joined in a compound whose properties are compared to the condition of original Oneness. In inner alchemy, lead is a cover name for the knowledge of the Dao (Pure Yang, chunyang) with which each being is fundamentally endowed, but is obscured (i.e., transmuted into Yin) in the conditioned state. Mercury, on the other hand, represents the individual mind.

The second most important method, which is proper to external alchemy, is centered on cinnabar (Yang). The mercury contained within cinnabar (representing the Yin principle contained within Yang) is extracted and newly added to sulphur (Yang). This process, typically performed nine times, finally yields an elixir embodying the luminous qualities of Pure Yang. This Yang is not the complementary opposite of Yin, but, again, represents the One before its separation into the two complementary principles.

The final object of external and inner alchemy is represented as the preparation of an elixir usually defined as huandan (lit., "Reverted Elixir"). This expression, recurring in the whole literature, originally denotes an elixir obtained by bringing the ingredients back to their original condition through repeated cyclical operations -- an operation comparable to the process that the adept performs within himself with the support of the alchemical practice. The word dan ("elixir") also denotes cinnabar, suggesting that the process begins and ends on two corresponding points along an ascensional spiral. This synonymy also shows the role of cinnabar as a central symbol in external alchemy.

In inner alchemy, the central role of cinnabar is taken up by lead, which represents original Oneness and is a synonym of "gold" (jin).

History

External alchemy. The extant waidan sources suggest that the two main methods outlined above acquired progressive importance in the history of the discipline. In the Scripture of the Nine Elixirs (Huangdi jiuding shendan jing) and other texts dating from the first centuries CE, cinnabar is never the main ingredient of an elixir, and the lead-mercury compound -- sometimes replaced by refined lead alone -- is only used either to make a mud that is spread on the crucible to prevent it from breaking when it is heated, or is placed at the bottom of the crucible together with other ingredients. In the methods of the Nine Elixirs, the ingredients undergo cycles of refining in a hermetically sealed crucible. This process consists in a backward re-enactment of cosmogony that brings the ingredients to a state of prima materia. The elixir can finally be transmuted into alchemical gold projecting a minute quantity of the native metal on it.

Important details on the early phase of Chinese alchemy are also found in portions of the Baopu zi neipian, written around 320 CE. Its descriptions of processes that can be compared with extant sources are, however, often abridged and sometimes inaccurate.

During the Tang dynasty, the waidan tradition reached one of its peaks with Chen Shaowei (beginning of the eighth century), whose work describes the preparation of an elixir obtained by the refining of cinnabar. Each cycle yields a "gold" that can be ingested, or used as an ingredient in the next cycle. In the second part of the process, the final product of the first part is used as an ingredient of a huandan. Among the representative texts of this period are several collections of recipes, of which one of the most important was compiled by Sun Simo.

The first half of the Tang dynasty also marked the climax of contacts between China and the Arabic world. These exchanges may be at the origin of the mediaeval word alchymia, one of whose suggested etymologies is from middle Chinese kiem-yak (the approximate pronunciation of mod. jinye or "Golden Liquor") with the addition of the Arabic prefix al-.

Inner alchemy. While the Tang period is sometimes defined as the "golden age" of external alchemy, it also marked the stage of transition to inner alchemy. Among the forerunners of inner alchemy is the Shangqing (Supreme Purity) tradition of Taoism (see Tao Hongjing). Based on revelations of the late fourth century, this school attributed particular importance to meditation, but also included the compounding of elixirs among its practices. The relevant sources exhibit the earliest traces of the interiorizazion of alchemy. Among the texts used in this school is the Huangting jing (Scripture of the Yellow Court), a meditation manual often quoted in later neidan texts.

The shift from external to inner alchemy, sometimes regarded as due only to the multiplication of cases of elixir poisoning, or to the influence of Buddhism, requires further study to be properly evaluated. The very incidence and relevance of cases of accidental poisoning (which claimed their toll even among emperors) suggests that external alchemy had lost, at least in some milieux, its soteriological character, and that its practices had become known outside legitimate forms of transmission. Some masters may, therefore, have transmitted their doctrine modifying the supports used for the practice.

In inner alchemy, the adept's entire person performs the role that natural substances and instruments play in external alchemy. In doing so, this discipline avails itself -- in ways and degrees that vary among different subtraditions -- of traditional Chinese doctrines based on the analogies between macrocosm and microcosm, of earlier native contemplative and meditative disciplines, and of notions shared with Buddhism.

In Song and Yuan times, the history of neidan identifies itself with the lines of transmission known as Southern Lineage (nanzong) and Northern Lineage (beizong, usually known as Quanzhen). The respective initiators were Zhang Boduan (eleventh century) and Wang Chongyang (1112--1170). Both lineages placed emphasis on the cultivation of xing and ming, which constitute two central notions of inner alchemy. Xing refers to one's original nature, whose properties, transcending individuality, are identical to those of Emptiness and Non-being. Ming denotes the "imprint," as it is, that each individual entity receives upon being generated, and which may or may not be actualized in life (this word also means "destiny" or "life," but neither translation covers all the implications in a neidan context). The Northern and Southern lineages, and subtraditions within them, were distinguished by the relative emphasis given to either element. The textual foundation of the Southern Lineage was provided by the Zhouyi cantong qi (Token for Joining the Three According to the Book of Changes) and the Wuzhen pian (Awakening to Reality), a work in poetry by Zhang Boduan.

During the Ming and Qing dynasties the neidan tradition is known to have divided into several schools, but their history and teachings are still barely appreciated. One of the last greatest known masters of this discipline was Liu Yiming (eighteenth century), who in his works propounded an entirely spiritual interpretation of the scriptural sources of his tradition.

sounding like baph. i'm sure i remember an earlier trollish type using the cayman islands gag, can't find it in search though.

sounding like baph. i'm sure i remember an earlier trollish type using the cayman islands gag, can't find it in search though.

I wouldn't lose any sleep ThunderIdeal..I wish I had my 15 mins back responding LOL

Anyway my old mate gave me basically all copies of the lecteure and more here's an excerpt from one of the folders off my P.C.

Historic References in Hudson's Presentations

• Biblical references
    • Manna

Well when I found the Hebrew dictionary, I found out that the Hebrew word for "What is it?" is Ma-Na. Manna literally means the same thing, "What is it?" And when you understand that the Hebrew people were actually, lived in Egypt for generations, they were the artisans, they were the metallurgists, they were the craftsman. And when they left out of Egypt they took this knowledge with them.

--David Hudson, Dallas presentation

Shewbread

The Egyptians were very methodical record keepers, and they did date everything very specifically. And the shewbread was obviously not a flower but a silver or gold. In the Book of Exodus it is said that the shewbread was made by Bezaleel, who was a goldsmith. Bezaleel is the man who made the Ark of the Covenant, made the golden decorations for the tabernacle, and made, you know, he was a goldsmith, and yet he made the Bread of the Presence of God. But the shewbread wasn't called shewbread then. The shewbread was called the Bread of the Presence of God. Remember before he was talking about being in the Presence as the Bread of the Presence?

Gold glass

And in fact, I believe there was a forge going on Mt. Sinai, because at 1,160 degrees the white powder of gold can be melted to a transparent glass of gold. It literally becomes a glass as clear as window glass, and yet it is pure gold, it's not a gold compound, it's pure gold. You can take it in a mortar and pestle and grind it right back to the white powder, but it is, it looks absolutely like glass.

Churches of Revelation

And our physical body no longer controls our light body, our light body now controls our physical body. And anywhere we can think we would like to go, we can travel there not only spiritually, but physically, and take our physical body with us. Now coincidentally, in the Bible, this is referred to as the rapture. It says, two will be working in the field and one will be gone, two will be laying in bed and one will be gone. It will be a physical taking up and disappearing from where you're at. It says in Revelations, 'Blessed be the man who will overcome for he shall be given the hidden manna, the white stone of purest kind, up on which will be written a new name." [Rev. 2:17] You will not be the same person you were before you took the material. It actually says you will have a new name, you will be a different person. When you become filled with the spirit, when you become filled with the chrism, you are not the same person you were before.

Bread and Wine

Okay, it was called "the Bread of Life" and the "Bread of Life" was mixed with the water and was called the "Living Water". Okay? This material is what Moses commanded Bezaleel, the goldsmith. It wasn't a baker, it wasn't a woman, it was a goldsmith who was told to prepare the "Bread of the presence of God", and this "Bread of the presence of God" was set out on a golden table in front of the Ark of the covenant. You remember the ark of the covenant, they also placed the stones, through which God spoke to Moses, and gave him the ten commandments.

_________________________________________ And if all of you recall, the Bread and the Wine were shared with the twelve Apostles, but the Bread and the Water were shared on Mt. Herod with James, Peter and John. When Christ was transfigured before their eyes, a column of light came out the top of his head, okay? And then after that time, James, Peter and John could perform all the miracles that Christ had performed previously, and nobody could do what Christ did before that time. Okay, next slide.

This is from the same book, "The image of Bread and Wine vibrates in the background, the charge administration of Bread and Wine, but still Egypt was involved and it was running out of the Bread. It's spiritual revelation was dying away".

Ark of the Covenant

Okay, so, in the Ark of the Covenant was the pot of the Manna, and the stone through which god spoke to Moses. Now when Moses was up on Mt. Sinai, he was smelting the Manna to the gold glass. And why do I say that? Well, when you understand that in old kingdom Egypt these were called bushes not eyelashes. These were bushes, check you're Egyptian literature. The burning bush was the enlightened Third Eye. And so Moses on Mt. Sinai, when he looked upon the burning bush, was just a mistranslation, it was the third eye was open and god communicated to him through this stone. God didn't write on the stone, if he wrote on the stone why would he put it in a box, seal it up and then let no one look at it? If god wrote on it he would put it up on the wall where everybody could read it. And when you realize that in old kingdom Egypt, that on the holiest day in old kingdom of Egypt, in the "Sign of the Seal" you read this, that they carried around an Ark on two poles, and in the Ark was a stone. Coincidentally what was in the Ark of the Covenant? A stone. The pot of Manna and the stone. The gold glass.

And I'm saying that around the Ark of the Covenant was the Meissner field. Now, the strange thing about a Meissner field is other Meissner fields, that oscillates at the same frequency, can enter that field and not perturb it. And so if you are a high priest, a Melchizedek priest, and you eat this Bread of the Presence of God every week, you are a light being, and you can enter into that field and approach the Ark of the Covenant and not perturb it because you're in resonance with it. But if you're an ordinary soldier or a person who thinks bad things, ha-ha-ha, you know, they have to tie a rope around your legs because as you approach it, it may have a flux collapse. Now if you can imagine several hundred thousand amps and now you have volts, it's like a bolt of lightning. It literally is energy that is of unbelievable magnitude.

Moses on Sinai

This material is what Moses commanded Bezaleel, the goldsmith. It wasn't a baker, it wasn't a woman, it was a goldsmith who was told to prepare the "Bread of the presence of God", and this "Bread of the presence of God" was set out on a golden table in front of the Ark of the covenant. You remember the ark of the covenant, they also placed the stones, through which God spoke to Moses, and gave him the ten commandments. And the Bible says, up on Mt. Sinai, that the Hebrew people said there was fire and there was smoke. It was if a forge was going up on Mt. Sinai. But when you recall that Moses had been there previously and in the area of Sinai is where copper was being mined and smelted. And in fact, I believe there was a forge going on Mt. Sinai, because at 1,160 degrees the white powder of gold can be melted to a transparent glass of gold.

Sir Lawrence Gardner has an interesting theory that fits well with what we know about the ORMUS materials. Gardner claims that Serâbît el-Khâdim on the Sinai is the mountain where Moses made gold into a powder. In a lecture transcript he says:

"Another cause of wonderment has been the innumerable inscribed references to 'bread', along with the prominent hieroglyph for 'Light' found in the Shrine of the Kings.

The discovery which caused the most bewilderment, however, was the unearthing of something which was identified as the enigmatic mfkzt to which the 'bread' symbolism seemed to be related. Laying some inches deep in a storeroom was a considerable supply of the finest, pure white, unadulterated powder.

At the time, some suggested that the powder could be a remnant of copper smelting, but, as was quickly pointed out, smelting does not produce white powder; it leaves a dense black slag. Moreover, there was no supply of copper ore within miles of the temple, and the old smelting works were in any event apparent in the distant valleys. Others guessed that the powder was ash from the burning of plants to produce alkali, but there was no trace whatever of any plant residue.

For want of any other explanation, it was determined that the white powder and the conical stones were probably associated with some form of sacrificial rite, but again it was pointed out that this was an Egyptian temple and animal sacrifice was not an Egyptian practice. Moreover, there were no remnants whatever of bones or any other foreign matter within the mfkzt, which appeared for all the world like a hoard of sacred talcum-powder."

--from STAR FIRE - The Gold of the Gods a transcript of a lecture by Laurence Gardner in Nexus magazine.

This entire transcript can be found in three sections on the Nexus web site at:

Gardner has had another recent lecture transcript (Bloodline of the Holy Grail) published in Nexus.

In these and other transcripts Gardner links many historic events to the ORMUS materials. In his various lectures and books Gardner claims that the ORMUS materials are related to the Great Pyramid, Moses on Mt. Sinai, manna, the Philosopher's Stone, soma, Jesus and the Essenes, the physical immortality of ancient patriarchs, possible ancient alien influences and many other historic items. In fact, Gardner makes the point that the ORMUS materials were a major focus of much of our world's spiritual history. Transcripts of several of Gardner's lectures are available on the web.

Other transcripts of Gardner lectures can be found on the web at Karen Lyster's award winning web site. This site is certainly one of the most beautiful on the web.

The following related documents are linked from the main directory of Karen's site:

Copper Scroll

If you read in there, in the Dead Sea Scrolls, that they, in the copper scroll it says they had 26 tons of gold and 48 tons of silver. Okay? 26 tons of gold and 48 tons of silver. It's like they were making this stuff. They had no business, no way of making any money.

Hindu references

• Kundalini/Prana

Ah, I was, about three weeks ago, I was handed a book, called "Secrets of the Golden Flower" by Richard Wilhelm with an introduction by Carl Jung. Richard Wilhelm did the eastern translations for Jung. This book was written in 1931, and it's been translated and been reproduced, and published several times since then, I guess it's now in paperback because some people are getting paperback copies now. Anyway, it verbatim describes this sound. And it says in the book it seems to all be about this sound, the "hu". Well we are the hu-man. The man who can hear the sound. Okay? This is about the "hu", the sound. And that it says in there that you get this energy in your pelvis, and that it can be developed where it literally will take your whole body up over your head and everything. And when it finally is at a state of perfection that it will feel like there is a column of light coming right out the top of your head. I think the word that most people use for it is the kundalini. But that's what it is.

Hindu alchemy

It's interesting to note that the philosophical text . . . over in the Ayurvedic text, I was sent a copy by the Maharishi Mahesh Yogi who knows of this work, and he had it translated into English and sent it over to me. These are about 2,000 B.C. that this information comes from supposedly, and it says you can take mercury and divide mercury, and divide mercury and divide mercury, until you divide it into it's essence and you actually get a white powder of mercury. And the way you test that mercury to see if it's ready for ingestion, is you heat it in air and if it turns to gold, then it's ready for ingestion.

Egyptian references

• Pyramid references

Ah, I'll give you my opinion of what I think, how I think the king, the Great Pyramid... You know that the Great Pyramid was, had an overlay of the white limestone, and was painted in rainbow colors as they went up the side of it. But the capstone of the Great Pyramid was gold glass, was a superconductor. Literally the Great Pyramid was actually dug down and built on solid bedrock because the Earth vibrates the Om vibration, the low frequency vibration, then transfers up through the pyramid into the superconducting material and literally is the vibration that charges the superconductor. And I believe that when the gold glass capstone was on the Great Pyramid, that literally at night, it glowed. And can you imagine what a sight it had to be to be coming across the desert and see this huge white, rainbow colored pyramid with this huge glow of light on the top of it. You know?

Book of the Dead ("What is it" references)

Curious enough, in the ancient Egyptian text it was always referred to as the "What is it?", and if you read in the papyrus of Ani that was found in the tomb of Pepe the 2nd in old kingdom Egypt, it says, "I am purified of all imperfections, what is it, I ascend like the golden hawk of Horus, what is it, I come by the immortals without dying, what is it, I come before my father's throne, what is it, and it goes on and on, page after page, talking about all these attributes that you acquire as you ascend, but they always stop and ask the question, "What is it"?

Initiation

3rd Deg. Initiation Ceremony, Part II: Akhnaton's Message

The torchbearer now approached the initiates indicating them to sit. He took the first in the row to the center of the chamber instructing her to position in front of the sarcophagus. Then an acolyte carrying a lapis lazuli platter with a small alabaster vessel approached her. The vessel had carved a winged Aton Disk wrapping its wings around the body. In it was Ben(31), the mysterious "What Then Is It"(32), a white powder dissolved in water(33)(34)(35)(36). As a sacred act of communion, he handed her the vessel to drink.

• Alchemical references

• Artephius

Dew

It's called the "white dew", the "white condensate", "the white dove" or it's depicted as a white feather in the alchemical texts. Because that's the way it was purified as a volatile material. Okay? All of the symbols of being fed by a dove, or receiving the white dove, is always an alchemical symbol.

Ancient Chinese references

• Chinese alchemy

Acupuncture

You want the rhodium for cancer. Iridium is more for the healthy person who then has the cancer under control and then is looking for the Elixir of Life. Iridium works just like gold. Both of them seem to effect the, what's called by the acupuncturists, the meridian system.

B)

Manna

EXO 16:11 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, EXO 16:12 I have heard the murmurings of the children of Israel: speak unto them, saying, At even ye shall eat flesh, and in the morning ye shall be filled with bread; and ye shall know that I am the LORD your God.

EXO 16:13 And it came to pass, that at even the quails came up, and covered the camp: and in the morning the dew lay round about the host.

EXO 16:14 And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground.

EXO 16:15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.

EXO 16:16 This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded, Gather of it every man according to his eating, an omer for every man, according to the number of your persons; take ye every man for them which are in his tents.

EXO 16:17 And the children of Israel did so, and gathered, some more, some less.

EXO 16:18 And when they did mete it with an omer, he that gathered much had nothing over, and he that gathered little had no lack; they gathered every man according to his eating.

EXO 16:19 And Moses said, Let no man leave of it till the morning.

EXO 16:20 Notwithstanding they hearkened not unto Moses; but some of them left of it until the morning, and it bred worms, and stank: and Moses was wroth with them.

EXO 16:21 And they gathered it every morning, every man according to his eating: and when the sun waxed hot, it melted.

EXO 16:22 And it came to pass, that on the sixth day they gathered twice as much bread, two omers for one man: and all the rulers of the congregation came and told Moses.

EXO 16:23 And he said unto them, This is that which the LORD hath said, To morrow is the rest of the holy sabbath unto the LORD: bake that which ye will bake to day, and seethe that ye will seethe; and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.

EXO 16:24 And they laid it up till the morning, as Moses bade: and it did not stink, neither was there any worm therein.

EXO 16:25 And Moses said, Eat that to day; for to day is a sabbath unto the LORD: to day ye shall not find it in the field.

EXO 16:26 Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none.

EXO 16:27 And it came to pass, that there went out some of the people on the seventh day for to gather, and they found none.

EXO 16:28 And the LORD said unto Moses, How long refuse ye to keep my commandments and my laws?

EXO 16:29 See, for that the LORD hath given you the sabbath, therefore he giveth you on the sixth day the bread of two days; abide ye every man in his place, let no man go out of his place on the seventh day.

EXO 16:30 So the people rested on the seventh day.

EXO 16:31 And the house of Israel called the name thereof Manna: and it was like coriander seed, white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey.

EXO 16:32 And Moses said, This is the thing which the LORD commandeth, Fill an omer of it to be kept for your generations; that they may see the bread wherewith I have fed you in the wilderness, when I brought you forth from the land of Egypt.

EXO 16:33 And Moses said unto Aaron, Take a pot, and put an omer full of manna therein, and lay it up before the LORD, to be kept for your generations.

EXO 16:34 As the LORD commanded Moses, so Aaron laid it up before the Testimony, to be kept.

EXO 16:35 And the children of Israel did eat manna forty years, until they came to a land inhabited; they did eat manna, until they came unto the borders of the land of Canaan.

EXO 16:36 Now an omer is the tenth part of an ephah.

NUM 11:6 But now our soul is dried away: there is nothing at all, beside this manna, before our eyes.

NUM 11:7 And the manna was as coriander seed, and the colour thereof as the colour of bdellium.

NUM 11:8 And the people went about, and gathered it, and ground it in mills, or beat it in a mortar, and baked it in pans, and made cakes of it: and the taste of it was as the taste of fresh oil.

NUM 11:9 And when the dew fell upon the camp in the night, the manna fell upon it.

DEU 8:2 And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.

DEU 8:3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.

DEU 8:4 Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee, neither did thy foot swell, these forty years.

DEU 8:15 Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, and drought, where there was no water; who brought thee forth water out of the rock of flint;

DEU 8:16 Who fed thee in the wilderness with manna, which thy fathers knew not, that he might humble thee, and that he might prove thee, to do thee good at thy latter end;

DEU 8:17 And thou say in thine heart, My power and the might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth.

DEU 8:18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

JOS 5:10 And the children of Israel encamped in Gilgal, and kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the month at even in the plains of Jericho.

JOS 5:11 And they did eat of the old corn of the land on the morrow after the passover, unleavened cakes, and parched corn in the selfsame day.

JOS 5:12 And the manna ceased on the morrow after they had eaten of the old corn of the land; neither had the children of Israel manna any more; but they did eat of the fruit of the land of Canaan that year.

NEH 9:19 Yet thou in thy manifold mercies forsookest them not in the wilderness: the pillar of the cloud departed not from them by day, to lead them in the way; neither the pillar of fire by night, to shew them light, and the way wherein they should go.

NEH 9:20 Thou gavest also thy good spirit to instruct them, and withheldest not thy manna from their mouth, and gavest them water for their thirst.

NEH 9:21 Yea, forty years didst thou sustain them in the wilderness, so that they lacked nothing; their clothes waxed not old, and their feet swelled not.

PSA 78:21 Therefore the LORD heard this, and was wroth: so a fire was kindled against Jacob, and anger also came up against Israel;

PSA 78:22 Because they believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation:

PSA 78:23 Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven,

PSA 78:24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.

PSA 78:25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.

PSA 78:26 He caused an east wind to blow in the heaven: and by his power he brought in the south wind.

PSA 78:27 He rained flesh also upon them as dust, and feathered fowls like as the sand of the sea:

PSA 78:28 And he let it fall in the midst of their camp, round about their habitations.

JOH 6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

JOH 6:30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

JOH 6:31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.

JOH 6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

JOH 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

JOH 6:34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.

JOH 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.

JOH 6:36 But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.

JOH 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

JOH 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

JOH 6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

JOH 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

JOH 6:41 The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven.

JOH 6:42 And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?

JOH 6:43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.

JOH 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

JOH 6:45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

JOH 6:46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

JOH 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

JOH 6:48 I am that bread of life.

JOH 6:49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

JOH 6:50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

JOH 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

JOH 6:52 The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat?

JOH 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

JOH 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

JOH 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

JOH 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

JOH 6:57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

JOH 6:58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

JOH 6:59 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

HEB 9:2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.

HEB 9:3 And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all;

HEB 9:4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;

HEB 9:5 And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.

REV 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Should cause some eye strain :wink: