The Corroboree
PhoenixSon

Pupaholic

Im not asking for you to be sorry :scratchhead: not asking for anything except what people thought was going on with it.

It's good advertsing now anyway

Looking forward to the website, do you have a list of what your going to sell?

sorry to harsh your mellow :(

to late ur blacklisted :wink:

egos aside, i dont think anyone is trying to crush your ego or your business.

Seeing as you dont have photos yet can you say if the heavy pupping in your plants looks like spacemonks pics or more like the pic watertrade posted?

if people are members of the nook here is a thread that goes into witches broom infection a bit.

http://www.thenook.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=63160&view=findpost&p=679755

some plants grow single column and pup occasionally, some pup crazily.

sorry but yall will hafto be patient on the camera thingamebob.

but fuuuuuck im so over thiiiiiis. okay google 'Genetic variation'. remember, these aernt clones! the majority of the kk339s ive sold are NOT cuts. but seed grown specimens on their own roots!! do 2 brothers look the same???

do 2 kittens from the same parents look the same? the same applys to plants mun. fuk i learnt that in cert2 horticulture..WHEN I WAS STONED OUT OF MY BRAIN.

whn i get my camera back in a ction ill take a photo of EVERY KK339 i have to show the variation.

im gonna fuken scream ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :BANGHEAD2::BANGHEAD2::BANGHEAD2::BANGHEAD2::BANGHEAD2::BANGHEAD2::BANGHEAD2::BANGHEAD2::BANGHEAD2::BANGHEAD2::BANGHEAD2::BANGHEAD2::BANGHEAD2:

edit- checked out that nook thread, and aside from the cool avatar of the jaguar eating the caapi vine (very cool) i didnt see anything there of ANY significance.

theres nothing wrong with lusts cacti? its a fucking mutation!!! they are healthy cacti!!

u guys and ur witches broom, im starting to wonder if yas would know a healthy cacti if u had to remove a peruvianus from ur scrotum. oh shit! its pupping! u know what that is? thats right ..witches broom. hang on its going crestate? nahhhh witches broom. hang on whats this bridgesoid going into monstrose growth pattern that IS common in bridgesii? thats right..witches broom.

i swear to god the affinity with this has to revolve around the word 'witch'.

blahhh no more comment from me. im OUT!

Edited by incognito

Hey incognito, stop acting like .... a chick. lol. A good hearted chick, an awfully good hearted chick in fact, don't be so good to the point of paranoia or else you will give away everything and will not make a lot of money to pay for that crap car you want. :innocent_n:

Tripsis, hey man, that is my KK339, watch your words with it, it has the blessings of 3 continents.

Edited by mutant