The Corroboree

I think David Icke is terrific. Great source of comedy

It would be funny if it didn't send me to sleep so quickly.

Arrrharrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Alot of the things icke and jones go on about ramp up fear, and make you feel like there is so much deceit and hate in the world.

To me this is not the whole truth regardless of their alliances and regardless of what is actually reality.

I suppose reptillians could actually exist, it just doesn't matter to me.

The destruction of the White nations via the immigration of black foreign beings into our once great nations. Crime rates rocketing whilst our countries get Africanised, meaning violence and sexed up with disrespect and zero order. Examples of this is the gun/gang crime of Gunchester & London. The dramatic rise of rapes in London which is a usual happening in third World, Africa. The Jesuits want the destruction of the White race as we're the only race which is a threat if amongst the non-elite serfs. They want a mulatto ridden set of lands easily controlled by military dictatorship like Africa.

That's the kind ov stuff you recommend?

That's the kind ov stuff you recommend?

erm.. i hope when people recommend sab or eba they don't notice all the racist shit by baphomet and other random trolls here. I found the posted link to be some pretty good food for thought, albeit sometimes with an overly christian bent.. like that is THE TRUTH... Apart from a few delusional ideas like that, the website has... lots of random information; conspiracies, satanic hand gestures, money trails, bloodlines, symbolism, imagery, geometry, numerology, theology, mythology... and apparantly also bigoted racist bullshit. But every forum has fools. btw, you got a linky of that quote? It is actually quite stupid

I found alot of useful information on that website. It scared the shit out of me at first but then i started sifting through the information. Alot of really usefull stuff on there, Cristian White slant aside there is alot of good articles.

Members of this website may find the health section the most useful on unhived mind. Alot of natural healers posting good information on a number of ailments. Worth looking into.

I agree with the Dude, u could take any forum and find the worst parts of human nature contained somewhere within.

UNHIVED MIND 2

And yes even after the above quote (even tho i dont agree with that statement) i recommend this website for useful information on a range of topics.

btw, you got a linky of that quote?

it's not just a quote, it's the description heading for one ov their forum sections.

it's just about halfway down the main page, just after the "Police Brutality" & the "Precious Metal Investment and Wealth".

Edited by blowng

Nice one blowng..thanks.....

I see now though that no-one "makes" people

fight with eachother because of differences in belief systems, religion etc.

(and all the rest that people fight about)

there is no victim...

We are not victims of "the illuminati" or some super-power...

When one finds love, and the power within;

the inner voice/guidance;

the ability to "go with the flow"

allowing life's Mystery to reveal itself;

seeing there is much we cannot control;

giving up trying to control others and rather rejoicing

in others finding and acting on the power within themselves...

living with the awareness of the dissolution of this body

and mind in every moment,the impermanence of it all and so

living with no attachment...

rather living in gratitude...

well...

this is freedom

and all those guys causing suffering

holding onto as much as they can

living with greed

harming others...they are losing...

they are losing until they wake up...

and find fearlessness within themselves...

hmmm...so i am not angry at these people...

they are way lost...lost the way...maybe never found it...

hope they do...

much love

It is difficult to love your country when the government operates soley through fear, but yes we must try, love is the answer.... Anger is initially an important step in waking up :rolleyes: because anger is the engine that drives our will to resist...without awareness they would take away all our freedoms...it is not only politically perverse, it is a sin against mankind.Freedom is sacred....Put an ant into a jar and put on the lid on and it will spend the rest of its life trying to find a way out , even if it cant get back to its nest it just wants to be free , this is the way all living things are designed.... We have all these politicians thinking of ways to control us, to extend their will over us, to subvert our freedoms and replace them with their will, to capture/steal our life force...like an animal in a zoo...Obediance to bureaucrats ??? SLAVE NEW WORLD....all they want is for the population to shut up, get in line, do what were told and also unfortunately think what were told.....Seperation is one of their main weapons for control , we are constantly shown our differences to others , races, religions , financial status, even sports....We are taught from an early age that competing is the way to get ahead not working together, its every man for them selves ..all designed to divide us and weaken our power which united is great ...WE ARE ONE one love :shroomer:

^^^^ Nice post. However I dont think its Govt specifically trying to control us. I agree the control comes in the form of Governments but they are merely puppets in a bigger picture. They all swear there allegiances to a higher power and because of this we need to look past them to find out who is controlling the herd. They dont really care that a few black sheep are waking up to the game as most people are waking up inside another deception. Soul Journey you are right on the mark when you say that you must have love to conquer this control but when your own family is being hurt by the agenda its hard to just love live and build my own world around me. IMHO i have no idea why people let this sort of oppression go on. I saddens me to see the extreme distance between upper class and lowerclass but i guess thats all just material distictions anyway. Anyways peeps on off on a bit of a rant. Thanks for the post, really good to see such a nice intelligent range of opinions. I love u guys :lol:

It is hard to get any real knowledge out of Any source without using your own critical faculties. and sometimes one even needs to suspend disbelief and entertain an idea to gain that perspective, to only then see how it complements your own, to see your reflection, the anti-you which is that which creates your own beliefs/identity and is therefore integral to your being.

"Racism is schism on a serious tip - you don't believe me, I'll come bust your lip" I hope that white supremacist BS is some sort of ironic joke to provoke personal reactions and separate the critical reader from the repeater, to borrow an Icke term.

In terms of random factoids i still recommend that site, although the interpretation should be ones own, otherwise the authors bias is presented as fact - argued convincingly via their own delusion which serves both to imprison the mind that believes it and as a contrast to the critical and free mind, an aid to enlightenment.

The universe is self reflective so anything believed provides proof of its existence with total realism, it doesn't mean it is the 'right' thing to believe, it also doesn't mean it is untrue.. for what is truth?

[edit] They sure seem to believe this racist crap. also that all secret societies are evil and christianity although based on many an esoteric teaching common to these societies is somehow the one and only truth.

Amongst the proof that some organisations divide to conquer the minds of the masses there are also a lot of divisive opinions as if the irony of such a standpoint hasn't occurred to them... UNLESS the boards themselves act as some form of initiation via stating these beliefs that are repugnant to ones own, to elucidate the fallacy of belief in general.

Like death metal/rap, it can be a message pointing towards a revelation of the mysteries, or taken at face value a legitimisation of the same satanic vices it's trying to elucidate(as contradictory as any guide to true knowledge).

At the same time I'm just projecting these ideas as a way to protect my own opinion of what I previously thought of as a good source of knowledge, only to see such repugnant ideas.. yet that is the essence of initiation, to conflict with what you believe to be true.

Edited by The Dude

I like finding things that challenge my beliefs. First you reject something. You then search for the reason why this isn't right. Then you either strengthen your current beliefs, or start the process of tearing them down and rebuilding.

I believe in God and even have some sympathy for Christians. But my thoughts on G/D are probably best left for another thread, not title david icke,

For those that know James Oroc's book, Tryptamine Palace will know what i mean by G/D. For those that haven't, get it. IMHO Its a very good read.

EDIT- (after scanning unhived mind again, geez ya got me second guessing myself now you bastards heheheh. No i stand by my word) The health section is very good. The cancer and hiv threads are very interesting. I find alot of articles about a range of things on Unhivedmind that i probably wouldn't have found myself. I usually just hit the latest info link and and scan through once a day. But i do visit the old archives sometimes when i am researching a specific subject or looking for something related to health or past events.

Edited by Slybacon

Guest svarg26

david icke only reports what he is told and leaves it for you to decide whether it's the truth or not.

no need to bag the man. he seems genuine enough to me.

just my two cents.

Alex Jones I can actually stomach - in fact his films are put together quite well. Icke on the other hand is uber irritating. He writes with a skin crawling rhetoric 'Im telling you, obviously, of course, they're aliens!! of course they are!' or every second paragraph has sentances like 'if you refer to my other book' or 'I go through this in more detail in my other book'. He reminds me of Graham Hancock, who I also can't stand. These guys make a tonne of money bullshitting people about serpants and pyramids. Good work if you can get it I suppose. David Icke also looks ripped as a chook on a few dvd's Ive seen him on. Looks like he's pulled a few cones before the interview.

I'll give David Icke some credit though...after being a failed football player and TV host he's crafted a decent career travelling the world. Im tempted to give it a go myself. 'Stralian mysteries - tales from the OH&S fluro loop: were wombats, virtual meat pies and the alien rugby agenda' By Botan'ick'a

I like David Icke, he has this convincing insanity that states I don't care if you get it or not, this is my view. If he's a disinformation agent or not remains to be seen. I like his ... synthesis of the reptillian theories, the way he takes these stories and theories and out of his own imagination, or maybe the strange allegorical nature of reality, creates a nice mythological tale of right/wrong, that you can take or leave as you wish... like any mythology. As for the truth of the matter, i believe it is a power of suggestion, yet there is a definite insight when you break down the essence of his message. The whole idea of a holographic universe that is stranger than you can imagine makes sense in its' own strange way. Why reptillians? Why not?

David Icke brings a sort of humble humanity in his calm way of accepting and even embracing ridicule as the symptom of a sick society, nay-sayers merely strengthen his resolve.. this could be dangerous if you're delusional, but like i said, whether TRUE with a capital T or not, I vibe with what he says... like I would with star wars or lord of the rings.

As for reality... Robert Anton Wilson was a smart cookie, here's his opinions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AEumAnHuYE

Interesting comments on the youtube page about Alex Jones, whether he is a fear mongering shill, or just excitable.

Edited by The Dude

Why do people have to put people like Jones and Icke up as either

Saviors of Humanity, or nefarious CIA-controlled stooges?

They are, first and foremost, entertainers.

Not to say that evil forces don't exist/control lots of showbiz.

I'm glad Alex Jones at least got some right-wingers pissed-off about

the Gulf Spill in the USA. He does little bits of good. I agree that

he fires people up to little consequence each day, with little positive

energy. Then again, Rush Limbaugh does that, almost everyone does that

on the radio these days. Sad.

Look for William Cooper or Phil Schneider and others who are telling the whole truth.

Phil Schneider? Are you joking? He was literally none of the things he claimed

to be...do an internet search. I have his lectures on a cassette, they're great

for comedy in the right company. His ideas about miles of trams to hundreds of

"DUMBS" ("deep underground millitary bases") and battling off "those stinking aliens"

with his trusty Walther PPK are, ipso facto, absurd.

Cooper was a drunk, and a great drinking companion, according to friends of

mine who knew him. But he flip-flopped on aliens/no aliens a few times, and was

more, again, a brilliant entertainer than anyone I'd base my Weltanschauung around.

What ever happened to individualistic, critical thought?

Edited by Rizla