The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Darklight

Lagochilus inebrians bioassay

I might suggest it was the poppy you were missing, but then I don't know how often and for how long you smoked either or both.

After smoking Lago for a month staright I became concerned that should it be addictive I might have unwittingly put myself in a position to find out. So I stopped.

I found I had no adverse reaction to stopping cold, none whatsoever.

However, just being unable to find something I am looking for has been known to give me anxious moments in and of itself, the item being sought notwithstanding.

Recently my llama tried lagochilus 5X in combination with melatonin. Kinda accidentally: she smoked 2 cones lagochilus extract and got distracted in the ten minute slightly vague space immediately after smoking. Instead of heading to bed to relax and enhance the experience, she thought she was heading to bed to go to sleep. Silly llama then took 3mg melatonin- and remembered she hadn't been tired prior to ingesting the lagochilus. :rolleyes:

What followed wasn't so much unpleasant as uneasy: it was like being caught in a cross current. The mild, detached floaty feeling of the lagochilus was trying to be trapped and dragged dwon by the melatonin relaxed state. she thinks all in all it went for two hours- made it impossible to sleep. Some CEV's, swirly black and white tides type thing. Eventually she drifted into a light sleep.

It wasn't so much a synergistic drug combo to her as definitive proof lagochilus extract does have a distinct personality and progression, which was bought into sharp focus for her simply because it wasn't compatible with her normal melatonin

ROTFL.