The Corroboree
souljourney

Global Warming.... due to human activity or not?....

shipped to Mars on the murdoch owned repopulation vessel named, Gothcha!

I think you'll find it was named Stark...

But, I just find the science very, very interesting, and I find conspiracy theory wingnuts very, very amusing. But we're fucked either way... Unless, that is, my plan comes to fruition. I figure that (speaking of Ra and co) that the Hermetic code was onto something when they said 'as above, so below', microcosms and macrocosms and all that, and in my ego fulled delusions I realised that the problem of global warming on a large scale was the same as me smoking on a small scall, emissions of carbon and ll that, so once I quit smoking the world would find a solution. So, assuming I haven't already given myself cancer then I think we should be pretty much right.

Aren't you LUCKY to have me around?? B)

Edited by FungalFractoids

So, assuming I haven't already given myself cancer then I think we should be pretty much right.

Man ya gotta stop living your life on such wild assumptions

LOL, i cherish every day i know you Fungal.

and leave the freakn masons out of it ffs. Thats one can of worms we dont need anywhere near this thread. :P

I didn't bother watching the UTube vids, I already fully aware of how many psychopathic meanies are out there trying to wast our time and destroy our souls. "Misinformation is a weapon of mass destruction"

If you really want to know something, then get your info from somewhere real

Have to say I agree with Torson 100% as usual

A (very) little background:

The last Ice Age peaked aprox 18000 years ago with the sea level aprox 125m lower than it is today.

The last interglacial (between Ice Ages)peaked aprox 2000 years ago with the sea level aprox 1.5m higher than today.

(That is why coral reefs have dead coral on top which sticks out of the water alot while the live coral exists further down where it is covered by water most of the time)

For the last 2000 years the sea level has risen aprox 1.5m as we have been slowly moving into the next ice age, as has been predicted to occur as per the natural cycles of the Earth and solar system.

However now:

Many glaciers (including on high altitude tropical regions) which have existed over multiple Glaciation, inter-glaciation cycles, are now nonexistent.

Average global temperature (when taken on an appropriate time-scale)is defiantly increasing.

The current extinction rate is between 100 and 1000 times the normal background rate (aprox 1 per year) - and we can hardly feel the effects yet.

Next time you're enjoying a cold drink with ice in it observe how the temperature is kept nice and cool - and how quick the temperature rises when the ice has melted?

(Superfluous material was removed as it only represented a bad day I was having) :)

Edited by RockHammer

^^ Dude, that made no sense at all. Just because glaciations happened or what not neither proves or disproves GW. What exactly are you trying o say?

I think he is trying to say NO but he doesnt know how to do it properly.

Freemasons.

I think I heard that clearing of tropical rainforest e.g in the amazon is responsible for the release of more carbon into the atmosphere annually than the total emissions of all the worlds vehicles combined.

not sure if this claim is confirmed or not... or manipulated/exaggerated/inaccurate/propaganda...

I believe I heard it on some form of media, so of course it's likely one of the latter category lol.

whatever the case I'm all for saving the amazon.

fuck the Brazilian government which is going to pay out the rich white/non-indigenous cattle ranchers to stop cutting down trees

they are the problem

clearing countless acres of rainforest

and are already well off as it is

supplying maccas

why reward them for this environmental vandalism

while the indigenous people

who have been doing to the right thing

protecting their forests don't get paid a cent

and continue to live in poverty

maybe they should cut down their forests to get paid...

Edited by culebra22

I think I heard that clearing of tropical rainforest e.g in the amazon is responsible for the release of more carbon into the atmosphere annually than the total emissions of all the worlds vehicles combined.

I heard a figure along the line of 20% of all emissions (or maybe it was 40%?) Either way, not knocking it down would be a REALLY good idea

I heard a figure along the line of 20% of all emissions (or maybe it was 40%?) Either way, not knocking it down would be a REALLY good idea

Agreed!!!!!

I think more productive to lowering carbon emissions would be to stop chopping down the rain forests....and planting more trees....

global warming due to human activity or not.......yes cool.gif

however not as we know it. blink.gif

earth is compared to a can of cool drink left in the freezer for 5 minutes too long, so you need to warm it in your hand to melt it a bit. we are so hot 37c. if you put both hands on a semi freeze can you double the series of thaw rate. devil.gif

much like the battery theory in matrix, us humans are sources for vast amounts of energy, much like the other cattle theory where the overpopulation of cows is also increasing the methane in the athmosphere. what if in fact it is the exponentially increasing effect on population growth, human's not only on the command we have over resources with the factory type setup expelling the multitude of gases we by produce on the way to being a more productive society, we also like the cow's secrete vast amount's of energy ourselves, not only with our own gas distribution in relation to flatulence but the ever increasing heat we also release from our bodies which enter the global air mass. excl.gif in ten year's a billion more batteries have increased the world's human supply of heat and exchange, in simple term's the extra heat exchange constant variable to the numbers of subject's would be 37 000 000 000c degree's extra ana.gif than the 10 year's before with future predicted skyrocketing growth. wub.gif

this is without taking into circumstance our destruction of oceans, natural resources, cruelty, need for food, diseases...we carry virus, so maybe we really are the host virus, the most complicated structure on earth yet we fail to understand, yet to come to terms with that the whole universe is shit scared that we might infect them, we dont have to worry about V......" we come in peace ", instead we are in a universe heal vault shunned by the rest of the intelligent universe for our potential to infect the cosmos with our disease.puke.gif

http://www.colinandr...-2010-0116.html ......this looks man made and i tell ya my missus was acting real strange when this "low " passed over , which just doesnt happen.......crumbs from haiti earthquake haarp weapon...oh fuck there another one yesterday these cunts and their weather weapon need to be stopped Strange-Weather-AllanHogan--614x399.jpg

Edited by blowng

http://www.colinandr...-2010-0116.html ......this looks man made and i tell ya my missus was acting real strange when this "low " passed over , which just doesnt happen.......crumbs from haiti earthquake haarp weapon...oh fuck there another one yesterday these cunts and their weather weapon need to be stopped Strange-Weather-AllanHogan--614x399.jpg

Lulz, I saw that the other day. That was aliens, had to have been :o

have you checked the site since ? two more one north in broome one over tassie ...no answers only ????

did you get screen caps?

what is this you mean? HAARP stations in alaska, greenland, russia, also others.... 1000 000 000 watts and no one bats an eyelid .....oh well better send some more money to the climate scammers, i mean green groups.................... google earth 62.3928 N, 145.1502 W .............. linked to spraying of heavy metal particulates into the atmosphere or chemtrails Edited by blowng

Global Warming.... due to human activity or not? Y e s

A late response - I was away for a bit

I think he is trying to say NO but he doesnt know how to do it properly.

Freemasons.

No I was trying to say yes (blithering fool), as politely as possible while concealing the extent of my disgust

And on the second point, no not me dude

The "debate" ended over a decade ago.

Yeah exactly!

"Global warming or global governance"...

"Global warming” has nothing to do with “global governance"

However there has always been psychopaths and cults who require people to believe in a ‘dooms day’ idea, because then it is easier for people to disregard common sense.

Global governance isn’t going to happen any time soon.

What would they do anyway – strut around saying “I’m the king of the world”

Who wants that?

I can’t imagine how things could be better then they are (with the amount of morons there are in the world).

Global Warming makes me Happy because:

-The people of the world will understand the significance, and dynamic majesty of this world

-We have the ability to end global warming with Geo-engineering, and so we need not fear the future

-We will begin 'global climate regulation' methods (such as launching orbital reflective material, and ‘stratospheric sulfur aerosols’ etc)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoengineering

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8338853.stm

Global warming makes me Sad because:

-Many more species will go extinct before we sort things out

-I sky dulled with the payloads of a hundred rockets isn't really how I imagined the future

ENMOD ‘international treaty prohibiting the military or other hostile use of environmental modification techniques.’

This should be able to be used against high CO2 emitting nations who are aware of their impact on other countries but do not alter their emittions significantly due to economic reasons (I would consider that hostile).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_Modification_Convention

Might be able to sort out the bastards 'Blowng' has been posting about aswell :)

Wonder if silver-iodine (for cloud seeding) would show up on radar

Maybe the government is trying to secretly brake the drought so we don’t realize what shit we’re in – give us time for somebody else to fix the problem

Anyway I think:

Working towards sustainability is really important

The preservation of species would be nice

And trees are really good

blowng, i meant screen capture. i was asking if you could post pictures for the broome and tasmania anomalies.

i appreciate your presence here. it's good to stay in the loop a little, regarding these matters.

22012010_1-839x545.jpg quote(I have received E-mails from all over Australia today reporting this rather extraordinary feature captured on the Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology radar site. This follows a series of so far u-explained features seen on Australian national radars since the 15th. For a while radar from the Melbourne Airport facility was out of action ( see below). Another strange ring appeared today over the South East of the country as seen below.

Today has been very lively surrounding this debate over what some are suggesting are weather modification experiments now under way over huge country.

I have received data also today that shows the HAARP facility has been ramped up (see their own monitoring data below).

One anonymous source sent me details that he claims to account for the large ring which started this article, that which appeared on the 15th. I would not normally publish material from anonymous sources but in this occasion somehow it seemed right that I should.

Below some of the e-mails today that people who were good enough to let me know what they were seeing on the national radar in Australia. E-mails received toda

> The Melbourne Airport radar shown out of action on January 18th 2010. 22012010_2-813x587.jpg22012010_2-22Jan-2010-1000h-428x334.jpg Two bizarre features seen on radar over the North West and South East of Australia today ( Jan 22, 2010)

The ring over the south east appeared approximately 30 seconds before the bizarre red star over the north west. http://www.colinandrews.net/Cloud-Radar-Circle-Australia-2010-0122.html

Edited by blowng

Saw these today, intriguing stuff.

Also did someone actually use the hockey stick graph to prove gloabal warming.

http://joannenova.com.au/ <<<<<great aussie website.

Church of global warming doco which dismisses the positive feedback theory. It is part 2 which describes most of the problems with the positive feedback theory.

Look up Lindzen, climategate, glaciergate, amazoniangate?, shit there are so many of these.

Anyone see lord monckton vs Ben neil on sunrise, moncton was citing many research papers while ben babled on about the technologies that would help while citing no evidence to justify his claims.

If you're an alarmist, you should realise that we should be focused on saving delicate ecosystems rather than worrying about a non-problem.

Atmospheric scientist of 30+ years, very good Lindzen of MIT

http://www.scribd.com/doc/22008035/Cooler-Heads-Lindzen-Talk-PDF

he also has the only independent satellite data set of ocean and land temps of 30 years at the end. The best data available is his with calcs

Edited by ref1ect1ons

Have you seen the propsals for carbon inspectors (this is an aussie proposal by the way at max igans website you can read the whole document) and the powers they will be granted to access your home, confiscate your property, turn off your power supply.

read that and you'll see that along with the taxes it will be a less free world with a stronger UN presence.

I wish it was about leaning towards a cleaner, more environmentally focused culture.

I value my freedom above all else and will not submit to any controls or limits on my freedom under the guise of a science. If you had bothered to read even just lindzen's short paper with results and mathematical models you might be able to form a stronger objection then a 'what if' scenario which is inherently a fear based reaction.

Scientist prefer probabilities that are anchored in logic rather than emotional feelings and sentiments.

he also has the only independent satellite data set of ocean and land temps of 30 years at the end. The best data available is his with calcs

LMAO, the "only independent" satellite is currently tracking the warmest winter it has ever recorded! :P

UAH-2-6.gif

I value my freedom above all else and will not submit to any controls or limits on my freedom under the guise of a science. If you had bothered to read even just lindzen's short paper with results and mathematical models you might be able to form a stronger objection then a 'what if' scenario which is inherently a fear based reaction.

Scientist prefer probabilities that are anchored in logic rather than emotional feelings and sentiments.

Yeah, because appealing to "freedom" isn't emotional at all! :rolleyes:

The data you just presented does not span 30 years, once again he has the only data set that spans thirty years. Check out his PDF he also has ocean temps for thirty years +, and lindzen is at the top of his field, a veteran per say. Actually go ahead, take a look this time.

It has been the coldest winter for a long time in many northern countries. This is all over the news, i wouldnt waste time even looking for it, if u r unable.

Freedom is not an emotional appeal in the way that 'we're all doomed and have to save the environment' is.

Freedom is: I know i can take care of myself without being told about how much i can use, what i can use, what i can see. This is a logical conclusion based on how i would like to live. I think people need to learn how to respect the earth as a whole rather than treating every little symptom that is well beyond our control or by trying to save one creature while condemning the rest. This is the problem i have with conservationalist and environmentalist, they allow people to disrespect the environment while pretending to save it, pretending to care and wanting to be seen to care. LOOK at me, i care.

Once again another cc supporter who doesn't read and doesn't want to entertain the idea that they may be wrong. Keep watching TV and believing in ridiculous 'end-of-the-world' emotional fears. C02 is not a problem, do some proper research, pollution is the problem, some of it is C02 ...but this will not be solved by allowing companies to pollute while monitoring every citizens carbon footprint like a nazi regime. Oh noez, is that too emotional, well dont worry cuz it was just a metaphor.

OR check out Joanne Novas site, an aussie scientist who could give more info than i ever could, u just need to learn how to read.

Edited by ref1ect1ons

LMAO haha 'insert typical ad hominen attack'.

Heres one for ur heart frac, it is ur pope announcing that there has been NO significant warming for ten years.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23730

Maybe u can actually click a link, or are u too lazy to even do that. Need to spoon feed it real slow.

Weather Channel Founder is a sceptic, another one from recent news.

But probably the most damaging report has come from Joseph D’Aleo, the first Director of Meteorology and co-founder of the Weather Channel, and Anthony Watts, a meteorologist and founder of SurfaceStations.org.

In a January 29 report, they find that starting in 1990, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) began systematically eliminating climate measuring stations in cooler locations around the world. Yes, that's right. They began eliminating stations that tended to record cooler temperatures and drove up the average measured temperature. The eliminated stations had been in higher latitudes and altitudes, inland areas away from the sea, as well as more rural locations. The drop in the number of weather stations was dramatic, declining from more than 6,000 stations to fewer than 1,500.

Edited by ref1ect1ons

Are people REALLY so stupid to believe what they read in the Daily Mail... FFS gullible idiots iz teh gullible