The Corroboree
Kratom Kitty

Kratom for Trade

I currently have over 50 young Kraton plants (3-9 months old) that I am willing to trade. They are CUTTINGS from one of my 4 year old trees and have VERY STRONG ROOT systems. I can send more photos to you if you like as this one is over 4 months old. I am interested in Sterling Silver for my art projects. I might be interested in other items, just let me know what you have. Thanks and have a blessed day!

Meow!

post-6625-1259068421_thumb.jpg

Hmmmm... Zone 9. I assume that means your not in Oz. Might wanna mention that in your post as thats forbidden fruit right there in your hand. Waaaayyyy to cool in Oz be Kratom.

I currently have over 50 young Kraton plants (3-9 months old) that I am willing to trade. They are CUTTINGS from one of my 4 year old trees and have VERY STRONG ROOT systems. I can send more photos to you if you like as this one is over 4 months old. I am interested in Sterling Silver for my art projects. I might be interested in other items, just let me know what you have. Thanks and have a blessed day!

Meow!

Irie Kitty,

PM me when you get on-line.

Respect

Z

Meow!

Id like a Kratom rooted cutting. I live in the USA, how about you? I will tell you what I have to trade after you tell me where you are located.

Id like a Kratom rooted cutting. I live in the USA, how about you? I will tell you what I have to trade after you tell me where you are located.

Yes. I live in Texas

I would like a Rifat Strain, but was wondering why my Kratom looks alot different?

Yours doesn't have a tip to the stem and mine is dark green. I grew mine from seed. Could mine be a Thai red Kratom?

http://www.spiritplants.org/rain-forest/topic4048.html

The only things I have to trade right now are: Synsepalum dulcificum (Miracle Fruit) seedlings,

Psychotria ipecacuanha( True Ipecac) seedlings,

I also have Piper methysticum (Kava Kava) and I was told by the seller that it is the Moi variety.

I am going to wait a little on the kava until it produces some more stems where I can then divide/separate the rhizomes.

I might have Duboisia hopwoodii ( Pituri) plants in the next couple of months.

Let me know if you are interested in anything or would prefer to just accept money order.

I might have other stuff too just pm me if you want.

Meow!

do you have any red vein cuttings or maybe something other then Rifat ? if so i would be interested pm me please i have plants for trade.

do you have any red vein cuttings or maybe something other then Rifat ? if so i would be interested pm me please i have plants for trade.

No red vein....only Rifat...sorry.... Meow

Dear kitty:

How do you do?

I'm rafa. If you have got kava viable roots, please send me an pm email. Thanks

I would like a Rifat Strain, but was wondering why my Kratom looks alot different?

Yours doesn't have a tip to the stem and mine is dark green. I grew mine from seed. Could mine be a Thai red Kratom?

http://www.spiritplants.org/rain-forest/topic4048.html

The only things I have to trade right now are: Synsepalum dulcificum (Miracle Fruit) seedlings,

Psychotria ipecacuanha( True Ipecac) seedlings,

I also have Piper methysticum (Kava Kava) and I was told by the seller that it is the Moi variety.

I am going to wait a little on the kava until it produces some more stems where I can then divide/separate the rhizomes.

I might have Duboisia hopwoodii ( Pituri) plants in the next couple of months.

Let me know if you are interested in anything or would prefer to just accept money order.

I might have other stuff too just pm me if you want.

Hi dogbane:

I search some rhizome of kava. I'm from Europe (Spain). If is up to you I could pay for it or change for other ethno. Thanks

He's a spammer. Just advertised in 6 threads. 4 of the threads are old, pre-2012.

Should it be reported? They appear to only be here to sell their products, but it is ethnobotanically related. I don't know

???

We let that other guy stay, you know the one - he tries to sell those prints done on toilet paper with bits of dead mushroom and shit smeared around. He must be rolling in cash by now.

• Like 6