The Corroboree
Chiral

The therapists chair.

Fotolia_8150434_Subscription_L.png

This thread is devoted to those who need somewhere to get anything or everything off their chests,

Think of it as therapy, come in here and spill your guts, reveal dirty dark secrets, bitch about something, tell someone you love them, commend someone you know for a good deed, post mindless inane dribble, post weird misspelled stuff when blazed, troll to your hearts content, say random crap whatever. The conditions are...

no replies from the next poster, no judging anyone, and no obvious or not so obvious racist remarks.

You might feel better if you get it off your chest, doesn't matter either ways, the therapist is always in here to listen to your comments and secrets...oh and it's free...

I'll go first...

I sometimes like to wipe my fingers across my lips and get saliva on them and then smell it...I know it's gunna smell funky but I can't help smelling it.

I also have to smell my socks when I take them off, smell one sock, then smell the other, then smell them together before tossing into the dirty clothes basket.

I used to smell my undies when I took them off when I was a kid, I stopped doing that at some point, possibly to take up sock smelling.

Have a nice day...womenmatch.jpg

it's called www.postsecret.com :P

but i'm more than happy to follow once a few get the ball rolling...

When I get out of the shower, I always put my socks on first - I don't know why I do it but it makes me laugh heaps. Nakey with ma socks onnnnnnnnn ooo yeah

• Like 1

i had a dream i was rooting some hot chick, unfortunately the situation mid dream changed and the hot chick morphed into my mum.

Post secret is way cool, can be engrossed in the posts there for hours sometimes...this room here and the therapist are not as upscale or classy as post secret, but even ethnoheads in OZ need a local place to get some therapy.

I often have completely unrealistic or superficial crushes on women.

case 1: I once had a crush on this woman who worked in a store near me because she was so beautiful from the midriff up, below that I couldn't look as it ruined the fantasy and crush. I used to go into her shop and place myself somewhere strategic so I wouldn't see her body, and have a chat with her, she did some nasty things with just her head in my dreams...shallow and superficial oh yes.

case 2: I once woke up in the middle of the night after having an orgasm/wet dream, because a being, with no face or hardly any identifying features.. except a figure hugging reddish body suit that showed breasts underneath, was giving me the most outrageous head job I've ever not had...I proceeded for a couple of months after to fantasise about meeting this being in real life somewhere, and would often insert mind imagery of the faceless being into any regular real intercourse to keep me up and at em' makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up now just thinking about it.

case 3: I now have one of those stupid crushes on a woman in a Sci Fi show and sometimes day dream and wonder if just by some chance I can be near her for a few minutes she might wanna take me upstairs for coffee 8 times.

This is her, Grace Park off Battlestar Gallactica...

3969179948_ba91d325a3_o.jpg

you can bet that when this crush has run it's course there will be another ridiculous one to take it's place.

Edited by Chiral

Toilets and girls ,dont ask me , maybe its because it has been somewhat of a taboo , but to me they go hand in hand, i dream of having a naked cleaner who loves to use her tongue to polish my throne ,and mop up any dribbles that may fall on its rim oooooh yeah post-4908-1258029772_thumb.jpg

alicia.jpg

alicia.jpg

Apparently I am a "FuckHead" because earlier tonight I went & had a beer with my mate from next door & came home half an hour late!

Also I have been smoking white ox out my window instead of going outside like I should!

I used to write short erotic stories on another web community. Gay, straight, bi, threesomes... (not very good ones I should add)

Edit: Postsecret is great. I have one of the books.

Edited by FancyPants

Cool idea Chiral,I was talking to the missus the other night and said "I wouldn't mind starting a 'Have a whinge here' thread"..(obviously I'd like to have a whinge :P )

I re-hee-hee-healy (Perry style) really don't like Landlords.

The last 3 sucked arse big time.

My mum give's me the shits when she won't back me up in a debate and reckons "I know it all!"..(even tho I do :wink: )

Don't get me started on windy days,they give me the shits!

I want my fast fours and rotary's collection back!...and my black band T-shirts(never let a woman try to you make you grow up :slap: )

I'm sick of seeing young fellers driving "ready to go" fast cars...man we had to make ours faster and get covered in grease, skin the knuckles and bang ya head at least twice on the same bloody thing!

The next person that takes a swing at me IS going to hit the deck,stuff this court shit!

I am however grateful that the police keep an eye on my premises..makes me feel secure :P

That'll do for today thanks I feel much better B)

eternal damnation and a million wheelbarrow loads of bad karma to the bastard who delivered a metre of mulch to my house when I first moved in a couple of years ago.

you sir are a the cause of so much agony and back breaking work in my garden with your "onion weed seed" filled mulch that you delivered.

There was never any sign of this awful weed until you delivered that shitty expensive mulch....GRRRRRRRRRR...I will never ever in a million years get rid of it.

this is for you sir...fist.gif

Dont get me started on that FUCKING onion weed.This extremely obnoxious weed is all through my

veggie patch and the strawberries.Every year I spend hours with the fork loosening the soil and

carefully trying to slide them out without leaving the bulbs in the ground.All I seem to be able to do is

keep them just under control but I cant get rid of them.Pity its not a useful plant unless you like being

pissed off every time you have to see it.If anyone has a technique for ridding myself(and chiral)of it

I would be keen to hear of it.

High Chiral & Andrew, It may not be that good for in a garden setting, but a good way to get rid of Nothoscordum gracile aka "Onion Weed" growing in lawns is to Find where leaves emerge from the ground and dribble machine oil onto them so that it coats & smothers the bulbs to death.

Burkes backyard site mentions A few drops of turps down the centre will knock it over for keeps.

From another messge board " Onion weed loves superphosate If you feed it with superphosate the bulb will expand until it bursts killing the plant"

Removing the tops before they set seed will help.

Wick or blanket applicators and sponge gloves using 5 g metsulfuron(600g/kg) or 500 mL glyphosate(450g/L) plus 2.5 mL wetting agent per litre of water are useful in sensitive areas or over legume based pastures.

Other than removing the top 8 inches or so of top soil they are a prick to get rid of, Persistance is the key!

I Will see what else I can find on the subject an post it here.

Edited by DreamingNagual

Ive got some new next-door-neighbours..they have a late teens kid who likes to crank up his stupid music. I want to sneek into thier house and cut all thier throats. A bit over the top, sure, but I could use some free blood n bone.

The main reason I dont do this, is because now I have published my secret wish

^Good to see these forums are taking harm minimisation beyond the realm of drugs.

MOTHERFUCKIN DIRTY SCUMMY DISEASE INFESTED FERAL CATS>>>THEY MUST DIE...

that's it...I've had it with these feral cats living next door..they are now going to die. I've tried to be patient, have called the council twice and they have not done one single thing about the house next door, it's completely overgrown by lantana, an diseased peach tree drops it's roten infested fruit all over my plants and attracts flies everywhere in summer and now the army of feral cats next door have gone too far..

they have found away into my yard and have dug up a couple of my prize lophs, knocked over and damaged a stone Buddha head, knocked over a heap of cactus and spilled the plants out and damaged them and...knocked heaps of my seedlings off a ledge crashing them to the ground, including my 3 rare Peruvian monstrose seedlings.

they are gunna die, there is a new litter even and I have already smashed a couple of the babies with tiles and rocks...animal lover or not these vermin need to die. Either I go over and plant baits or they get brutally beaten and captured and then thrown in the bin but they have seen their last days as flea ridden filth.

This is not something I want to do and have tried and tried with them to keep them out but now there is too many of them and another new litter full of malnourished fuckers is too much...I'm calling the council tomorrow and the RSPCA, I don't expect they will come or do anything so I am preparing baits and heavy weapons to smash them into a state of death.

Assistance from you lot..I'm listening but I'm determined to carry out a cat holocaust if something drastic doesn't happen very soon.

DEATH TO FERAL CATS...stabbin.gif

Ive got some new next-door-neighbours..they have a late teens kid who likes to crank up his stupid music. I want to sneek into thier house and cut all thier throats. A bit over the top, sure, but I could use some free blood n bone.

i know we aren't meant to reply but you scare me dude, in the sense that your values are pretty loose.

i know we aren't meant to reply but you scare me dude, in the sense that your values are pretty loose.

What do you think you know about my values? Nextdoor neighbours are ferral trailertrash, who are going to breed more scum that the earth doesn't need. That being said though, of course I am not going to harm them in any way.

i'm not trying to make a big deal (just so that is clear), or get into a boring tit for tat. i already regret opening my big mouth.

the way i interpret this, "a bit over the top, sure," is the only part where you don't sound like a sociopath. heh. maybe you can see why. i understand that it was a sparse post and all, easily warped from it's intended message.

i'm not trying to make a big deal (just so that is clear), or get into a boring tit for tat. i already regret opening my big mouth.

the way i interpret this, "a bit over the top, sure," is the only part where you don't sound like a sociopath. heh. maybe you can see why. i understand that it was a sparse post and all, easily warped from it's intended message.

Cool, I was extremely frustrated with the loud music at the time. The post did make me seem a bit/totally psycho, but it felt very to to get it off my chest. I made complaints through the appropriate channels, and the situation is much improved smile.gif

It would be great to sterilise the bastards but, just to stop them breeding

Edited by rogdog

Day three of codeine withdrawals and the aches and pains are the WORST. Deep agonising dull aches all throughout my lower back, pelvis, and legs. Like that freezing weather bone chill. Can't turn the airconditioner off because then the sweating and fever make the ultrasharpened pins and needles make my normally beautifully soft bed feel like a bed of nails. I've only dosed twice since sunday morning, and that was the last two nights just to help the pain stop enough to sleep. Sleep's still never easy though. I'm not feeling depressed and the Psychological Addiction switch in my brain has been shut off; when or how I don't remember. Pseudoephedrine has helped immensely, with the fever and much of the chills, but I've run out. Was thinking about taking a small amount of phenibut this evening so maybe I can drowse through the aches into sleep. Oh that's the other bitch, my restless legs send their jolts of electricity down my pelvis and legs with a raging heat of new intensity. Sweet Mary Jane has helped a LOT, but unfortunately she just can't keep me company at every and all parts of the day. Thought to eat some milk thistle capsules but I can't find them.

Oh shit FP...I know this sucks dogs balls with rusty teeth...I can suggest phenibut for actually getting some sleep when it counts...you chose some horrific hot weather to do this in. There is no easy way to get through those appalling 3-5 days it just has to be done...keep us updated, I've never won and have tried 3 times I really really really tried...can't believe how fucked that addiction is compared to every single other compound out there...it just is fucked up.

Join Codeine free forum and have a read, it will help...passing time is the hardest thing, keeping really occupied and that's hard...using stims can work really well and once the codeine WD's have gone you only have 2 shitty days of stim release to cope with...it all sucks it really does.

I can recommend dosing strong lucy when you are at your lowest as a means to really peel back the skin and reboot, again a week later for conformation is wise also.

tapering works but it just keeps the drugs around you to often and is so easy to taper back up again.

Oh yes tried tapering many times but never quite stopped at any point. Actually I think it was Lucy who switched that Psychological Addiction switch in my brain on NYE, gone just like that! I was travelling between then and sunday so it was too hard to do it sooner. I could be a lot worse off though I guess, not a benzo addiction thank God. I just got some more pseudo so the days are fairly bearable :) The aches are much worse at night. I'll keep posted fo' sho'.

Edit: Forgot to say thanks for your empathy, Chiral :) It means a lot I'm not quite 100% dickwad. Least I didn't try to quit while having up to 2gs codeine per day. FFF thaat.

Edited by FancyPants