The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Sevoran

Need psychotria viridis or carthaginensis fresh leaves

Need psychotria viridis or carthaginensis fresh leaves.

Please PM.

Why do you need them, if you don't mind me asking?

Seed is good off the web many stores have it, and easy to get in. it is hard for us here in Aus to get the plants in the mail without the proper paper work and fees!

You maybe able to get seed off SAB

I could not get these wonderful plants, because Australian customs controls plants shiping outside the Australia, so I need these leaves so that I can grow their own plants from leaves.

He He He thats funny :lol:

From here to Lithuania...the leaves might make it okay if they packaged in damped peat moss, seed is noriously hard to germinate and slow too. Sorrry can't help with either just thought I'd post whore and offer my useless advice...tongue.gif

I could not get these wonderful plants, because Australian customs controls plants shiping outside the Australia, so I need these leaves so that I can grow their own plants from leaves.

earlier this year some experiments with carthaginensis were finalised,posted in ethnobotany subforum .it appeared to contain no dimethylated tryptamines but instead had opioid activity.

dont know if you are still interested in it?maybe consider alba as it is said to be more cold tolerant.

t s t .

He He He thats funny :lol:

Why is that funny?

I reckon the leaves would easily survive the trip. I've had some trying to root for months and nothing happens, then all of a sudden they'll throw out a shoot. So clearly detached leaves can survive for some time. Provided you keen them moist they should be fine. And leaf cuttings are a whole lot easier than seeds.

Why is that funny?

I reckon the leaves would easily survive the trip. I've had some trying to root for months and nothing happens, then all of a sudden they'll throw out a shoot. So clearly detached leaves can survive for some time. Provided you keen them moist they should be fine. And leaf cuttings are a whole lot easier than seeds.

I Need Viridis was what i thought to be funny, people need air, water, food and shelter i think viridis is more on the wants list.

though Ignas if your keen for something like psychotria viridis or cath, i would be looking for some cebel seeds and some calcium hydroxide, i've heard that does the trick :wink:

earlier this year some experiments with carthaginensis were finalised,posted in ethnobotany subforum .it appeared to contain no dimethylated tryptamines but instead had opioid activity.

dont know if you are still interested in it?maybe consider alba as it is said to be more cold tolerant.

t s t .

nervosa (florida wild coffee ) also shows good potential

Hi,

http://www.cahuinadencul.com.ar/hojas_chacruna.htm

here are selling fresh leaves of Psychotria viridis and Psychotria alba, i don't know how they arrive, but a i buyed seeds from this site and they comed pretty well, also they sell Psychotria viridis seeds

Greetings