The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Idplugg

"KRATOM Sexual performance herb - go longer!"

Kratom is now being marketed as a sexual performance herb:

web page

What's also interesting is that it ships from Australia. Someone told someone that it's ok to sell until 1 September? The label and brand name Exotic Herbals also raises some questions about the connections between some recent kava and kratom vendors.

[ 10. July 2004, 04:25: Message edited by: Thelema ]

Hmmm sells Kava 2 U too

The importer told all his customers that it won't be scheduled till september, which is clearly wrong (and he knows it). I think he is a lowlife for endangering other people.

The shop that packages and distributes this stuff has never been too bright with interpreting legislation, so I figure it will be around for a while. Pity it is from the bulk import which was the low grade stuff.

I wonder if anyone has ordered from "psychoactive herbs" in Bali and if the stuff got through customs... kratom extract... I wouldn't take the risk...

Danny & Duncan in Bali are excellent. Pity they are in Bali though. Maybe if we keep voting for Howard he will annex it as part of australia

i met a guy and his first words where, do you know kratom? he said he used it whilst on vacation at ko phanang, tong sala. two leaves where all that got used,- simply mixed into a traditional breakfast juice.

he said the effects where what ever he wanted,

if he thought of activity, he got very stimulated by it. but if he wanted to relax, thats aswell what happend. he said he could go from one phase into an other without any problems. after using kratom for 3 or more straight days he complained thou of "getting a bit edge" and discontinued its usage for a while! the kratom trade there seems to be run by some sort of an underground cartell, and you need to know the name of a certain person, to make the connections. one more thing i remember now is that he said, that kratom gave him closed eye visuals!!

he desribed them as "simple colors".