The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Salviador

EGA transport

I couldn't find anything relating to carpooling to ega, my sincerest apologies if i have somehow missed it.

Also forgive me sab, it has been many moons since my last post.

So I arrive at avalon at about 230 on the friday, anyone gotta car and want some company? Ill be on my best behaviour.

Alternatively I would be willing to hire a car and share some of the costs?

Thanks for the link alkatrope. Only problem is I'm flying into Avalon, and there is not much interest shown for a coach from avalon, so the question remains, anyone flying into avalong on the friday arvo wanna share costs in getting to ega?

pm'd sal

cheers

Hi Salviador,

I can't help you from Avalon but this could be a useful thread for others to hook up to get to EGA.

below is my journey from Canberra to Swanpool. anyone on the route to welcome to a lift. I don't mind making a detour.

I have a friend coming from Campbelltown to my place so might be able to help out there too.

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&sou...ie=UTF8&z=8

Edited by watertrade

I will definitely know by Sunday whether I'll be making it to EGA or not.

In the instance I am, if anybody road tripping from Sydney with a spare seat and who would like my company\ petrol contribution let me know.

Otherwise Countrylinking it to somewhere like Benalla or Wangaratta would be easy if I could get a ride from there.

Watertrade - gettin to Campbelltown wouldn't be difficult at all if that'd result in a ride from ACT.

I have a friend leaving from Campbelltown, coming to my place in Canberra then heading off from there. not sure when he is leaving though. of course, I can't offer you a place in his car without talking to him ;)

Everyone is coming to the party :P

This is going to be one hell of a conference B)

I have a friend leaving from Campbelltown, coming to my place in Canberra then heading off from there. not sure when he is leaving though. of course, I can't offer you a place in his car without talking to him ;)

Tis all good. Birdwing has offered a ride down and just need to find way back which won't be a hassle.

Tis all good. Birdwing has offered a ride down and just need to find way back which won't be a hassle.

I will be meeting up with you at Yass on your way past ;)

hey salviador and yawning man - did you guys organise getting to site friday arvo?

If so, got any room for one more? - I get into Tullamarine at 1:45pm, and can get to somewhere more central if necessary, and of course chip in for juice.

I would be eternally grateful :)

thanks

I've got a lift down organised down and am most likely going to head to Melbourne for a night or two afterwards, and then countrylink it back...

If anybody driving back to Sydney (preferably residing in the city or inner west) could possibly take some of my camping supplies back with them which I can pick up when I get back to Sydney, I'd be eternally grateful and can fix you up somehow...

It'd just be a few things I don't wanna lug around on trains like my 2 man dome tent, compact camping stove, fold up chair, pot\pan and such that won't t take up much space in the boot.

I've got a lift down organised down and am most likely going to head to Melbourne for a night or two afterwards, and then countrylink it back...

If anybody driving back to Sydney (preferably residing in the city or inner west) could possibly take some of my camping supplies back with them which I can pick up when I get back to Sydney, I'd be eternally grateful and can fix you up somehow...

It'd just be a few things I don't wanna lug around on trains like my 2 man dome tent, compact camping stove, fold up chair, pot\pan and such that won't t take up much space in the boot.

All good man I don't mind bringing your stuff back to Sydney.

^^^ Sweet as. Figure if I'm gonna be camping for a couple days I'd like to be comfortable and able to cook own food but it's a bitch to be lugging all that gear around in a rucksack =).

any1 able to give me a lift back too melbourne on monday?

beg beg

any1 able to give me a lift back too melbourne on monday?

beg beg

Can't help with a lift, but if you can scam a lift/hitch to Benalla (about 30kms N of EGA) there are nine coaches/trains on Mon terminating at Southern Cross Station, and shuttles every 15 mins from SC Station to Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine) - assuming that's where you're heading.

Check "V-Line" the train co. (vline.com.au phone 136 196) for times/bookings.

Less than $20 full-fare, so pretty cheap too.

ed

Edited by reshroomED

My lift fell through.

Does anyone have room in their car for my girlfriend, her sister and me? We'll chuck in petrol money, conversation, love and smiles.

We are in Clifton Hill Melbs, and can meet anywhere in city.

My lift fell through.

Does anyone have room in their car for my girlfriend, her sister and me? We'll chuck in petrol money, conversation, love and smiles.

We are in Clifton Hill Melbs, and can meet anywhere in city.

Hey man, sorry I can't help with a lift but I used to live in Clifton Hill until pretty recently myself! Just behind Queens Pde. I used to walk past a house on the Darling Gardens side of Queens Pde with a pedro in the front yard, was that yours?

Hey man, sorry I can't help with a lift but I used to live in Clifton Hill until pretty recently myself! Just behind Queens Pde. I used to walk past a house on the Darling Gardens side of Queens Pde with a pedro in the front yard, was that yours?

Nah, I just move here :)

I hope everyones travel plans work out.

I'm hitting the western ring road road at 10.00am.

Hope the traffic goes easy on country bumkins.

See you all at the EGA.

if any one is stuck for a lift i am driving up tomorrow saturday, at around lunch, i know that is late to start heading up but that is the onyl time i am free to go, but i would not be able to give anyone a lift back unless you want to come back sunday. around 11am or something i cant stay long there , but can make it for a short time to catch up with fullas so if you need lift and there is not other way there let me know, but i figure most people will be there by the time i get there