The Corroboree
robb387

Unknown Cactus For Swap

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/inde...st&id=14389

Hey guyz, I've been tring to attach a pic but it wont change from 'initialising attachments', I'm doin this from my fone so PLEASE bare with me!

The link is to a pic ofit i did manage to upload.

My bf bought it from Bunnings for $60 buks thinkn it might be pedro, its not, i dont know what it is but it bleeds white sap and I was kindly informed that this may indicate its a euphorbia, it also has a red-tiny-sumthing in the center of the growth point, if that helps anyone.

So, I'd luv2 swap it for sum San Pedro, HBWR seeds, r.corymbosa, tree datura flowers, Acacia cuttings or ANYTHING of the likes. Im open2 all offers!

Thanks alot everyone.

Edited by robb387

I think it's pretty safe to assume that it IS indeed Euphorbia, considering that it has white sap which, as far as I know, cacti do not. Seems a shame to pass it on considering you paid so much for it. Maybe you should plant it and enjoy it. If no one want to trade for it, you should be able to pick up a trichocereus pretty cheaply around here. However, make sure you do your research and be patient about all this. Otherwise you are just setting yourself up for disappointment. :) Hope you find what you're looking for.

Thanks4 the advice ballzac, ima plant it 2day! Also, why r u SO ITCHY all tha time??? ;p

Also, why r u SO ITCHY all tha time???

Huh?

Haha, I found it funny, your namesake zac, think about it.

Haha, I found it funny, your namesake zac, think about it.

The writer?

No worries man, I'm just a bit slow, that's all.