The Corroboree
Μορφέας

Laxatives

foaf has opiate induced 5-6 day bowl constipation, Any helpful remedies that you can suggest which are easily available?

Constipation fighting substances consumed today include:

2 cups of coffee

cigarettes

20 dates

DNP

Modafinil

foaf is feeling very bloated and sincerely wishes to not experience a fecal vomit any time soon if ever

Thanks in advance

ps. search engine did not bring up any specific threads

Edited by Μορφέας

lose the opiates and you'll be fine within 12-24 hours.

Dissolve a few teaspoons of epsom salts in warm water drink it and continue to drink warm water should help to get tings going lol.

prunes, linseed, senna tea.

edit and give those patches away hehehehehe :wink:

Edited by spacemonk

FOAF knows exactly what you're going through. Watch out for migraines around the time of menstruation or if you eat a lot of chocolate, cheese, processed meats, tomatoes, citrus... Coloxyl or anything with senna. For instant results you could get an enema from the chemist. Or some salty water and a bit of soap which is an irritant.

when i was in hospital and constipated from the painkillers, they gave me a tube of cream that you insert into your rear and helps bowel movement along. a kodak moment, i can assure you.

you need an enema..probably mineral oil...or suppository, like glycerin

stool softener may be necessary also, but don't combine with mineral oil products...always read and follow the directions/warnings

if the stool is hardened, dried and impacted, oral laxatives are possibly not going to cut it

Edited by coin

Duralax + plenty of water works for my foaf :)

Edited by Peyofox

yeah those chemist bought enema tubes.

a friend ov mine who also suffers from medication induced constipation swears by red wine. She says a bottle ov that pretty much always gets her unblocked.

foaf has opiate induced 5-6 day bowl constipation, Any helpful remedies that you can suggest which are easily available?

FOAF needs to ensure they consume plentiful tomatoes and/or tomato juice before their opiate binge as it will negate the constipation side-effect.