The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zen Peddler

I think ive lost my mojo

get your testosterone levels checked... if too low, maybe caused by your health problems, can not only cause you lack of motivation, but also mojo.

Testosterone isn't bad for your liver either. Basically we are talking Hormone Replacement Therapy.

So you won't be buying the ebay BBQ then?

HRT is some hardcore shit though man, certainly not something you would want to do to your self unless you had to.

Probabaly not as big of a deal for guys as women (hairy face, deep voice etc) but can still give you horrible Acne and stuff, basically sends a person into puberty again.

I have a mate back in Melb that had to do it and the misery caused by the Acne on his back and face far outweighed the +'s in his eyes at the time, although I havent spoken to him since about 1/2 way through his treatment.

you know how pretty much every female is on the pill, thats hrt...

guy's version is frowned upon because of bullshit media hype. Normal hrt isn't bad and shouldn't cause any major sides.

with high testosterone comes high conversion of test into other chemicals, this may be worthy of investigation if your test is abnormally high.

Any one got any ideas of a pep me up??

One I did recently really improved things at a time when I was under a lot of stress.

Remove the skin from one fresh aloe vera leaf

Slice the clear inside aloe into bite size pieces

Chew up a piece of myrhh about the size of a grain of rice

and eat the aloe

before brekky in the morning

if you do this every second day for a couple of weeks you will see some improvement in your energy

and physical state

and you will learn to enjoy gagging on aloe

I didn't read through the entire thread so apologies if these things have been mentioned already.

First up I'm not sure if I can really be of any assistance in terms of your emotional condition, sometimes one effects the other though so here goes.

Fresh ginger, however you can get it, in soups, salads, teas, sandwiches, whatever.

Cranberry juice, great for flushing your system. The sugar-free kind, a shot in the morning and one at night.

Bananas. Eat 'em up. Also papaya if you can stand it.

Oily fish, salmon's good, non-excessively.

Green tea, with jasmin flowers for taste. Also a good detox.

Epsom salts. Soak in a bath of them.

Try some orange/carrot/ginger/chilli juice with mint leaves. Should pick you up some.

Or the hot alternative - green tea, lemon juice, chilli, cloves, ginger, garlic, honey.

...These might seem odd combinations, but they work for me.

Some good indica vapourised or eaten may help, try responsibly and in moderation...if you were so inclined.

Enforce a sleep routine - don't sleep past 8.5 hours after you lay down, it does more harm than good.

Like those ads say "Make time to walk". I take hour long (round trip) walks at night, the air tends to be cleaner and it's quiter, more serene.

Best of luck.

Edited by The Jamanoid