The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

random fly

To Conan Troutman

What an extremely generous gesture! Thank you guys :) No doubt Karmic Rewards Points are doubled on this one. I would be more than happy to pay any postage costs associated for anything I may receive.

who would like to be the canidate for the donation box, as i am not as reliable as some, and can be slow on postage and stuff.

I'm out on that i'm so fucking unreliable with posting shit its just ridiculous ,although i would be happy to make a contribution

I mean if no one else steps up i guess i could do it probably give me a reason to get down the post office and get all the other shittt i've been sitting on out and i do have the po box from the seedring oh well guys i'm here if no one else can do it

Any volunteers for this responsible position? it would be very appreciated if someone reliable could receive the compensation stuff and to split it up and send it out to the according people. Just as an example, i for myself know Watertrade as an very reliable person. But that was just my first idea and i dont want to push someone in a position that hasnt the time to take over that part. Watertrade, if you want to take over the lead about this, please let me know and i will send you the whole package of the seeds. You were my first thought because you know how to split up cactus seeds and stuff. But i definately dont want to push you. If someone else wants to takeover that part, that would be great too. There are some very reliable people here that i would trust anytime! bye Eg

well his mum has a nice big plasma we could take thats for one

dude dont fuck with his mom.

Fuck with him.

read what i said after that teo, having said that she brought him into this world so shes responsible for the junkie.

I dont think other people should have to pay up for some junkie having a massive binge and fucking everyone over, hes just fucking more people over from what i can see and is still probably doing it under another alias now.

The generosity i have seen i find very refreshing and its almost made me want to come back to the forums thinking there may still be a few good people here.

But come on people you shouldnt have to pay for one person who purposly went out to rip the whole community off. its nobodys responsibility aside his and he has shown he is a rat and not to be trusted and will NEVER come through with the goods unless its something pissy that hes been given for free.

There are some very reliable people here that i would trust anytime!

Ditto! I dont see Conans actions as a reflection of this community and it hasn't caused me to lose trust in any of the other members what so ever.

But come on people you shouldnt have to pay for one person who purposly went out to rip the whole community off

Thats not why i'm doing it. Not for Conan, but for the good members of sab who have been honest and who deserve to get compensation.

cheers

Somebody mail Conan some Iboga.

Okay lets get this rolling...

I have the following..

1 x 12" pach mid section cutting..calloused

1 x 4" peruvian mid section...fresh cutting

1 x 6" T. Scop rooted

1 x loph button that will be cut off shortly so needs to calloused.

1 x 5" Bridgesii seedling rooted

2 x Hawaiian cube prints

1 x 3" Icaro seedling rooted

1 x pot of bridgesii seedlings

Now what I'm suggesting is that anybody who is in Sydney that did not get what they wanted from Conan can either..

A; pay for my petrol to deliver these to you

B; come and pick them up from me.

Now if either of those appeal to anyone who is waiting for goods, then I will not uproot the rooted cactus..I'll leave in pots, and I will also offer..

1 x beautiful Mimosa Hostilis seedling in a pot

Some fresh P. viridis leaves so that you may propagate them...sending this sort of stuff in the mail is no good IMO.

fresh Caapi cuttings

1 x large Brugmansia cutting taken fresh off the large mother.

There maybe some other odds and ends that are not listed that may be available once a decision has been made.

I prefer to do this to help out a Sydney member as posting only limits the amount of plants that I can donate and the heat is no good for a lot of these at the moment in packaging.

I'll let who ever wants to take control of this decide, but that's my offer, perhaps other members in other states can offer up the same to any of their local members to help keep down postage costs and any other logistical issues.

Fucking EPIC amount of generosity there Chiral, good on you man.

'fraid i cant help to much untill the cooler months other than an Eileen cutting (roughly 12in) that i can mail out to anybody.

cheers

Fascinating, entertaining thread.

The members whom i have ordered plants from the last 8yrs were peerless and absolutely helpful in every way possible! :worship: Torsten, Gomoas, HHH, Herbalsitics etc etc.

Don't think I have ever had dealings with "Conan the Barbarian"

We all have reasons for escapism, we all have different coping mechanisms in place.

In the business sense we judge, but on the personal, we learn to love and assist brothers and sisters (They are really US!) in pain.

If allegations are correct, then I hope someone who is contemporaneous with the accused can bring to bear Iboga Sacre http://sacrament.kibla.si/ - fortuitous as we are already functioning within the appropriate paradigm.

I have also sunken into despotic lows. Bottomless pits, reserved for the soulless, the lifeless. A Dark Abyss where I could barely get out of bed for months on end, yes Months - much less run a "business" .. so I sincerely hope the source and not just the symptoms can be attended.

Here I am Humbled by the sheer kind-hearted generosity of some S.A.B. members. Act's of largesse.. It's You who rise above what Castaneda calls "the river of gargoyles". My hat is off to you. Truly, there are good people everywhere in this world. They light the darkness and inspire the hearts of many.

To those who have lost out financially, I'm sorry I do not have any thing to offer from my very minimal "exotic ornamental" garden.

But that which I do offer, Sincerely, and which comes freely to all, and always, AND free - of - charge..

love

(no refunds pls ;)

Those who come to death, come to life

post-151-126037258005_thumb.jpg

I have the following..

1 x 6" T. Scop rooted

2 x Hawaiian cube prints

Now what I'm suggesting is that anybody who is in Sydney that did not get what they wanted from Conan can either..

Now if either of those appeal to anyone who is waiting for goods, then I will not uproot the rooted cactus..I'll leave in pots, and I will also offer..

Some fresh P. viridis leaves so that you may propagate them...sending this sort of stuff in the mail is no good IMO.

fresh Caapi cuttings

There maybe some other odds and ends that are not listed that may be available once a decision has been made.

I prefer to do this to help out a Sydney member as posting only limits the amount of plants that I can donate and the heat is no good for a lot of these at the moment in packaging.

I'll let who ever wants to take control of this decide, but that's my offer, perhaps other members in other states can offer up the same to any of their local members to help keep down postage costs and any other logistical issues.

BUMP people...BUMP...come on there must be a Sydney sider who lost out and wants this package...we need to put this whole sorry affair to bed asap.

I like this idea, and I am in for it style="" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Good will prevale!

Word. Melb crew will try and repair any local damage done to the community reputation in collab with other generous members around the country. Any burnt traders out there can contact one of us and we will put it right somehow!

I'm led to believe that 'Eileen' cuts were involved for some people.

I'm willing to donate a 1' odd cut/person who was short-changed one, as long as someone else does the organising, packing and posting. And one the same size for anyone interested in the job, of course (YM?).

ed

I have the following..

1 x 6" T. Scop rooted

2 x Hawaiian cube prints

fresh Caapi cuttings

I held back because I didn't want to be the only person who lost out, speaking up for such generosity but I maybe if I accept some others will follow?

May I please take the viridis leaves for propagation and the Mimosa seedling? I'm good to pick them up or give you the petrol money, whichever we sort out :) I'd love to take the prints as well to make up for part of my order but in such state would be wasted on me until my knowledge of such things improves...

Thank you so so much. How could anybody's view of SAB change as a result of one dropkick when there's clearly many others of far finer substance?

Done and done...send me a Pm and we can organize a day for collection.

oh and as usual I have to edit my post due to my pixelating mind...Fancy just take the lot dear it's easier for everyone.

How could anybody's view of SAB change as a result of one dropkick when there's clearly many others of far finer substance?

I agree, my views and willingness to trade here has not been changed by the actions of one person. I would even go so far as to say that greater than 99% on trades here are carried out well, and there are many happy traders (myself included) who are still active.

Given the secretive nature of our bunch, which makes accountability and the ability to track someone down rather difficult, I think it really shows the trust that the majority of us have in each other (even though we may never have met) when we continue to trade despite the dishonesty of a lone member.

In plants we trust.

BUMP people...BUMP...come on there must be a Sydney sider who lost out and wants this package...we need to put this whole sorry affair to bed asap.

I would like to thank Chiral for his kind offer.

I would like the following if available:

P. viridis leaves for propagation

fresh Caapi cuttings

1 x loph button that will be cut off shortly so needs to calloused

1 x Hawaiian cube print.

I will pm Chiral to arrange.

Thanks again, Peace

Sam

Ok no probs I've sent you a Pm..this takes care of you and fancy pants to some extent then so at least things are moving in the right direction.

Ok no probs I've sent you a Pm..this takes care of you and fancy pants to some extent then so at least things are moving in the right direction.

I met up with Chiral and Fancy Pants today and we all walked away smiling.

Thank you very much Chiral for your kindness and sense of fair play, SAB certainly has some good beings in it's midst and you Chiral are most definitely one of them. Now for me to get these cuttings to grow....

Love & Peace,

Sam

Thanks once again, Chiral. Was lovely to see your beautifully verdant garden, and finally meet a couple of SAB-ers :D The brugs are sitting in water, mimosa and scop are out in the sun, the bridge seedlings and button are in a good dry shady spots, the viridis are soon to be put into some good soil.

Cheers,

FancyPants

Glad to be of assistance and finally give back something to this wonderful vibrant community.

peace.gif

Great to see at least some resolutions on the still outstanding trades (as I believe there have been a few covered by Conan now).

Any Melb members want to take up the similar local offer? I will gladly help Ed out with postage/packaging and even donate the extra cut he said to whoever needs it most.

I can chuck in a couple 30cm pachs. VERY fat and heavy and fully calloused. Not sure how this goes and who the hell I'd be sending them to.

I have a fair few things to donate,

2x20x T.peru rosei #1 seeds

3x 30cm pedro cuttings

2-3 thin caapi cuts rooted cielo

Thats my pool of stuff to give away. Please PM me if this is close to what you are missing.

Conan asked me to msg a member here to say he would come good and as far as I know he still hasnt come good to that promise (sorry sam) I was miss lead too. I dont like to be made out to look bad at his expense.

Any melb members that were ripped off I would be glad to meet somewhere so you can grab good as I have a bit of free time atm.

Just PM me and we can arrange pickup or drop off.

Where is is thread at?

My offerings are still avaliable.